Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with girl
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Need help with girl
Yes I know the conventional wisdom around here is if you have to ask about a girl, then odds are you won't get her, but I need some objective opinion on this. Big Grin

Basically it went like this
-Girl seemed interested, would literally just stand or sit there and stare at me
-She tried talking to me, but I basically ignored gave her like one word answer suggesting I didn't give a shit, because she wasn't my type at first.
-I basically changed my mind
-She was still interested obviously by body language
-Talked to her b/c she clearly wanted me to approach by the way she was sitting, all seemed to go well
-Saw her later and she acts all weird
-Ie. she literally is standing 3 feet away from me, just staring at me while I am talking to co-worker for like literally 2 minutes. I look at her and say hi, and she just barely responds and walks away
-Honestly wtf is going on here. I never even like this girl to begin with, she is not the type I'd usually go for, I didn't even notice her until she just sit there and stare at me and talk to me, I just decide if she is going to stare at me all day she is probably easy, so might as well take the low hanging fruit and fuck her. Now I go to make the move and it seems like nothing is going to happen.

This has never happened before, I Never lost a girl who was interested in me before except one time (in my teenage foolish days) when I admitted to that girl (very indirectly) that I liked her friend and she got visibly pissed off.

Is it possible that the girl is just very shy and/or intimidated by me (I'm over 6' and large muscles and some girls think I'm very cute). It sounded conceited in my head, so I don't know?

If she doesn't like me, why she always staring at me? she didn't even try to look away when I catch her.

What do ou guys think, what should I do.
11-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: Need help with girl
Quote: she didnt even try to look away when I catch her
- had this before, its like shes sizing you up to determining if you are a man or a mouse, gotta be bold. Or say something like its rude to star without introducing yourself if shes doing the emotionless stare.

U said u talked to her howd that go?

Or maybe just her period hit in that moment and started moodswinging lol
11-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
I would go for a coffee with her (not a date, something informal), sit down and have a chat about it with her. Confront her and encourage her to open up and talk like adults.

There is also the slight possibility that she is a psycho. Big Grin
11-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
OP-
Do you cold approach much? What City are you in? I don't care what anyone says-culture aka location really does matter. Does anyone think a hippie girl from Oregon will look at life the same as a hillbilly in Alabama or does anyone actually believe that a DC Macys wearing chick will have the same vibe as a San Diego girl?
11-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes geekindex's post:
  • Shanked
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Girls can play games as well. Staring at you and giving you a cold shoulder when you approach - the fact that you think about her that much and that you are even posting here shows that her concept works out perfectly...
11-21-2014, 07:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
GmaniFisto Offline
Deckhand

United Kingdom
Don't lose frame! You need to re-affirm your abundance mentality. Even from the thread title my first thought was "oneitus". Approach other girls, date other girls, F other girls.

Some women want what they can't have, once she sensed she could have what she wanted she lost interest, don't reward her games with attention.

Next this one.....
11-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
She really likes you and she just want you to chase her
11-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

(11-21-2014, 03:36 PM)Shanked Wrote:
Quote: she didnt even try to look away when I catch her
- had this before, its like shes sizing you up to determining if you are a man or a mouse, gotta be bold. Or say something like its rude to star without introducing yourself if shes doing the emotionless stare.

U said u talked to her howd that go?

Or maybe just her period hit in that moment and started moodswinging lol
First time it went well, I asked her alot of questions and she gave very detail answer, built a good rapport. Everything seemed to go well. She actually seemed to clingy to me, as in after the conversation was over and it was time to leave, and she packed her stuff, she looked at me the whole time and just stood there for like 30 seconds staring. I didn't really say bye to her or acknowledge her (she never said bye either) simply because I know you got to leave the girl wanting more and I was scared she was going to become too clingy.

She might just be on her period, it would be the best explanation Big Grin

Usually the girl either tells you fuck off in a nice way or gives short answers. But I have never once walked away thinking I had the girl and lost her. Even when my game was weak, if I didn't have her, I knew it from pretty early on.

(11-21-2014, 05:03 PM)Apollo Wrote: I would go for a coffee with her (not a date, something informal), sit down and have a chat about it with her. Confront her and encourage her to open up and talk like adults.

There is also the slight possibility that she is a psycho. Big Grin

Psycho girls, give psycho good sex. Big Grin

She is so weird, I don't want to show my hands yet by asking her anywhere, I want to get a better feel of the situation. The person (usually men) who shows too much interest too soon tend to lose.
(11-21-2014, 05:36 PM)TideRide Wrote: OP-
Do you cold approach much? What City are you in? I don't care what anyone says-culture aka location really does matter. Does anyone think a hippie girl from Oregon will look at life the same as a hillbilly in Alabama or does anyone actually believe that a DC Macys wearing chick will have the same vibe as a San Diego girl?

Frankly I haven't cold approached in a while because I been busy with work and have a rotation. But my game is still tight. I been running the same game for a while and I've used it on cold approaches to pick up literally 10s and 9s in sweden who were in groups with other 6s and 7s.

I commute between suburbs and toronto hell.

Its kind of bullshit in a way. I could literally fuck any girl in the office right now except this one. Ie. last week one drove me home and invited me shopping. she introduced me to her friend, who I seen walking by checking me out several times. The friend was trying not to come but at the end she shook my hand and wwas happy to meet me Tongue
(11-21-2014, 07:22 PM)geekindex Wrote: Girls can play games as well. Staring at you and giving you a cold shoulder when you approach - the fact that you think about her that much and that you are even posting here shows that her concept works out perfectly...

I don't dispute this, and it might be working perfectly for her. But it isn't for my dick. So what do I do. Notice the title of the thread, I need help with a girl. and I ask what should I do.

Maybe I never experienced this game before, but it is pretty fucking stooopid game. Usually the girl at least gives you a chance in shit test to overcome the test. Is this payback for me not saying bye to her after the first convo? Like "well if he is gonna play games so am I"? Or is this some kind of new sick twisted game to fuck with men's heads?

Frankly I never encounter this problem, usually everything goes pretty smooth from approach right up to bang. I don't bed every girl, but if it does fall apart if falls apart on escalation sexual. Ie. I rub my hand up leg and she says no in some convoluted way and I move on.
(11-21-2014, 09:28 PM)GmaniFisto Wrote: Don't lose frame! You need to re-affirm your abundance mentality. Even from the thread title my first thought was "oneitus". Approach other girls, date other girls, F other girls.

Some women want what they can't have, once she sensed she could have what she wanted she lost interest, don't reward her games with attention.

Next this one.....
Ok, thanks G, I know you are one of the old G's so I was hoping you'd respond. I didn't lose frame infront of her yet.

But this bitch had me thinking of losing frame. I was thinking about this on my cold winter walk that maybe I shouldn't fuck with her head too much because after I talked to her, I thought, you know what, I really like her, she is like the female version of me. She isn't my usual type, I didn't notice her at first, had she not talked to me, I would not have ever noticed her.

Yes and I have been getting the oneitis for her. I know I am not suppose to, but it kinda just happened. and I am not a man who easily gets oneitis. All the other girls, they are just notches on mhy belt, soon I'll have all notch and no belt.

What can I do to land the bang IF anything. Am I forced to next her? The filipina below you says she really likes me and wants me to chase. what is to be the likely outcome of chasing in your opinion?
(11-22-2014, 12:46 AM)decentfilipina Wrote: She really likes you and she just want you to chase her

-How do you know she likes me, vs is sizing me up or shit testing me or whatever other new sick and demented games are out their now-a-days?
-And what will be the outcome of me chasing her?
-If she likes me, why does she want me to chase her?
-i already talked to her, conversation went good, how am I suppose to "chase her" here. I don't really get it.
-I normally only have sex with white or black or latina women sometimes middle eastern. Normally me havign the same conversation is what is required to get the girl. I didn't do anything different. In fact, usually once I open the girl like I did on her, she is chasing me.
-Is this something asian girls normally do? if they like a guy?
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014, 03:18 AM by mistersnort.)
11-22-2014, 02:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-22-2014, 02:48 AM)mistersnort Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 12:46 AM)decentfilipina Wrote: She really likes you and she just want you to chase her

-How do you know she likes me, vs is sizing me up or shit testing me or whatever other new sick and demented games are out their now-a-days?
-And what will be the outcome of me chasing her?
-If she likes me, why does she want me to chase her?
-i already talked to her, conversation went good, how am I suppose to "chase her" here. I don't really get it.
-I normally only have sex with white or black or latina women sometimes middle eastern. Normally me havign the same conversation is what is required to get the girl. I didn't do anything different. In fact, usually once I open the girl like I did on her, she is chasing me.
-Is this something asian girls normally do? if they like a guy?

Wow that's lots of question right there haha

Quote: -How do you know she likes me, vs is sizing me up or shit testing me or whatever other new sick and demented games are out their now-a-days?
Oh, because I am a woman so I can quite relate on her actions lol

Quote:-And what will be the outcome of me chasing her?
Well, she basically wants you to ask her out. Go on a date. She wants you but she just probably doesn't want it to be obvious that's the reason she is giving you signs. Try to ask her out and i'm quite certain she will agree. Lol

Quote:-i already talked to her, conversation went good, how am I suppose to "chase her" here. I don't really get it.
but you probably didn't ask her out. that's not enough.

Quote:-I normally only have sex with white or black or latina women sometimes middle eastern. Normally me havign the same conversation is what is required to get the girl. I didn't do anything different. In fact, usually once I open the girl like I did on her, she is chasing me.

so is this girl Asian or what? We are quite conservative and we are actually raised up to be the one being chased or suited by man. If she is a normal regular girl like me then I will never ask you out first, I will just give you a sign. I might be horny as hell to the point I want you to bed me now but I will never ask for that because I will be too shy to be labeled as desperate. Lol even though how good looking or hunk you are, normal decent girls will not do that instead we will just imply it in a different way. That look she is giving to you is one sign. If we are not interested to a guy then we will not do that because we do not want you guys either to have interest on us.

Quote:-Is this something asian girls normally do? if they like a guy?
yes, pro girls are very very aggressive. They will ask you on the spot to date them. There are still decent girls who is aggressive to ask you to take her out, but the common attitude is like what I answered in the preceding paragraph.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014, 11:14 AM by decentfilipina.)
11-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Sounds pretty basic now that all you had to do was ask her out..she was waiting.
11-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristophr's post:
  • TideRide
Kristophr Offline
Deckhand

If you aren't sure, ask anyway.

The worst that will happen is a rebuff. Big deal. Next her, and go pursue someone else.

Fortune favors the bold.
11-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
So what happened now with this one? I'm quite curious. Lol
11-30-2014, 02:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

LOL, I talk to her more and long story short said we should'd hang out later, I asked and she gave me her number and sent me two texts to ensure I got it and she added her name in my phone (it was new I couldn't figure it out). She is so weird though, also she doesn't have much of substance to talk about, she is kind of boring, I know all girls all but usualy they talk your ear off. I am suspecting fucking her will be like fucking another fucking dead fish who just lies there and stares back and doesn't say or do nothing. I might be better off nexting this girl. I'm gonna have to think if I want to pursue this further.
12-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Well, I think this girl wants a relationship. Lol. If you stop, she might chase you. Haha
12-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

If I stop what? Yes it would be preferable to have her chase me, so what do I do?
12-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Find Reply