• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zolo does not give a fuck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • deb auchery
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
zolo does not give a fuck
Doesnt unban longtime members, never on the forum, noone moderating and hasnt done anything nn related in over a year.

Is it safe to say this forum is caput soon?
12-27-2014, 07:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: zolo does not give a fuck
This forum has potential and with some effort it could be better place. I think it can grow, thus I post here. I agree with unbanning...it is too bad.

Zolo seems to be busy with school , work and venting out afterwards in local joints in NYC...with some results.
In order to travel you need to have solid base....it takes hard work to build your life. I think he will be back on the road again in summer.

At the end we can still exchange ideas or share stories so - it is ok. Yes sometimes this place gets "polluted" with spam and some trolls but if you put something solid we all benefit.
And the free spirit here is what I enjoy.

12-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Yeah it could use an unbanning of some of the long time members, but they insisted on bad mouthing roosh after having been warned and getting short term banned multiple times. It was quiet obvious those members never intended to follow the rule of not bad mouthing roosh, so them getting a long term bad would seem natural. Zolo clearly has some kind of relationship with roosh and he isn't going to let people bad mouth him on his site; it'd probably cost him alot of money to get banned from rooshv because I'd guess that is where half his customers come from. Its his site, he can do what he wants to not lose money. If people don't like that, they can make their own site and then I guess the free market would decide. As a business man I can understand and respect zolo's position.

Also from a legal view who knows, having people post defamatory type things abpout another person could also be dangerous.

Frankly, there'd be no point in unbanning people who would just continue the behaviour that got them banned.
12-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Defamation is language that is false and maliciously done. I do not think Deb is lying or being overtly malicious to Roosh. I've read the deb thread at Roosh and they acted jealous of him and said he was lying and just using his looks. Debs a cheery friendly fellow and Roosh got hostile and wanted to physically harm him so the ill will sadly continues. Deb has certainly mocked and joked about Roosh but has not defamed Roosh. Deb is interesting and shares a love for white Slavic girls like myself. Deb should find a solid girl and wife her up- if I was in EE that would be my goal as all the post modern cultural Marxism has degraded everyone's morals and confidence in themselfs and bedrocks of cicvilization such as monagomaous heterosexual pair bonding within marriage and the family.

Zolo has a lot of personality and has a ton of charisma but as for me a lack of EE enthusiasts around here turns me off. I say bring Deb back and more EE discussions.
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 02:09 PM by TideRide.)
12-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • Shanked
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Honestly, I've been thinking about starting my own website/forum about thailand. There isn't a place with more debauchery, stranger expats and crazier stories.
12-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

(12-27-2014, 02:07 PM)TideRide Wrote: Defamation is language that is false and maliciously done. I do not think Deb is lying or being overtly malicious to Roosh. I've read the deb thread at Roosh and they acted jealous of him and said he was lying and just using his looks. Debs a cheery friendly fellow and Roosh got hostile and wanted to physically harm him so the ill will sadly continues. Deb has certainly mocked and joked about Roosh but has not defamed Roosh. Deb is interesting and shares a love for white Slavic girls like myself. Deb should find a solid girl and wife her up- if I was in EE that would be my goal as all the post modern cultural Marxism has degraded everyone's morals and confidence in themselfs and bedrocks of cicvilization such as monagomaous heterosexual pair bonding within marriage and the family.

Zolo has a lot of personality and has a ton of charisma but as for me a lack of EE enthusiasts around here turns me off. I say bring Deb back and more EE discussions.

you haven't seen the posts he made that were deleted and yes he has made statement that border on defemation imo
12-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

(12-27-2014, 05:38 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Honestly, I've been thinking about starting my own website/forum about thailand. There isn't a place with more debauchery, stranger expats and crazier stories.

Can I moderate? I promise to take back all the evil shit I have said!

Bad news guys. If Zolo paid for the site in the beginning of 2014 in a few days we might disappear.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2014, 06:04 AM by bitchslayer.)
12-28-2014, 06:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

(12-27-2014, 05:38 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Honestly, I've been thinking about starting my own website/forum about thailand. There isn't a place with more debauchery, stranger expats and crazier stories.

I wish I lived in LA or SEA.I would throw up a site in a fucking second and start dropping info for travelers, expats, and the likes.

Make one man.
12-28-2014, 06:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Count Zichy Offline
Stowaway

Japan
(12-28-2014, 06:01 AM)bitchslayer Wrote: Bad news guys. If Zolo paid for the site in the beginning of 2014 in a few days we might disappear.
Well, we're still here.
01-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Find Reply