• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS related terrorist hold cafe hostages live in Sydney
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
ISIS related terrorist hold cafe hostages live in Sydney
Anyone following this? Knowing Islamic terrorists this isn't looking good. If beheadings are involved in this situation the backlash is going to be unlike anything we have seen before.

Over at RVF there's a thread and a couple of faggots cattlerustler being the ringleader are more concerned about racism and how the west deserve it. Fucking cunt.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 11:21 AM by Rick91.)
12-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: ISIS related terrorist hold cafe hostages live in Sydney
Like I said you have to own a gun.

If you own a gun let them come for you and then spray them-what other option did they leave you?
12-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Political correctness gone mad. The media doesn't want to say its terrorist related despite the fact a islamic flag has been held up against the windows.
12-15-2014, 12:00 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • decentfilipina
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Tide people dont own guns in aust and if they do its usually for hunting and not carried aroumd with them, we are not gun nuts.

Apparently the guy was heading to a larger building and was spotted with a shotgun in his bag and ran into the coffeeshop. I dont think the police want to publicly state its isis but pretty sure it is.
12-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I think I am buying a few more guns and getting my concealed carry... This crap could get bad everywhere.
12-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
3charm-
Always go heavy. The killing in WW2 was brutal because they all used .30 cal class of weapons (.30-06, .308, 8mm, 7.62x54r, .303). Guys would get hit and die in WW2 nowadays they use 5.56 NATO and when a man takes a round he's usually injured as the govs and the contractors make more $$$ off of treating injured guys.

In modern times- its simple:
Get a .308 battle rifle. DSA makes a nice entry level FN FAL and its the most effective, hard hitting, and reliable gun you can get for the $$$-http://www.dsarms.com/p-14141-ds-arms-fal-voyager-rifle-21-premium-threaded-barrel-fixed-buttstock.aspx

Concering performance of the weapon-
I found an YouTube clip on the net and a 6ft tall guy was taken out after two shots from a comparable weapon to the one in the link above. The first shot to the leg put him down and then 2 seconds later one to the chest finished him off. This was from Pakistan and was done in the middle of the street in broad daylight. It was brutal and horrific-it showed the savagery of a place like that. The gun they used was a G3 which has 3 inches less barrel than the one in the link meaning it hits with 2450lbs of muzzle energy where the one above hits with 2600lbs of muzzle energy and is easily effective out to 400m in trained hands. People hunt deeds easily with rifles like this and a deer is very comparable to a human being in terms of ballistic performance of weapons against the target.

If you need ideas on a long range bolt rifle PM me as its far too complex to piss a bit here and there right now.

On shotguns-
Get a good reliable 12 gauge-Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 8 shotmpumps and use 2 3/4in. 00 buck or #4 buck.

On Pistols-
The weakest and crappiest component of ones arsenal-
Get a high capacity, reliable, hard hitting auto loader that uses commonly available ammo-
All the Cops use Glocks in .40 s&w (model 22, 23, 27) or .45 acp model 21 and 30
9mm are ok too.

Other options that are combat vetted are-
Sig p226s (the British Army's standard sidearm-very fine and accurate gun in 9mm, US Army uses them selectively and it was the best performing handing in terms of ruggedness in the Army Trials it even brutally beat every redneck in Texas all time favorite handgun the Colt 1911 .45 acp but we know how messed up US politics are so they chose that Italian made piece of crap beretta 92fs ) and Hk USPs (German aka your favorite country Army's standard issue and tons of US cops use them too)
1911s- Soringfield makes a good one but why would you drop $1000 on a pistol that only holds 8 rounds and is 50m effective when with that same $$$ you could get a block and an AK or better yet a FN FAL like the link above and have 20rds and 400m effectiveness.

For handgun purchases-
In short Id get a Glock .40
Probably the 23 or 27 for concealability.

Glock designed the best combat pistol in history as a 54 yo chemical engineer hiding in his man cave shop after some government worker ass hat told him he'd never design a good enough pistol for his country (Austria) military to use and be ended up designing the best combat pistol in World history that did become the Austrian military's official sidearm (model 17 9mm). If Glock would just design a battle rifle we could all live happily ever after.

Oh yeah don't carry half junk ammo in your carry/defense piece-

Use Corbon (the best. Ever makes 9mms hit like 45s- best choice imo) ,Speer Gold dots, or Federal hydra shoks.

More assault rifle notes-
Don't get an AR-15 they suck and jam and break regularly-I've had 3 that did. My friend who was a Cops whole delartment had to replace their ARs due to malfunctions. Ars are a hassle. I've known vets who's buddies have died because of that crap weapon platform. My cousin who was in Iraq would use the Arabs AK. If some sales jerk talks you into it as US consumers have AR mania at least get a gas piston configuration made by a large, Quality manufacturer like Ruger Colt or Sig. A gas tube AR is a malfunction waiting to happen- buy smarter.

Best thing to do-
Get an AK or FAL for your rifle-no bs, rugged, reliable guns that hit hard and always go boom at the moment of truth. AKs suck for distance and seen too accurate and are just as heavy to carry as a FAL. A FAL, or M14 are the best guns. Several good old boys in Texas do custom work on M14s.

In America Jews don't have to worry-I know several local Jews who are armed to the teeth. Any Muslim or Neo-Nazi losers would get there ass handed to them by American Jewry. Israel's safe too because they'll turn all of the Middle East into the parking lot if the Arabs get too frisky. But like I said all of this war serves an elitist agenda and is a grand player hustle for the central bankers but, Israel did what Id do if I ran a Country-arm it to the teeth with bad ass weapons. If I was ever Americas President I'd have America so armed man we'd be ready to fight Aliens too man. If I was the Manager and they came through my
Hood and were up to no good- Kaboom! Bitches. They can ride clean and show love in my hood and its all good or the choppers coming out- you nom sayin dawg? Lol
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 03:12 PM by TideRide.)
12-15-2014, 02:36 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Shanked's post:
  • mistersnort, Rick91
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
^ This is why you cant get laid. U play call of duty?
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 04:41 PM by Shanked.)
12-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Hahahaha @Shanked

@Tideride, what type of gun would you recommend for a woman to possess? I've been thinking of enrolling myself in a shooting class. I really wanted to master the use of guns for self-defense of course Smile
12-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Surely you see some jest above- dont be so anal.

Call of Duty is like bro talk and Starbucks- not my thing. I bet most 18-24 yo dudes t levels would double if they could go out in the wilderness all day. I remember a British author saying when he was a teen (he's 60 yo now) at boarding school they would fight, wrestle, play in the mud, cath frogs, play tug of war, etc. Today all most do is sit on an I-pad or Xbox- no fighting or un big brother watched fun. Man when I was a kid we'd wrestle and play tackle football in the mud and come out covered in mud- it was a blast. Today all they do between the media school corporations
and government is repress the human spirit in the Anglosphere.
Df-
Marry an American and move here so you can own a gun and then
Use what military's around the world use- a Glock 9mm model 17 or 19
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 05:22 PM by TideRide.)
12-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
Derringer for the lady.
12-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I don't need a husband to own a gun.

I work for the military here (civilian), and I think it would be easy for me to get a permit. There are just so many type of guns to choose from.
12-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Then get the best- get a Sig Sauer P-226 in 9mm.

Is crime heavy enough where you actually need a gun for self
defense?

What's the reality on the street?
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 05:25 PM by TideRide.)
12-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
DF at the end of the day a gun is a gun. It doesn't really matter if it's a protection piece as long as its relatively small and can shoot people - yeah if you want to wank off at the range buy some custom Austrian porcelain Die Hard piece but in the Phipps surely you can just get a cheap chinese import for a few dollars.
12-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I live in an exclusive subdivision so crimes are lesser than the common streets like in Manila but we still have cases within my subdivision of burglaries..We are all girls in our house. So we will be an easy target for some. I'm pretty much paranoid but I don't want to be complacent. It's better safe than sorry.

Crimes are getting more and more brutal here. It is even not safe anymore to walk even on daylight, what more in the evening.
I'm scared with the crimes here already. Let me cite some examples of crimes that just happened this year in my country:

1. One girl walking along a major street in Mandaluyong City was caught by guys and put her in a car and tried to rape her. It was only like 9am with lots of people around. Then she was released not far from the area without anymore clothes. It's good she was able to escape. This happened just like three or four months ago.
2. An addict guy raped a 9-months baby to death. This was in Manila.
3. Burglars going inside a house and murdering all members of the families, including babies and pregnant woman. There are many cases of this that happened nationwide in my country, not just ten cases have been reported.
4. Asshole drunk guys who possesses gun just went crazy shooting all people he see in the road. Happened twice in Cavite City.
5. Taxi drivers spraying some liquid stuff to make their passengers unconscious. Passengers that are woman have been sexually abused and robbed as well. Happens everywhere in Manila.
6. Increasing numbers of riding in tandem that would snatch your bags or any belongings and will shoot you and hurt if you refused to give it to them. Same with hold-uppers. Happens everywhere in Manila.
7. Rape victims are also increasing. Kidnapping are also happening. All this just regularly happens around Manila.

No one could blame some Filipinos for migrating to another country that seems safer and have lesser crimes. If I only have a special power, I would be happy to shoot all these criminals until they die. Lol I'm a Catholic but I wouldn't mind doing it just to lessen the number of criminals in the world. Lol
(12-15-2014, 05:43 PM)Alex Wrote: DF at the end of the day a gun is a gun. It doesn't really matter if it's a protection piece as long as its relatively small and can shoot people - yeah if you want to wank off at the range buy some custom Austrian porcelain Die Hard piece but in the Phipps surely you can just get a cheap chinese import for a few dollars.

Thank you for the reminders. But yeah, even if I end up not owning one, I would still be very willing how to use it. In case of need.

I really don't feel safe here anymore. Most police are just corrupt and assholes too. Most would just also want to take advantage and in some instances for robbery crimes, police have a certain percentage of their share of the amount that have been robbed. Hilarious.

Studying and working in Manila and Makati for like 7 years where I tend to go home very late like 1am to 3am.. I have trained myself pretty well how to vigilant. I never talked to strangers and I always avoid making eye contact. If you guys would see me I am pretty sure you'll judge me as a snobbish. At least it works and I am still alive and not much serious have happened to me so far lol so I always just bring my tasers.. so far I haven't used this haha
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 06:00 PM by decentfilipina.)
12-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nnomad123 Offline
Deckhand

Canada
I hope none of the hostages get hurt. This terrorist goof, ISIS or not, will hopefully be wiped by the tac unit or at least shelved for a good life sentence or two
12-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Find Reply