[-] The following 3 users Like deb auchery's post:
  • Shanked, Squiggles, The Realness
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Russia’s Gold Digger Academy!
Superb article!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...ademy.html

Quote:“So many eighteen-year-old girls,” says Oliona, “breathing down my neck.” She’s only twenty-two, but that’s already near the end of a Moscow mistress’s career.

Damn right!!

Quote:“There are three types of men,” she tells her students. “The creatives. The analysts. We’re not interested in those. The ones we want are ‘the possessors’,” and she repeats the tell-all, prison-intimating phrase, “a man behind whom you feel like behind a wall of stone. We all know how to spot them. The strong, silent men. They wear dark suits. They have deep voices. They mean what they say. These men are interested in control. They don’t want a forceful woman. They have enough of that already. They want a girl who’ll be a pretty flower.”

Rolleyes

Quote:“Of course I’m still hoping for a real Forbes,” she says, “but if the worst comes to the worst I’ll settle for some millionaire dunce who’s come up from the provinces, or one of those dull ex-pats. Or some vile old man.”

Rolleyes

Quote:But if you desire a present, position yourself by his left. If he is sitting in a chair crouch down, so he feels taller, like you’re a child. Squeeze your vaginal muscles. Yes, your vaginal muscles. This will make your pupils dilate, making you more attractive. When he says something, nod; this nodding will induce him to agree with you. And finally, when you ask for your car, your dress, whatever it is you want, stroke his hand. Gently. Now repeat: Look! Nod! Stroke!”

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm going to try this at the weekend with my Cock

Quote:“Russian men are completely spoilt for choice; Western men are much easier,” she says earnestly, like one carrying out market research. “But the problem with westerners is they don’t buy you presents, never pay for dinner. My German guy will need some work.”

These girls obviously haven't been propositioned by Greek Kamaki

Quote:And then you realize how equal the Forbes and the girls really are. They all clambered out of one Soviet world. The oil geyser has shot them to different financial universes, but they still understand each other perfectly. And their sweet, simple glances seem to say how amusing this whole masquerade is, that yesterday we were all living in communal flats and singing Soviet anthems and thinking Levis and powdered milk were the height of luxury, and now we’re surrounded by luxury cars and jets and sticky Prosecco. And though many westerners tell me they think Russians are obsessed with money, I think they’re wrong: the cash has come so fast, like glitter shaken in a snow globe, that it feels totally unreal, not something to hoard and save but to twirl and dance in like feathers in a pillow fight and cut like papier-mâché into different, quickly changing masks.

SEEMS LIKE THE BOOK IS ESSENTIAL READING Smile
Very interesting point that last one

Maybe they're right, maybe Russians/Ukrainians actually care less about money than us Westerners.

Westerners will slave away, scrimp and save until they get to 65years old when they can enjoy their "Golden Years" many Russian/Ukrainian men won't see 65. They will shower their women with gifts whereas foreign guys will begrudge them a Sushi dinner, we'll also expect them to work and make some financial contribution to the relationship

I've personally grown a similar attitude since I became location independent. I save very little money, blow most of it on enjoying myself in the moment. I'd rather have fun now rather than become a slave to my Pension scheme and other physical possessions. Worst comes to worse I will live in a $10,000 house somewhere selling carrots and potatoes at market comfortable in the knowledge I enjoyed my life.

I say this as a single man though, see what happens if I have a family.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 02:30 AM by deb auchery.)
11-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Russia’s Gold Digger Academy!
"Worst comes to worse I will live in a $10,000 house somewhere selling carrots and potatoes at market comfortable in the knowledge I enjoyed my life."

That is the most poetic exit strategy I've ever heard man. Thanks for the inspiration
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
11-14-2014, 02:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Deb
This post was brilliant-it just shows the hustler mindset of most white girls. It is what it is. This article is telling it spot on? That FSU men don't suffer from shortage with choice for women while clowns in America will literally call the cops on other guys for "verbal abuse" aka calling a chick out on her bs in public. Religious and redneck people are the worse-they think every woman is an infallible snowflake. There are guys that dumb in the South. I try to be religious but the sheepish ignorant as well as the mass conformity make me feel a certain degree of contempt for religious Americans. They are like a bunch of workers at a plant who listen to upper management talk about how they work hard like them and tell them are all working to be the best they can (not to make the owners rich and give the worker bees bare substance Capitol for basic survival).

What's ironic about produce is many metrosexuals think rural guys are broke trash but in the US a half ass produce guy can net 70-80k and a real professional can do 300k+. America is good for money and that's it. If you had a stand here you could build a bankroll fast.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 03:13 AM by TideRide.)
11-14-2014, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

Quote:“Russian men are completely spoilt for choice; Western men are much easier,” she says earnestly, like one carrying out market research. “But the problem with westerners is they don’t buy you presents, never pay for dinner. My German guy will need some work.”

Germans are very stingy. But I disagree with some of the points. I noticed FSU/EE guys will spend but only on sure things. The women will put out for them if they spend.

For foreigners, many won't. I bet Roosh and his posters spend money and get nothing in return.
11-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • misterthetrixter
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Dilates your pupils by squeezing your vag? Wow never heard of that i need to ask a girl to see this in action. (The eyes that is)
11-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
What would be a good party trick is if I squeezed my eyes and my cock dilated
(11-14-2014, 03:10 AM)TideRide Wrote: Deb
This post was brilliant-it just shows the hustler mindset of most white girls. It is what it is. This article is telling it spot on? That FSU men don't suffer from shortage with choice for women while clowns in America will literally call the cops on other guys for "verbal abuse" aka calling a chick out on her bs in public. Religious and redneck people are the worse-they think every woman is an infallible snowflake. There are guys that dumb in the South. I try to be religious but the sheepish ignorant as well as the mass conformity make me feel a certain degree of contempt for religious Americans. They are like a bunch of workers at a plant who listen to upper management talk about how they work hard like them and tell them are all working to be the best they can (not to make the owners rich and give the worker bees bare substance Capitol for basic survival).

What's ironic about produce is many metrosexuals think rural guys are broke trash but in the US a half ass produce guy can net 70-80k and a real professional can do 300k+. America is good for money and that's it. If you had a stand here you could build a bankroll fast.

Seems spot on from my experiences, the book would be an interesting read, the author is British/Russian I think so sees things from both sides.

I would like to try "Forbes" game in Ukraine where it' significantly cheaper

Quote:Now she earns the basic Moscow mistress rate: the apartment, $4,000 a month, a car, and a weeklong holi- day in Turkey or Egypt twice a year. In return the sugar daddy gets her supple and tanned body any time he wants, day or night, always rainbow happy, always ready to perform.

I think a hot Kiev girl would do the same for $500 in this economic climate, with a Lada.

It's amazing, the more time I spend in this country the more I lean towards prostitution.

(11-14-2014, 03:20 AM)bitchslayer Wrote:

Germans are very stingy. But I disagree with some of the points. I noticed FSU/EE guys will spend but only on sure things. The women will put out for them if they spend.

For foreigners, many won't. I bet Roosh and his posters spend money and get nothing in return.

yeah I'm not going around guying perfume for girls that aint gonna give it up, unless for example out of 10 hotties, I knew I could bang 7 of them

I wrote that when I was in Kiev last time I gave a hotty some flowers, and her expression was amazing an totally unexpected. I almost never buy flowers. Maybe I should experiment with the gifting thing
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 05:20 AM by deb auchery.)
11-14-2014, 05:12 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes nescio's post:
  • The Realness
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
i like to spoil my gf's, but only after a while if they prove to be the real deal. It's nice to give stuff to girls or do things for them, if they really like you they will be happy with small details and gestures.
11-14-2014, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(11-14-2014, 05:30 AM)nescio Wrote: i like to spoil my gf's, but only after a while if they prove to be the real deal. It's nice to give stuff to girls or do things for them, if they really like you they will be happy with small details and gestures.

Yep you are absolutely right, the gifting should not be done from the outset, I saw what reaction my $3 bunch of flowers had upon this girl, I should continue with that
11-14-2014, 05:45 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes YellowP's post:
  • deb auchery
YellowP Offline
Gunner

(11-14-2014, 05:45 AM)deb auchery Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 05:30 AM)nescio Wrote: i like to spoil my gf's, but only after a while if they prove to be the real deal. It's nice to give stuff to girls or do things for them, if they really like you they will be happy with small details and gestures.

Yep you are absolutely right, the gifting should not be done from the outset, I saw what reaction my $3 bunch of flowers had upon this girl, I should continue with that

For Russians and FSU girls flowers is the best path to pussy. I just sent flowers to my 22 year old from just outside Moscow for her birthday. However I have been seeing her for nearly a year and she is #1 in my rotation.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 05:56 AM by YellowP.)
11-14-2014, 05:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
(11-14-2014, 05:12 AM)deb auchery Wrote: What would be a good party trick is if I squeezed my eyes and my cock dilated
This ^^

11-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Squiggles Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Superb, love it!
11-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ulysses_Grant Offline
Stowaway

Gifting is one difference between american girls and russian dyvushki. Spending $2 on a rose can have a bit impact on a Russian girl, confirmed. The number of flower shops in Moscow is insane.

Another strategy I'm going to try is to text a girl immediately after the first date for a second date the very next night (with dates that ended in passionate makeouts but no sex). My American-game instincts suggest this is a bad idea. With American girls, you would telegraph neediness. Russian girls really are a different breed. Another strategy I'm contemplating is the "let's take a trip together". With a girl who's resistant to f*cking early in a relationship, this could be a deal-maker. Downside is that going on a trip costs money, but it's also fun to go see a new city and explore new pussy simultaneously. I've had worse weekends. Russian women have a travel fetish, so it's hard to believe you wouldn't smash.
12-18-2014, 03:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

(12-18-2014, 03:41 AM)Ulysses_Grant Wrote: Gifting is one difference between american girls and russian dyvushki. Spending $2 on a rose can have a bit impact on a Russian girl, confirmed. The number of flower shops in Moscow is insane.

Another strategy I'm going to try is to text a girl immediately after the first date for a second date the very next night (with dates that ended in passionate makeouts but no sex). My American-game instincts suggest this is a bad idea. With American girls, you would telegraph neediness. Russian girls really are a different breed. Another strategy I'm contemplating is the "let's take a trip together". With a girl who's resistant to f*cking early in a relationship, this could be a deal-maker. Downside is that going on a trip costs money, but it's also fun to go see a new city and explore new pussy simultaneously. I've had worse weekends. Russian women have a travel fetish, so it's hard to believe you wouldn't smash.

haha good stuff. You're right about the "let's take a trip together". Can confirm that this is effective. A lot of women, at least in spb, live in college dorms, shared apartments, with parents which can sometimes complicate the logistics of having sex. The girl I banged wanted the D real bad, but we both lived in shared accommodations. Our solution was to get a place in Tallinn using airbnb. Not to mention all the women here lust for travel and get wet at the thought of it.
12-18-2014, 04:04 AM
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

I haven't read it all, but I would like to be spoilted like a russian man in having too much choice.
12-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
aaagul45 Offline
Stowaway

I just sent flowers to my 22 year old from just outside Moscow for her birthday. However I have been seeing her for nearly a year and she is #1 in my rotation.???
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 70-687 We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with Testking 1Y0-200
12-20-2014, 11:21 PM
Find Reply