Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I absolutely love my boyfriend, but I want to have sex with another guy.
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I absolutely love my boyfriend, but I want to have sex with another guy.
Okay brothers, I have another dilemma and this is really quite embarrassing for me to ask..

My aussie boyfriend of almost 3 years and we really have a great relationship.. I love him very much, no doubt. Probably next year or on 2016, we might get married or have kids..i'm pretty sure he's the man I really wanted to be with forever. However, I always have this urge of having sex with another guy. I don't like anyone or have feelings for anyone, I just feel like I wanna do it and just to have a bit of another new experience of having sex out of relationship..

I have attempted to do this twice but on the spot I changed my mind. Right there and then My boyfriend always comes in my mind making me feel I don't wanna do it anymore..

So lately i'm trying to make another attempt..I joined skout as per your recommendations here and messaged like three foreign guys who are already here in manila and made an offer of casual sex..i just want a foreign white guys and not filipinos..so I really made an offer asking them that I want to try have casual sex, no strings attached, no money involved and 100% woman. Of course, these guys agreed. But I only decided to choose one of them. Of course I'll still be picky. I actually want a mature guy who knows what he is doing in bed and knows how to please a girl..

This american guy I am talking to right now is already 35 yo but is still very attractive and handsome. He's an expat an working in Makati. He is really fit that adds more to his attractiveness score. So we're talking almost all the time for 3 days in a row. I like his humour and the way he thinks that makes me feel comfortable to be with him. We decided to meet on Saturday afternoon. Although I told him that I just want to meet him first without any sex yet..and he is okay with that..i like guys in their late 30s for casual sex.at least I'm quite certain they are at least experienced already how to successfully please a girl..

So..now I'm thinking..I want to do this but I'm worried about my boyfriend..everytime I think about him I get so weak. I feel guilty : our sex life is of course great but we just barely see each other now..since he still have to fly from australia..

I'm now thinking whether I should open this up to my boyfriend and see what we can do. I knew having threesome with another guy just to please is okay for him as long as he is there. So..should I tell him about the strange feelings I have right now??

I can still meet the guy tomrrow but only for snack or dinner and no sex yet. I told him I still want to make myself comfy around him..

Thanks in advance for all your inputs!
Also, this american guy doesn't know I have a boyfriend. I don't tell much about me, don't think it's important. Although he have told me most about him already.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014, 10:53 AM by decentfilipina.)
11-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: I absolutely love my boyfriend, but I want to have sex with another guy.
Quote:I can still meet the guy tomrrow but only for snack or dinner and no sex yet.
Haha I've heard that before.

So your boyfriend doesn't want you to go to couchsurfing event but is ok with threesome with another guy? Huh

If you are having these urges how do you know you want to marry him?

In the end you will have to bang a guy to figure that out, either tell him beforehand or don't tell him at all.

Or just forget it, marry your boyfriend and pump out a few kids.
Btw, If I didnt know you were real this would be such a troll thread lol
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014, 11:00 AM by Shanked.)
11-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
[quote='Shanked' pid='32532' dateline='1417136216']
[quote]I can still meet the guy tomrrow but only for snack or dinner and no sex yet.[/quote]
Haha I've heard that before.
[/quote]

Lol. I'm telling the truth! Haha. If I say no, then no. I know myself. I won't have sex at all this with this guy on Saturday. Lol at least not on Saturday.. I made sure we talked about this beforehand..

[quote]So your boyfriend doesn't want you to go to couchsurfing event but is ok with threesome with another guy? [/quote]
Yeah yeah, we were talking about our fantasies. He told me that his fantasy is to have threesome with me and another girl. When I asked him what about me having threesome with him and another guy. He said if that's what I want then he's okay with that. He doesn't want me to go to a couchsurfing event alone because he doesn't know about this people and i'll be there all by myself at a very late hours. He knew I can't handle myself pretty well when drunk. I think he's also after my safety and security.

[quote]If you are having these urges how do you know you want to marry him?[/quote]
Because I knew it. We have agreed about this. We're just both saving for it. I am very certain he's the one I'm going to marry. You'll understand me when you feel it one day. Lol

[quote]In the end you will have to bang a guy to figure that out, either tell him beforehand or don't tell him at all.[/quote]
So which is better? I should or I should don't? I've been very open with my boyfriend all the time. Whenever I feel like breaking up with him coz I feel distant whenever we don't talk much, I open this up and he is thankful that I do so at least we can talk about it. I'm now thinking of opening this up to him but I'm quite worried how would he feel. I don't wanna hurt him and give him serious headaches.

[quote]Or just forget it, marry your boyfriend and pump out a few kids.[/quote]
I always wanted this with him. But he's not ready yet as of now. He needs at least next year or on 2016 until we can officially settle down. If I can only make it happen now, why not. I love babies!

[quote]Btw, If I didnt know you were real this would be such a troll thread lol[/quote]
Hahaha why do you find this strange? Lol but thanks ! Smile
11-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Quote:Hahaha why do you find this strange? Lol but thanks ! Smile
Because its like you want guys on this forum to put their hand up to bang you lol

If you are already so open then just tell him. The fact that you posted this on a forum means you know subconsciously it will eat you up inside if you don't tell him. Just tell him now, and say you can bang a girl as well to even it if he is not happy at first.
11-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-28-2014, 11:51 AM)Shanked Wrote:
Quote:Hahaha why do you find this strange? Lol but thanks ! Smile
Because its like you want guys on this forum to put their hand up to bang you lol

If you are already so open then just tell him. The fact that you posted this on a forum means you know subconsciously it will eat you up inside if you don't tell him. Just tell him now, and say you can bang a girl as well to even it if he is not happy at first.

Lol not a chance. I get to choose my pick. Lol

Well, I texted this American guy now and confessed that I have a boyfriend. He told me it's up to me if I want to cheat.. Then he also said he'd still see me tomorrow. Lol

Less issue to think of, just to be clear it's just casual with him. I feel bad for telling him about this just now. Sad
11-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes threesacharm's post:
  • decentfilipina
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I have a horrible double standard with this... And am very sexist...

Once a girl sleeps with another guy besides me I never go back... And I always find out... It skips somehow from guilt or they do something... Only had it happen twice that I know of... One still tried calling me for 5 years or something till my wife finally chewed her out...

Specially for a women that is wife material ... Honestly she needs to be held to a higher standard...

Most men are possessive...honestly I don't think you want a guy that will be alright with you being fucked by another guy...
11-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-28-2014, 12:24 PM)threesacharm Wrote: I have a horrible double standard with this... And am very sexist...

Once a girl sleeps with another guy besides me I never go back... And I always find out... It skips somehow from guilt or they do something... Only had it happen twice that I know of... One still tried calling me for 5 years or something till my wife finally chewed her out...

Specially for a women that is wife material ... Honestly she needs to be held to a higher standard...

Most men are possessive...honestly I don't think you want a guy that will be alright with you being fucked by another guy...

Thanks! I'm now actually having a second thought.. I don't think I would tell my boyfriend about this.. Maybe I only feel the urge of having sex with another guy on times I feel lonely but once I met a guy and decided to meet, my feelings for doing it started to slow down.. I really love my boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with him and with us. Hmm.. I'm so silly. Lol
By the way, this guy is quite tempting. He always tell me that he can make me squirt. I never experienced that aside from climaxing. My boyfriend always try to make me squirt but to no success.. This also adds to my curiosity on how it will be done..

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014, 12:40 PM by decentfilipina.)
11-28-2014, 12:38 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes threesacharm's post:
  • Shanked
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Just google squirting and have your boyfriend read it... Simple easy instructions my wife won't let herself do it... Neither will girlfriend they tense up when they should relax... Had an ex... That was a freaking gusher... It's simple... He puts his hand above your pelvic bone then two fingers inside with a come here motion... When you feel like you have to pee just relax... It won't be pee...

And on threesomes... There are two kinds ... The kind you have with your wife... And the kind you have with a girl that will never be your wife... Anyway the ones with your wife involves another girl... The ones with two guys well that girl won't ever be a wife to either of those guys...

I think you made the right choice... If you love your boyfriend don't stray... But I also wouldn't wait for him for ever...

Honestly most guys will say they are alright with a mmf threesome to get a ffm threesome... They are not... If you do that all he will ever do is imagine that guys face as he was fucking the women he loves it will drive him crazy... Men are physical... like male dogs marking there spot ... Women are emotional... Feelings matter...

A guy can have sex with a women and feel nothing for her... I have never met or slept with a women that didn't try to snuggle and cuddle afterward... Just saying...

11-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • nescio
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
You said your bf hinted it would be okay if you really wanted it. Because of that I think you should tell him. Of course if I had a choice, I wouldn't want my girl banging another dude but I'm older now and know everybody has a freak inside of them and if you don't deal with that freakiness, it can become a bigger problem. One of my exes from years ago actually had a fantasy of a threesome to which I initially said hello no, but later decided of this really turned her on, I might consider it with some specific ground rules. Number 1, no gay Shit. I'm not gonna touch the other dude. It would be more like me and homey working her like she was our object plaything. Number 2, couldn't be someone we knew, had to be a stranger so no weirdness afterwards. Number 3, she would have to wear something sexy and walk around and I could choose the guy cuz in a way, I could remember how I first felt when I saw her thru another guys perspective since I had already banged her tons of times. Anyways, we couldn't reach an agreement because she said she had to sorta know the guy and like them which to me pissed me off because if it was purely a sexual freaky thing, I could kinda deal with that but if you actually wanna like the guy too, that means you're not satisfied with me so why am I wasting my time with you when I could be hunting and fucking other girls. Anyways, if this is purely a sexual freaky thing, I say you be honest with him because even if he gets upset, he'll at least appreciate you told him the truth (i would at least) Maybe he might like it if you filled it and showed it to him as long as you did it in a way that also turned him on. But if you are looking for more, like somebody else said maybe he's not the one
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
11-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • nescio
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
You're a slut. But...that's OK.

Why do you need our blessing?

Major troll thread...
11-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-28-2014, 06:18 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: You're a slut. But...that's OK.

Why do you need our blessing?

Major troll thread...

Hahahha. Slut already? Is it wrong to have this feelings? I haven't done it yet and like I said, I used to back out on my previous attempts. Lol I only had one partner and not planning to reach 10 sexual partners. Lol Well, it's just nice to hear real men's point of view.. I want to know how a guy would think about this issue..

Well guys, you all seemed to disagree with what I have been thinking to do.. I appreciate it much! Smile

So what I gotta do now is cancel the meeting with this guy tomorrow. Hmmm
(11-28-2014, 02:10 PM)threesacharm Wrote: Just google squirting and have your boyfriend read it... Simple easy instructions my wife won't let herself do it... Neither will girlfriend they tense up when they should relax... Had an ex... That was a freaking gusher... It's simple... He puts his hand above your pelvic bone then two fingers inside with a come here motion... When you feel like you have to pee just relax... It won't be pee...

And on threesomes... There are two kinds ... The kind you have with your wife... And the kind you have with a girl that will never be your wife... Anyway the ones with your wife involves another girl... The ones with two guys well that girl won't ever be a wife to either of those guys...

I think you made the right choice... If you love your boyfriend don't stray... But I also wouldn't wait for him for ever...

Honestly most guys will say they are alright with a mmf threesome to get a ffm threesome... They are not... If you do that all he will ever do is imagine that guys face as he was fucking the women he loves it will drive him crazy... Men are physical... like male dogs marking there spot ... Women are emotional... Feelings matter...

A guy can have sex with a women and feel nothing for her... I have never met or slept with a women that didn't try to snuggle and cuddle afterward... Just saying...

We've been trying to do this many times. I'm not sure what seems to be the problem. Is it me not being relaxed or him not doing it right..I've explored much about my sexuality because of my boyfriend. I appreciated inner self more because of him..

And yes.. I think you are right about mixing emotions.. I just realized now that we have been talking straight for 3 days in a row and I am starting to enjoy it. Besides the fact that I would still want to build connection first before engaging in casual sex.. Yeah, this isn't right.
(11-28-2014, 02:13 PM)fucksong Wrote: You said your bf hinted it would be okay if you really wanted it. Because of that I think you should tell him. Of course if I had a choice, I wouldn't want my girl banging another dude but I'm older now and know everybody has a freak inside of them and if you don't deal with that freakiness, it can become a bigger problem. One of my exes from years ago actually had a fantasy of a threesome to which I initially said hello no, but later decided of this really turned her on, I might consider it with some specific ground rules. Number 1, no gay Shit. I'm not gonna touch the other dude. It would be more like me and homey working her like she was our object plaything. Number 2, couldn't be someone we knew, had to be a stranger so no weirdness afterwards. Number 3, she would have to wear something sexy and walk around and I could choose the guy cuz in a way, I could remember how I first felt when I saw her thru another guys perspective since I had already banged her tons of times. Anyways, we couldn't reach an agreement because she said she had to sorta know the guy and like them which to me pissed me off because if it was purely a sexual freaky thing, I could kinda deal with that but if you actually wanna like the guy too, that means you're not satisfied with me so why am I wasting my time with you when I could be hunting and fucking other girls. Anyways, if this is purely a sexual freaky thing, I say you be honest with him because even if he gets upset, he'll at least appreciate you told him the truth (i would at least) Maybe he might like it if you filled it and showed it to him as long as you did it in a way that also turned him on. But if you are looking for more, like somebody else said maybe he's not the one

Well I now made a choice. I don't think I would open this up to him. I'm scared of what might be his reaction if I would. I'm sure he will have a hard time trying to imagine that I am thinking of that..

I remembered one time I was asking him if he ever cheated on me already.. He said no.. Although he once talked to some girls in the pub before but he said that's all.. I have a feeling it was a flirty talk because pretty sure he will not mention if it was for nothing..

Then he had also told me before about the cheating incidents of his parents when they were still single.. It's like he's telling me that people even though how much they are in love could still commit cheating..like having sex just out of lust and no other. Lol it's just so nice that I can open up almost everything to him. I say it calmly and we solve it together.. I just don't think this issue I have right now is great to be told to him haha
Well! I just sent that BACK OUT MESSAGE. Lol I hope he would understand me.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014, 06:53 PM by decentfilipina.)
11-28-2014, 06:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
krakerassfantastic Offline
Stowaway

LOL! I called this lil troll out on another thread. Where are the mods on this? Anyone can just troll this board now? Ridiculous.
11-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • Apollo
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Perhaps somewhat philosophical approach but this is advice I got once too

I think one of the most important things is to be honest with yourself. You got to know yourself. When making decisions you should be in peace with yourself. Do not be afraid who you are and make the choices that are in harmony with your soul. Do not be motivated by fear.

This is not something that comes easy as people are from the early childhood subjected to all kinds of social conditioning.
People are thought to behave, think and act in a certain way....in order to conform.
It takes sometimes years to unwrapped something that was downloaded systematically upon a person via so many channels of 'control'.
Getting down all the way to your soul and letting it go is something powerful. It takes courage to be free.

I think life is never ending journey of finding your own path until the last moment. Everything evolves in universe and we do too as we are part of it. Nothing stays the same. There is no recipe, there is no right path...things are not black and white...just people sharing ideas at the given moment trying to figure out their own way in life.

As far as relationships are involved - my view is that nobody 'owns' anybody regardless of the so called status check mark box you are sometimes forced to check out in some stupid form (single, married, divorced), we are all free and what we do comes from our free will.

"We all start out knowing magic. We are born with whirlwinds, forest fires and comets inside us. We are born able to sing to birds and read the clouds and see our destiny in grains of sand. But then we get the magic educated right out of our souls. We get it churched out, spanked out, washed out and combet out. We get put on the straight narrow path and told to be responsible. Told to act our age. Told to grow up, for God's sake. And you know why we were told that ? Because people doing the telling were afraid of our wildness and youth, and because the magic we knew made them ashamed and sad of what they would allow to whither in themselves." R McCammon.

This story was circulated already number of times:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/03...40593.html

I will not tell you what to do - just follow your heart / listen to your soul.
And this is not just reply to DF but to all of you.

11-29-2014, 12:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Thanks Max! Yep I have already made up my mind and I am not doing it. I can't take it too I would bet.

I've talked today to my boyfriend's mate and I am buying him a foofighter concert ticket for a surprise christmas gift. I really treasure him too and I don't want to damage it.

It's just there are times where I got to bit silly at times of feeling lonely.. Sometimes this things need to happen too so I could realize his worth. This made me realize how lucky I am to be in a very awesome relationship where most girls are for sure struggling to have a good relationship
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 12:53 AM by decentfilipina.)
11-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
(11-28-2014, 12:24 PM)threesacharm Wrote: I have a horrible double standard with this... And am very sexist...

Once a girl sleeps with another guy besides me I never go back... And I always find out... It skips somehow from guilt or they do something...

Pretty stupid, why should we have more rights than women. I could forgive if it was a one time thing, cause I know it could happen to me.

@decentfilipina, a lot of topics lately about your relationship Big Grin. Just know that if you build up some connection with a guy through chatting and meeting it can get tricky. Isn't it better to just bang someone you meet in a club or fitness? Why don't you meet with one our members. Maybe you should be with a guy who's open for this. Myself, I'd just pay a hooker, zero connection.

My gf and me we discussed threesomes, swinging and orgies and we're both cool with it. It's a controlled situation and maybe if you do this there's no need for cheating.

Btw:

I don't think she's trolling. It's a bit weird on this forum, but as she's the only girl it has its charm.

I think it's pretty normal she wants to fuck other guys. I don"'t believe in monogamy.

I like slutty girls, but the word slut is not bad in my dictionary :p
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 04:30 AM by nescio.)
11-29-2014, 04:24 AM
Find Reply