Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinder hack
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Tinder hack
I now have 500 matches and I've set a morning date with a girl who wrote me "lets hook up" but had to cancel it because my local gf took a day off.

But I thought about something...

Someone wrote that he now has less matches because he's been in SP for awhile. Also, thought about experimenting with more spicy pictures on Tinder, pictures I wouldn't upload to FB.

So... what do you do?

If I had time to fuck around with it and would actually want to use it, I'd open a few NEW Facebook accounts to which I would upload "better" pictures (shirt off etc) and would use those accounts to experiment. Also, you'd get a 2nd, 3rd etc chance to match with girls who passed on you the 1st time around.

12-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
RE: Tinder hack
500 matches?? Tinder is obviously popular in Russia, in Ukraine it's dead.

You must be spending a lot of time on it
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 11:51 PM by deb auchery.)
12-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Deb, I couldn't resist-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fThQRjPmEQ0

At any rate-The talent on Badoo is ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 05:35 AM by TideRide.)
12-06-2014, 05:26 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes decentfilipina's post:
  • deb auchery
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Is he roosh? He's not as handsome as I was thinking! Lol
12-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

I wrote that you get less and less matches...Every time I log into Tinder...I get about 4-5 swipes through before it "can't" find anyone. I've tried using a fake gps and then "relocating back" to SPB, but that didn't work. Could be girls just find me uglier than they did in the beginning, but I doubt that. In Tallinn, I immediately had a bunch of matches.

What sort of spicier pictures did you have in mind? I am a bit hesitant because I know some of my female friends in my program use the app.
12-06-2014, 05:34 AM
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
If u want matches delete your account and rejoin, I think you are right about the algorithm Don.
12-06-2014, 06:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Actually...that's a good idea.

I'll try that next month once I get back to Mother Russia
12-06-2014, 07:23 AM
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(12-06-2014, 05:26 AM)TideRide Wrote: Deb, I couldn't resist-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fThQRjPmEQ0

At any rate-The talent on Badoo is ridiculous.

Lol, pathetic. Superhot badoo tip from Roosh, just say yes to every girl then eventually someone will say yes,

Pretty much like his daygame approach

Badoo is not very good in Ukraine, my first date in 3.5 years was a couuple of weeks ago. She was voluptuous , I thought I would be able to fuck her because I was horny, but after meeting her I couldn't bring myself to do it.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 12:44 PM by deb auchery.)
12-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(12-06-2014, 06:22 AM)Shanked Wrote: If u want matches delete your account and rejoin, I think you are right about the algorithm Don.

You see girls and they see you only once. So when you first arrive someplace you get to see everybody but then you only see new sign ups, people you haven't seen before.

So what "algorithm" are you talking about guys? It's just the most basic function of how this thing works.

12-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Badoo in Ukraine is a milf hunters paradise, I get a lot of over 30's women messaging me, usually just ignore them. That's why Ukraine is a country for older guys, a virile guy in his 50's could plow his way through Ukrainian women to his hearts content.

I get better reactions from Russian women than Ukrainian, Russians women are often hotter, smarter, more sophisticated and don't have such bad skin like Ukrainian women

Will go to Pete in Spring, now that the RUB has tanked, it's perfect timing

[Image: 2ijm5xs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 06:58 PM by deb auchery.)
12-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
(12-07-2014, 03:17 PM)007 Game Wrote: So what "algorithm" are you talking about guys? It's just the most basic function of how this thing works.
I think new members or new people in the area have a higher chance of being pushed to the top of the list on the other persons phone.
12-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
  • Shanked
Don
Unregistered

Some guy on reddit on the Tinder algorithm:

Quote:So, my friends and I- all computer science types -enjoy obsessing over the inner workings of Tinder's internal algorithm for sorting and presentation (namely, of our own accounts to others).

The reason we're so into it is that there are huge swings in presentation based on certain factors. We judge this by average daily matches and occurrence of insta matches (aka, you boot up the app, swipe right on the first few and all are instas.) Note that we're not talking swings of 2-3 a day, we're talking 5-10 a day vs. a week without a single match, all with the same usage amount.

I've pretty much concluded that each account has some internal rating at Tinder based on factors such as:

Attractiveness as judged by frequency of right swipes on you
Spam quotient- how likely are you to be a bot? Determined by things like how many accounts you've made from the same DeviceID, etc. (more on this below)
Newness of account
Newness of account to a location. This one is enormous.
Reports on you, if any exist
Your conversational frequency once matched
Factors based on your actual Facebook profile- how many friends you have, etc.

You get the point. Some of these are more speculative (like attractiveness or facebook profile info), while others are virtually proof positive (multiple accounts and newness to an area, described below.)

So, assuming I'm correct- as I (and all of us) are at the mercy of their internal ranking system, has anyone given this much analysis, or, even better, has anything internal been leaked?

Forgive me if this has been covered before. Just thought I'd post and get the dialog going.

Re: newness to a location and what a substantive effect it has on your matches, see my earlier thread here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/...d_on_city/

Re: multiple accounts on one device and its effect- I had created my third or fourth account recently from the same device, as things had dried to zero. New account experienced the same. I wrote support (it's a joke, you should try it sometime for a laugh), and persisted and kept explaining the actual issue (multiple accounts, same device, does it affect, etc.) They didn't answer after the first back and forth, but then after 24 hours my account suddenly came alive and I was matching one every minute or two. Fire: reactivated. It was as if my support ticket made its way to some backend admin who went "Hey Bob, kick him back up to a 7".

I really do feel this "number", if it exists, is constantly adjusted based on variables such as those I've listed above.

Thoughts, all?

ADDENDUM - Given what a shady company they are, I have all fingers and toes crossed that some disgruntled employee leaks some internal information on all this- but just not too widely Smile. Heck, compared to everything else that's going on with that company right now, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
12-07-2014, 11:24 PM
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
He's just assuming all this, it doesn't matter. Many people use Tinder but we're not talking about millions per city. In a city like Moscow maybe a few thousands... so it just shows you whoever they have, until you "run out of people" to be shown. Maybe if you're attractive and get more likes, girls will see you before they see other guys.

I say multiple Facebook account -> a few tinder accounts, and test different profiles and photos. Spicier pictures I mean gym photos without a shirt.
12-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Yeah but if you are being ranked behind others it requires you to do all the swiping work. I habe experienced both sides of tinder, getting nonstop matches as well as almost no matches. Where I live, im not considered as physically attractive as I am overseas because theres more competition and alot of girls seem to like juiceheads. Also alot of them just use for attention.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2014, 02:45 AM by Shanked.)
12-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

I am going back to Tallinn. I'll report back on the Tinder game after this weekend
12-08-2014, 03:58 AM