• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiang Mai---A Slice of Paradise
[-] The following 5 users Like SpecialEd's post:
  • deb auchery, pygmalion2, Rick91, Shanked, The Realness
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Chiang Mai---A Slice of Paradise
I thought it's time to put up a CM/Thailand thread, having been here a few weeks now. I'll use this thread to drop data and occasionally beguile you with a tale of conquest and vice.

Gotta say. I'm lovin' Chiang Mai. This place has everything a man could ask for, with the notable exception of a beach. But even then, I can fly down to one of the islands in an hour.

The weather's perfect. I spent a week in Bangkok sweating it out before coming to CM. Being up in the mountains makes a big difference.

It's silly cheap. My rent's $120 a month.

The food's fucking amazing. I'm bulking at the moment, so I'll usually order 2-3 'entrees' when I go out. Even doing that, for all my meals, I'm not spending more than $10(for the entire day).

There's a HUGE expat community here. Americans. Euros. Russians. Whatever.
Most of them are pretty friendly aside from the occasional stinky hippy!

The nightlife is solid. If you want easy pickings...Zoey, Spicy or any of the touristy places are a pretty much guaranteed lay. Beware of semi-pros though. I've shored a couple but felt pretty dirty afterwards.

Anyhow, I've mainly been hanging out in Thai clubs (Infinity, Warm-UP, etc..).
These places are god awful boring but it's where all the hi-so girls go.
Believe you me when I say the talent is off the fucking chain. The creme-de-la-creme of Asian women.

These hi-so girls are proving to be a tough nut to crack though. Very limited english.
Foreigners have no value in their eyes (maybe negative value actually).

I've been slogging it out in these thai clubs with an RVF member the last few weekends. Getting anything other than digits is..tough. And bear in mind, this is coming from a guy who did well in Miami (aka the meat grinder).

Nightlife may not be the best way to meet these hi-so girls. Honestly, I don't see any guys taking any girls home (even the thai dudes).

Think I might have to do a little daygame. I'm planning to just hang-out at Chiang Mai University, the school where all the rich thais go, and just approach every hot slut I see.

I'll crack the code...eventually.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 02:14 AM by SpecialEd.)
12-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • SpecialEd
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Chiang Mai---A Slice of Paradise
I was at the uni for the free grappling lessons. I won't lie I thought I was actually in a high school for juniors. I thought everyone was literally 14 max.

The thai nightclubs seemed pretty terrible from all accounts in terms of getting laid and fun. The quality in those places just adds to the sting.

Check out one of the chiangnmai data sheets at RVF it had a guy scoring reasonably frequently in the thai clubs. His name was young YMG. I believe he did well. Only problem hes half asian was likely a hi so girls 8+ out of 10 accompanied with western drive and game.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7197-page-4.html

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 02:41 AM by Rick91.)
12-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

I dont believe any dude claiming to be consistently pulling hot ONS from hi so local Thai clubs.

12-11-2014, 03:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
He was banging 1 or 2 a week I think. I don't know how long that went on for. Seemed pretty reasonable from what he described.
12-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(12-11-2014, 03:14 AM)Dash3 Wrote: I dont believe any dude claiming to be consistently pulling hot ONS from hi so local Thai clubs.

I remember talking to a guy in Bangkok who told me how tough thai clubs were (especially in Chiang Mai). Didn't believe him. I thought, "yea, yea for average guys maybe but I'm fucking SpecialEd!".

The guy was dead-right. Pulling a hi-so chick in a thai club is a monumental achievement.
I can't stress just how tough the environment is.

Everything is working against you. Being foreign. The gay little tables that people 'dance' around. The omnipresent bottle service. The shitty ear-shattering thai music.

Asian dudes (especially Korean) have it easier. And it pains me to admit it.

The notion that there was a place in Asia (or in the world for that matter) where the white man didn't reign supreme never crossed my mind frankly.
Rick, I'm inclined to think that YMG was full of shit. Using words like, "easy". Just lol.

Yea, a pale East Asian dude won't have deal with racism like I do. But it's not like the hi-so chicks are throwing themselves at them either. I went out with some Japanese dudes; they struck out too.

The ONS culture is non-existent.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 03:46 AM by SpecialEd.)
12-11-2014, 03:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I guess you could be right. I remember scoping the club and thinking fuck this. If I was to ever try and get with these upper tier kind of girls I'd do it at RCA in BKK. Even then not usually ONS. At least iv actually heard of white guys having success once they're in the groove of things. Plus other than KS road there's fuck all places worth going to that I'm aware of before the after hour clubs open.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 04:02 AM by Rick91.)
12-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • SpecialEd
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Nice dude, I will hopefully join you out there in late Jan if you're still around.

Wow $120 a month is great, like you want to be bulking when I get out there, in Ukraine I lose mass because of the shortage of food available on the streets, I have to carry Olive Oil around with me and do shots.

Will be good to meet you, sometimes you remind me of myself in your posts!
12-11-2014, 04:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I got a parking fine today half your months rent
12-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
What part you staying in?

I stayed in some side street off of loh krao the red light district. Nice place prime location. Cheapest massages in all chiang mai just round the corner as well as a decent western restaurant that give you major deals if your a regular.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 08:19 AM by Rick91.)
12-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Great info man! Thanks! I know you didn't life Korea as much but would you say it is just as busy many hours of the night as some parts of Seoul? Like at 2 or 3 in the morning on a weekday, it's there still shit to do that's not necessarily a club or bar? Like restaurants, lounges, cafes, etc?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you bust out some pics of talent and the area? $120 a month is great and if you got hot foot traffic from the university, I have to say you now take #1 spot over deb in terms of ideal lifestyle (not counting Vov cuz he's a billionaire Pimp haha)
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
12-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Good shit, thanks for sharing.

$120 a month... Damn. Sounds fuckin ideal to me.

How about money making opportunities and networking?

Also, how's the visa situation? How often do you have to leave the country to renew it?

Do you think you could eventually get pics of the local female talent and pictures of the city for us? That'd be sweet.
12-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

Does that dumpster include a side door?

JUST JOKING!
12-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

(12-11-2014, 03:31 AM)Rick91 Wrote: He was banging 1 or 2 a week I think. I don't know how long that went on for. Seemed pretty reasonable from what he described.

He was most likely doing one of two things.

1) Exaggerating

or

2) Pulling the ugliest bitches from the club.

12-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Just found this on RVF on living in Bangkok for under $300:

http://migrationology.com/2011/07/cost-o...-thailand/

and fancier living for under $770

http://afarangabroad.com/2014/12/living-...month.html

Would Chiang Mai being about 50% the cost or 75% the cost of these places/lifestyle?
12-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MrBlueLight Offline
Boatswain

Shout out to SpecialEd. Keep us updated on your adventure in Chiang Mai. I am thinking about moving to Chiang Mai soon, because the fact that non-pro women don't put out or do ONS is a major turn-off point. I hope you crack the code soon!
12-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Find Reply