Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Chinese girls in general have disgusting personality traits?
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Do Chinese girls in general have disgusting personality traits?
I was on Twitter and noticed a liveleak clip of a girl getting bullied. I then went to the links of girls getting bullied. I swear like 80% of them are Chinese. They're fucking disgusting man it's nearly always girls doing it as well. Properly beating them when there already broken. Makes me fucking sick.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a10_1405941530

I swear to god if I came across a group of girls or even just one girl beating the shit out of someone who's already been broken I'd lay them out. I couldn't give a fuck if they have a vagina. These people turn my stomach on a par with ISIS.

ITs not just Chinese but they're the overwhelming majority on liveleak.

If You were dating a hot chick and you came across her doing this to someone on a vid on the net from her past how would you respond?
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 01:22 PM by Rick91.)
12-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: Do Chinese girls in general have disgusting personality traits?
I would say that majority of Chinese coming from Mainland China has awful personality traits. In the Philippines, it's like 80% of Filipino domestic helpers are always beaten my their Chinese employer. That's why in Hong Kong, they are still required to apply for visa prior flying to HK. HK Locals hate to be associated or referred as Chinese.
12-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Why do you think property rights and the rule of law in the West let individuals reach their potential whereas in many places slavery was a given? Look up one of your fellow Scotsmen- Samuel Rutherford and his seminal work Lex Rex. Those Dynasty's in China weren't built without horrors and sorrows many times worse than those you witnessed in the video of those repulsive girls. Consumers in the West are crazy to let Madison Ave coax them into tons of debt to buy cheap Chinese junk they dont really even need. I think General McAurthur was right about China.

This is way more inspiring to read-
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/article...eard-name/
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 05:06 PM by TideRide.)
12-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes mistersnort's post:
  • threesacharm
mistersnort Offline
Banned

(12-10-2014, 04:55 PM)TideRide Wrote: Why do you think property rights and the rule of law in the West let individuals reach their potential whereas in many places slavery was a given? Look up one of your fellow Scotsmen- Samuel Rutherford and his seminal work Lex Rex. Those Dynasty's in China weren't built without horrors and sorrows many times worse than those you witnessed in the video of those repulsive girls. Consumers in the West are crazy to let Madison Ave coax them into tons of debt to buy cheap Chinese junk they dont really even need. I think General McAurthur was right about China.

This is way more inspiring to read-
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/article...eard-name/
Comment is horrendously stupid given that no one has been a greater slaver on the planet than the British and the westerners.

How can the west be said to have any respect for property rights or property law, when they invaded countries and stole all the land and property of indigenous peoples several times over violating their own property laws. For instance, when the English went and invaded South Africa, not only did they steal land and property and resources from the blacks there, they also stole it from the french and dutch that were there. Again in 1910 they stole land from blacks by passing a law called the natives land act, basically stealing all their land. This was simply outright illegal under the British own law and constitution. The government couldn't steal your land, but they did it anyways. Same goes for natives in all the other colonized places. All their property rights were disregarded by western europeans.

The West has been the biggest property stealer on the planet, we been invading iraq just to steal their oil.

That being said your link was quiet interesting, what I do wonder is where did he get the $10 million to satisfy the banks requirement for minimum capital startup. Mind you it takes probably closer to $5 million to do so.
12-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
The western slave empires were completely dwarfed by the arab worlds.

We also didn't castrate them unlike the Arabs which probably explains why you don't hear much complaining about it today.

We also abolished it. No big deal at all there right?

We invaded India we also stopped the barbaric practice of the wife of a deceased husband being thrown on a fire alive at his funeral.

Lay off the White guilt pipe and start showing some gratitude for what you take for granted today mistersnort.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 11:05 PM by Rick91.)
12-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Don't forget there's many flavours of Chinese. There's Hong Kong, Cantonese, Shanghainese, Northern Han Chinese and some others I think. I've heard shanghainese girls can be like this but I don't have Direct personal experience although a good friend who happens to be this Mexican guy who lived there said they can be tough. My ex was northern Han Chinese and while she gave me usual gf bullshit, she wasn't a bitch. I've also found northern Han Chinese tend to be chilled out like say taiwanese, even kinda Japanese-ish. Mainland Cantonese might be tough as those are the biggest populations of immigrants in Chinatowns in US. Actually I now remember that several Han Chinese girls would comment on how they are different from southern Chinese (Cantonese)
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
12-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Mistersnort
African tribes enslaved each other throughout history, Arabs had slaves, Asia had slaves and would kill off the alphas and only keep subservient betas, Europeans enslaved each other. Human history has been brutal and evil-no question there. Whites aren't the only ones at fault-and at least they innovated and developed civilizations. Would North America be better off if we all sat around with bows and arrows in grass huts in deer skin clothes and committed human sacrifices? I think I'll take the white mans ways anyday.
12-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Oh, I'm gonna take a guess that Hong Kong chicks can be tough because my ex told me how several dudes in Hong Kong are totally sprung on her and.think she's super sweet when really I think she's normal but we BOTH CONCLUDED possibly that HK chicks must be blotches since these dudes were so whooped

I would also add that in many parts odds SEA, lighter skinned Asians are looked at higher as darker skinned Asians so by default, possibly many Chinese girls in SEA might have a princess attitude whereas my ex was from the homeland so she didn't have as much of that.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 01:26 AM by fucksong.)
12-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Guys how would you respond if a hot girl you were dating got outed in one of these online group vs 1 beating vids?

I don't give a shit what tiderides views are on Chinese goods what a fucking boring topic.
12-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Oh fuck dude, I stand corrected. I'm not 100% sure but it sounds like they're speaking Mandarin, the northern Chinese dialect and watching that video reminded me of my ex and one of her guy friends the very first month we met. In hindsight, I think I never let her give me that kind of Shit and shut it down every time I detected any hint of it so maybe that's why I've thought she was so cool because I wouldn't allow that kind of bullshit but who knows, maybe if you're a week dude, a Chinese girl (or any girl for that matter) could turn into a bitch

12-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
HK locals does not want to be called Chinese. They prefer to be called as Hong Kongers. My HK friends have emphasized their huge differences from the Chinese people. So be careful not to call them as Chinese hehe
(12-10-2014, 01:15 PM)Rick91 Wrote: I was on Twitter and noticed a liveleak clip of a girl getting bullied. I then went to the links of girls getting bullied. I swear like 80% of them are Chinese. They're fucking disgusting man it's nearly always girls doing it as well. Properly beating them when there already broken. Makes me fucking sick.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a10_1405941530

I swear to god if I came across a group of girls or even just one girl beating the shit out of someone who's already been broken I'd lay them out. I couldn't give a fuck if they have a vagina. These people turn my stomach on a par with ISIS.

ITs not just Chinese but they're the overwhelming majority on liveleak.

If You were dating a hot chick and you came across her doing this to someone on a vid on the net from her past how would you respond?

Oh my God!!!!!! I just watched the video now that I am home as it is blocked in my office. Damn these b*tches. This is the reason why I want to learn how to shoot a gun and learn krav maga to give bad people, like them, a lesson!!!! Watching this is so heart breaking. They're all very young and already doing this. Omg, what's happening in the world now SadUndecidedSadUndecided
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 01:55 AM by decentfilipina.)
12-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

(12-10-2014, 10:57 PM)Rick91 Wrote: The western slave empires were completely dwarfed by the arab worlds.

We also didn't castrate them unlike the Arabs which probably explains why you don't hear much complaining about it today.

We also abolished it. No big deal at all there right?

We invaded India we also stopped the barbaric practice of the wife of a deceased husband being thrown on a fire alive at his funeral.

Lay off the White guilt pipe and start showing some gratitude for what you take for granted today mistersnort.

Simply untrue, you have single people like Leopold of Belgium who enslaved 50 million in the congo and murdered half of them in under a decade. The whole arab slave trade wasn't even estimated to include that many people in total. Then you have the rest of the western europeans enslaving the colonized world like africa, asia, the americas and so on.

Actually castration was a common tool of wEsterners when dealing with slaves and is still practiced throughout the west today by western governments

Quote:At least seven other states, including Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Oregon, Texas and Wisconsin, have experimented with chemical castration.[5] In Iowa, as in California and Florida, offenders may be sentenced to chemical castration in all cases involving serious sex offenses. On June 25, 2008, following the Supreme Court ruling in Kennedy v. Louisiana that the execution of child rapists where the victim was not killed was ruled unconstitutional,[20] Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal signed Senate Bill 144, allowing Louisiana judges to sentence convicted rapists to chemical castration.[4][21][22]
wiki-castration

Quote:In the United Kingdom, computer scientist Alan Turing, famous for his contributions to mathematics and computer science, was a homosexual who chose to undergo chemical castration in order to avoid imprisonment in 1952.[23] At the time, homosexual acts between males were still illegal and homosexuality was widely considered to be a mental illness that could be treated with chemical castration.[23] Turing experienced side effects such as breast enlargement[24] and bloating of the physique.[23] He died two years later, with the inquest returning a verdict of suicide,[25] although recent research has cast doubt on this result.[26] In 2009, the then British Prime Minister Gordon Brown issued a public apology for the "appalling" treatment of Turing after an online petition seeking the same gained 30,000 signatures and international recognition.[27] He was given a posthumous Royal Pardon in December 2013.

In the 1960s, German physicians used antiandrogens as a treatment for sexual paraphilia.[5]

In 2008, an experimental intervention program was launched in three Portuguese prisons: Carregueira (Belas, Sintra), Paços de Ferreira and Funchal. The program developers note the voluntary nature of the program a crucial factor in its success. They initially planned to cover ten inmates per prison, contemplating a possible enlargement to other prisons in the future. The program also included a rehabilitation component.[28]

On September 25, 2009, Poland legislated forcible chemical castration of child molesters.[29] This law came into effect on June 9, 2010; therefore in Poland "anyone guilty of raping a child under the age of 15 can now be forced to submit to chemical and psychological therapy to reduce sex drive at the end of a prison term".[30]

On April 30, 2010, a man in the United Kingdom found guilty of attempting to murder a 60-year-old woman in order to abduct and rape her two granddaughters agreed to undergo chemical castration as part of the terms of his sentence.[31]

On March 6, 2012, Moldova legislated forcible chemical castration of child molesters; the law came into effect on July 1, 2012.[32]

On June 5, 2012, Estonia passed a law to allow forced chemical castration of sex offenders.[33]

In October and November 2013, the Macedonian authorities were working on developing a legal framework and standard procedure for implementation of chemical castration that would be used for convicted child molesters. The castration is intended to be voluntarily, where as for the child molesters that repeat the criminal act it should be mandatory.[34]

Quote:In 1778, Thomas Jefferson wrote a bill in Virginia reducing the punishment for rape, polygamy or sodomy from death to castration

Castration of slaves was quiet common by slave owner and slave raiders and slave traders and slave overseers in the amerrican slave countries like usa

[Image: 96b6d28f8c6bbf020ddc4839a10afbee37c2b38f.jpg]

The West did not abolish slavery first, it was amongst the last to do it, the indians and chinese like ashoka and the qin and xin dynasty abolished it literally thousands of years before the west did.

While we may have stopped one barbaric practice in india, the amount of people we mass murdered to do it and the amount of new barbaric practices like shooting people out of canons or suffocating people to death were far more brutal than anything the indians had before.

Lay off the white western man is the messiah to the world, he isn't. He made ever country he entered into worst. And I as a white man have to tell the truth and be realistic.
(12-11-2014, 01:23 AM)TideRide Wrote: Mistersnort
African tribes enslaved each other throughout history, Arabs had slaves, Asia had slaves and would kill off the alphas and only keep subservient betas, Europeans enslaved each other. Human history has been brutal and evil-no question there. Whites aren't the only ones at fault-and at least they innovated and developed civilizations. Would North America be better off if we all sat around with bows and arrows in grass huts in deer skin clothes and committed human sacrifices? I think I'll take the white mans ways anyday.

Those are the lies that Americans feed themselves to keep themselves deluded to justify the genocide their ancestors committed across 4 continents. Save for gun powder weapons most of those civilizations were more or equally advanced as the europeans who didn't even know what germs were until the 1800s, until industrialization. The white man was starving to death when they showed up on plymouth rock and eating each other they didn't even know how to farm for godsakes and the natives had to give them food so they didn't die of hunger. And then their desccendants in america today pretend they were some geniuses.

And when did this become a whites are the only ones to blame thread? I simply pointed out the west was far worse a slaver than the chinese. So another poster post about chinese slavers was foolish in light of it given no one enslaved more than the west like tsarist russia, nazis, americans, brits, french, belgians, germans, dutch and so on.

And as far as I know sitting around with bows and arrows in huts is what the white man calls camping and we whites love that shit. Whites still sacrifice our humans its called abortion.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 05:56 AM by mistersnort.)
12-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Whatever works for you. I couldn't give a fuck if my ancestors were mean to yours. Just because they lost the contest in the exploitation of resources doesn't give them moral superiority.

Our ancestors found themselves in positions of power and they harnessed it to build empires. What nation or people's hands would you rather that power have landed in?

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 06:02 AM by Rick91.)
12-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Rick-the trade deficits effect Anglo economies and our economies/purchasing power-so its a relevant issue. Those girls in China are probably extra mean because their parents arent around to discipline them because they work 15 hour days to make cheap junk for Westerners to get in debt purchasing.

If you went to University-what would you study?
12-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I was out at night a few months back with another RVF member and I saw these hot, young Chinese girls. Couldn't haven't been more than 19-22, fighting over this one girl. A group of them ganged up on this one girl and started dragging her by her hair and threw her to the ground, and started stomping on her head. Literally stomping and stepping on her head as she tried to cover it. It was quite a sight. Like you'd never suspect a group of cute girls like that would ever do such a thing.

No idea what they were fighting over. I guess the victim girl stole another girl's boyfriend or some shit.
12-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Find Reply