I hate SJWs the future is going to be the one in demolition man
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I hate SJWs the future is going to be the one in demolition man
Look at this shit http://www.vice.com/read/this-canadian-p...-bitch-297

It gives me a fucking headache to even read it. So much bullshit and things taken out of context. Same with dapper laughs the comedian who made sexist jokes now banned from tv, made to do a public apology and kill of his character.

The reason being because he was offensive. Same with RSD its offensive. Same with that cunt feminist frequency trying to make video games not have any sexist tropes in them.

God damn these fucks piss me off more than muslim complainers who are pretty much partners in this shit despite in reality their principles being so far apart.

What if these fucks start managing to properly change laws, effecting media, effecting how a man goes about fucking a women.

I just hate nearly every cunt who uses the word offensive. I just take a instant dislike to people who use that word. It's just weak as fuck.

Southpark is the only thing out there that makes any real sense of things.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2014, 10:48 AM by Rick91.)
11-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: I hate SJWs the future is going to be the one in demolition man
It's all thought control with those SNW cretains.

What I hate is the the street harrassment-liberal pink wristed rubbish. If a man wants to talk to a woman she should be glad a man even acknowledged her as she is just one of many fish cakes in the Sea. I dislike the white knighting many Americans do.

It's hard not to tee off on their jaws like a Louisville slugger of some of these man hater SJW fiends.

Men have to see there is a silent war against manhood and masculinity. That should piss any man off. They don't want us to act like men that's hf of the problem-they repress out drives and desires. We need a revolution.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2014, 05:03 PM by TideRide.)
11-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Sexiback's post:
  • Alex, GmaniFisto, Max, nescio
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

No idea what worlds you live in. But it isn't my reality. Probably just one that revolves around noise on the internet and RooshV.

If I run a business largely based on my internet reputation I can't go around offending people expecting my business to go well. It's like someone who runs a hotel thinking they can get away with having a shabby lobby and a complicated booking system.

The internet is widely lawless. Only way to protect yourself from someone ruining your business is not to fuck up. People can talk shit and ruin your reputation and subsequently your business so you just have to watch what you say, especially in videos. How stupid are these guys? One of thems admiting to rape on camera. Clearly he's just telling a story but had he not been, he'd just go away for 5 years for that if the victim pressed charges.

Any legit business intent on making money pulls their advertising/support as soon as some internet site or persona is negatively mentioned. The providers pull out too because they feel it will negatively affect their business.

What I hear about the guy is japan..what a retard, doesn't know anything about japanese culture yet thinks he can behave like that.

What we need is young guys like you starting to do something meaningful with your time. That's when you will stop caring and getting frustrated at meaningless stuff like this. The actual crux is that you think what those guys are doing on their website has anything to do with masculinity or manhood.
11-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • GmaniFisto
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
What a fucking douchebag, I don't know what RSD is have never looked at the site and never want to
11-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
You win sexyback. Keep on saving lives. I do like your views on islam though. Real talk.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 05:48 AM by Rick91.)
11-14-2014, 05:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Dude, those guys are fucked up, it's not normal. They should just be ignored. I laugh at anyone taking this serious.
Rick, you should really take a break from judging people, it's getting worse and kinda annoying, getting too much testosteron booster shakes?
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 06:02 AM by nescio.)
11-14-2014, 06:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
i think there's a bit of a language barrier here nescio it's ok man you'll be fine.
Have you taken anything I told you on the workout routine on board.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 06:56 AM by Rick91.)
11-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Well, yesterday I did three big exercises for my chest and back, training the big muscle groups. Today I did arms and a bit stomach (just 10 min while waiting for cables) and my shoulders with the help of one of the guys there. I do longer exercises and heavier weights now. But I will probably split that in two as well. Tomorrow I'm going back to chest and back. I don't know if I should do stomach apart. I don't really know what exercises I could do.
11-14-2014, 07:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Are you doing reps and sets?
11-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

yes, so far 50 to 60 in total for most. If it hurts to much I'll go from biceps/triceps to delta for a while and then go back to biceps/triceps for example. (like 50 bi/tri and then 50 delta, then 50 shoulders, then again 50 bi/tri, etc, just saying something) Slowly getting there. Been only one and a half month, lost several kilos and already I'm showing muscle I was realising today.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 07:21 AM by nescio.)
11-14-2014, 07:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Do you mean 50 reps in a row straight?
11-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

10 - 10 - 10 - 10 - 10 with breaks
11-14-2014, 07:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How long are your breaks?
That's much better than before each week add 5-2.5 lbs to your lifts and keep going.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 07:36 AM by Rick91.)
11-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Here, weights go per 5 kilo. So I need to wait a while. But I'll make sure it hurts enough and I will just, just, make it. That's what the guys in the gym are advising me. I'm starting to chat with those dudes who lift, so I'll try to get some help during my work outs from them. I'm a very social guy (If I want to). Remember, I'm starting from scratch. I actually have a muscle condition and back pain and syaing fuck to all of it. But years of non-activity due to this make me have to start from really low.

With what do you combine your stomach or do you have a workout just for that? I was planning to go to visit my brother in Holland this weekend, but he has to study. Looks like I'll train tomorrow and Sunday, maybe even Saturday, instead.
11-14-2014, 07:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I find abdominals pretty hard to work I have a pretty reasonable six pack from having a low bf% I more or less do crunches which I have to do heaps of to feel anything or I do planks while contracting my gluteus as hard as I can.
11-14-2014, 08:27 AM
Find Reply