• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Women vs Women from Elsewhere
[-]
  •
AverageHero Offline
Stowaway

Western Women vs Women from Elsewhere
Gents,

More and more men are dating, marrying, and generally cavorting with foreign women (in Ireland anyway) as opposed to 'Western' women. What are the reasons for this is your opinion?

Are western women snookering themselves with regards to expectations, demands, attitudes? Because I suspect that they may.

Opinions please.
09-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Western Women vs Women from Elsewhere
All about the exotic appeal. For me anyways.

There is stuck up foul mannered bitches all over the globe.

09-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

I agree with Dash, the lure of exotica is immense. This may be partly due to globalisation as it is now easy to to book flights/trips and get from A to B for relatively decent prices. Now that the world is a wide open market the possibilities of attracting and keeping a foreigner is far greater than any other time in our history.
09-05-2012, 03:29 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Offline
Deckhand

I've always found foreign woman more interesting and I think the feeling is mutual. Its the novelty factor, right? But, as far as long term relationships go, (and I realize most people here are not interested in that, but 'just saying') foreign woman can be a bit of a nightmare. Cultural differences are too great. Best to settle down (if and when you do) with your own kind. Things run more smoothly.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2012, 11:54 AM by Dom.)
09-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(09-05-2012, 11:52 AM)Dom Wrote: I've always found foreign woman more interesting and I think the feeling is mutual. Its the novelty factor, right? But, as far as long term relationships go, (and I realize most people here are not interested in that, but 'just saying') foreign woman can be a bit of a nightmare. Cultural differences are too great. Best to settle down (if and when you do) with your own kind. Things run more smoothly.

If you are talking about women western woman or if you are alpha, you are wrong Dom. Betas need women of their kind to make things run smoothly. An alpha male chooses what pleases him most and more often than not it is a sexual, loving, caring foreign woman. And he makes the woman folllow him, so no need to stick to his kind. Read the history of most alpha warriors, hunters and travelers and you will see what I mean.
09-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Offline
Deckhand

I'm not too sure about this alpha/beta classification stuff because i fit someone where in between. I personally think I M a beta but people accuse me of Alpha. I personally think its bullshit. Sorry. Life is more complicated than that. Oh just for the record I attract exotic woman and pursue them tirelessly but i know To settle down with one demands a lot. If you've ever lived with a foreign woman long time, as i have, you ll know what I mean. Sorry to disappoint you if you have your heart set on some gal from the third world or mail order bride. It may seem exciting to begin with and in theory but the reality is different. Cultural differences weigh heavily.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer
09-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I'm fairly sure I will marry an EE girl. I have EE blood, I live in EE, and for me they are the most beautiful women in the world.

Having said that, I miss English girls sometimes, they are fun.
09-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
Eastern girls just turn me one a lot girls from eastern europe can dance, play music and i just find to be a lot more intelligent and lady like than girls from Western countries. They are also in better shape than their Western counterparts.
11-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
As much as I love Ukrainian girls here, i've yet to find one that i'd want to have a relationship with. Most of the girls i'm banging are too young and there is often a language barrier. These kind of girls don't challenge me at all.

Also I would prefer to find a woman that has her own money, or is at least capable of earning money in any country from the offset. This is going to be hard, because the best chance for a Ukrainian girl(for example) to make a living outside of Ukraine is going to be a Western country with jobs, these are the countries I don't want to live in because i'm location independent and prefer to live in cheap countries. And even in these western countries the situation is tough right now.

Now if I was to shack up with a Western girl that would on paper be a lot better. Let's say we went to live in Thailand, she could pretty easily pick up an English teaching job to pay her way.

I think what would be perfect for me would be an affluent Polish or Russian girl, these girls are more likely to have their own money, more work orientated, perhaps will be given an apartment by their family when they get married.

I remember in summer last year I had a Polish girl come and stay with me for a few days, she was the same age as me(35 at the time). We had a great time, she was pretty, intelligent, had a job, had money(because her father had died a few years back), she was travelling the world, had a nice car, was keen to start her own business. Finding a girl like that is impossible in Ukraine.

The sex was pretty good too, better than with this 17yr old I have at the moment. Problem was she was 35, her best years were behind her, she was showing signs of ageing, she had a puffy arse and a slack vagina.

So the perfect woman for me would be late twenties, Polish or Russian, with some money or from an affluent family. I then would then get married and have some young playmates on the side, this seems to be how the smart guys do it in Eastern Europe, and in many other places in fact.

I will spending time in Asia this winter, targetting the places where Russian and Polish girls go, Goa, Thailand etc.

But back to the original subject, for banging Eastern Europeans win hands down

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012, 07:43 PM by deb auchery.)
11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

The idea of going to a foreign country to pull sounds very scary to me, simply from a lot of what I have read.
11-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
What so scary dude? You buy a plane ticket, you arrive in point B, same shit different place. It's not as if you're being dropped in the middle of the jungle.
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
Western Women < Women from elsewhere

11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
hernanday Offline
Banned

(11-06-2012, 09:51 AM)Confuclican Wrote: The idea of going to a foreign country to pull sounds very scary to me, simply from a lot of what I have read.

Why do you have such fear of foreign countries?
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

(11-09-2012, 09:47 AM)hernanday Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 09:51 AM)Confuclican Wrote: The idea of going to a foreign country to pull sounds very scary to me, simply from a lot of what I have read.

Why do you have such fear of foreign countries?

Just the idea of women there being bigger on race and rejecting me just because I look somewhat Indian. I have had success in the US with girls who were Latina, Asian, Middle Eastern, and mixed race. The White girls where I live are usually into White guys and the attractive ones are very cliquish. I come online and read stuff about how women in France are crazy for certain kinds of men and if you look Indian they won't even talk to you or try to get into a relationship with you and how women in Germany view men who look Indian as jokes.

I just have this notion that women in other countries are 5 times bigger on race than say an American girl in California and my skin color will stop me from getting with them.

Also, Jesse (simplepickup), an Indian guy, has had a lot of success in California so I am hopeful. I have never really heard of Indian men having success with women in Italy, France, and such countries so I get really discouraged.
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hernanday Offline
Banned

When I can easily pickup attractive women with no bitch shield and isn't a total cunt who wants "equality" with a man when it is convenient but then wants to be treated like a lady and wooed, then I will consider a Western woman. But fact of the matter is Toronto is the worst place ever for dating to the point I cannot consider any woman from there and my shit threshold is low that just going to the US won't alleviate. Either a girl is going to fuck me when I want or she can get the fuck out. Irish women aren't anywhere near as bad as Canadian women but plenty of them have bad habits like cussing, smoking, drinking and general low life behaviour that I'd consider unlady like.
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Find Reply