Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good tv shows especially on netflix?
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix?
Her
Gone Girl
Interstellar
Gravity
The monster of Wallstreet
Boyhood
01-15-2015, 05:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
After watching this I will not be watching 'Gone Girl'!

Movies to watch out for in 2015
Unbroken (Screener already available)
American Sniper (screen available)
John Wick (screener)
Whiplash
Pixels
Mad Max
Tomorrowland
Taken 3
Entourage

January is screener season where a lot of movies come out online before they even premiere in the movies.

Also Blackhat I'm interested in.

Favourite movie of 2014
Nightcrawler

Dallas Buyers Club is good
Edge of Tomorrow - one of Tom Cruises best movies as all the insane stuff he does there is logic behind it
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 07:34 AM by Shanked.)
01-15-2015, 07:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(01-15-2015, 05:42 AM)Rick91 Wrote: No any good?

It was decent entertainment..if you dont know what happens before hand (Shanked proving to be a real sport...). Its a bit too long. Interstellar was good too.
01-15-2015, 07:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
No point in Rick watching what looks like a terrible 3hr movie. You can literally watch the movie in 4min with that link its funny as hell
01-15-2015, 07:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I'm just about to watch gone girl. Lol
After I read this thread, I felt like less interested now lol
01-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Ok, lets put it this way:

You have to be a somewhat regular person - who has been in longterm relationships with the opposite sex to appreciate the thoughts the movie provokes. It's not brilliant acting but the script is enough to make you think.

Shanked, sounds like you haven't seen it, spoiled it for yourself and in true spirit of this forum are talking about something you don't even know about.
01-15-2015, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I havent watched it and I havent given anything away all I did was provide a link to an honest trailer and im guessing you didnt even watch it because the first second of it says there are spoilers in it? Let people decide for themselves.

All ive said is that its a 3hr movie and its probably terrible. 3hr movie + the above trailer is enough for me not to watch it and im glad I didnt waste 3hrs.

Lol its funny you think you know me, that I spoiled it for myself. That I am talking about something I know nothing about. I wrote a couple word description.

SB always wanting to be the King Know it all.

01-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Yep, im the know it all for pointing of you probably haven't seen it, so aren't in the best position to recommend for or against it.

That makes sense.
01-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
My first line in the comment ^ is saying I haven't watched it. Good job you understand the english language. Honestly some posts you make SB are just retarded.

Watch the video before saying I'm ruining or spoiling.

01-15-2015, 06:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I watched it and its a spoiler to whoevers not seen the flick. So do the decent thing and disclaim that it's a spoiler. And since you watched it before watching the movie (whatever the movie is) you did spoil it for yourself, which is confirmed by you stating yourself you're not gonna watch it.

You're the dufus here. Talking about a flick hes not seen, advising against it and getting all hurt when someone points out your error.
01-15-2015, 08:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I don't understand why you get so butt-hurt over a film?

Is there some issue relating back to childhood where your father was more ignorant than you and had to always be right?

And like I said before, the start of the video says it contains spoilers. How many times do I have to repeat the same thing you're in your 30's??
Or maybe someone spoiled a film for you as a child and you never got over it?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 09:44 PM by Shanked.)
01-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

What makes you come to the conclusion I'm butthurt? You're the only calling names.

I tend to point out when people are talking about stuff they know nothing about. Talking about a movie you ain't seen is talking out of your ass. That's all it is. Got nothing to do with me, or what movie we're talking about. Don't go around talking about shit you admittedly don't know jack about and we won't have a problem.

This has nothing to do with my person and it's all about you making a mistake, owning up to it, moving on while being weary never to repeat.

I'm doing you a favour here son. No ones gonna respect you in life if you go 'round doing that. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and quit moaning about it.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 10:20 PM by Sexiback.)
01-15-2015, 10:19 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • Rick91
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Lmao! I knew this was a power trip for you. Because you are older I should respect you right?

Stop starting pitiful arguments and actually provide some value to the forum. How come you have 900+ posts but you have never liked a single post? Are you this miserable in person?

If it makes you feel better I'll say I made a mistake. I should have written in block letters that the following video contained spoilers. Now that the world hasn't ended lets move on. What are your favourite type of movies?
01-15-2015, 10:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Ah, I'm glad you asked.

"Liking" stuff was widely promoted by facebook (I believe?). I simply don't do it, never have, never will. I don't want public and people I'm not closely familiar with to know what I appreciate or not. I can't say I really understand what the whole like thing is about either. Is it something internet marketing firms use to track people preferences and then adapt their ads to it? They do enough of it via search history already and I don't like that either. No pun intended. I also consider it an attention whoring mechanism. Like I've been asked why I didn't 'like' something and whether I had seen it at all. Well, if you're wondering why people haven't like your post enough you can be sure your soul and mind are already in a severe state of decay and you need to find some purpose.

Notice how you just made a similar boobo when you supposed I might be a misrable person due to my lack of liking of posts? You're unknowingly concocting some bizarre causal connection between my mood/spirit and whatever I click on on the web. Hey, look at it this way, my mouse button is designed to do what, 3 mio clicks? If i save myself 5000 clicks by not liking, my mouse will be operational for another month or so, thus I'm single-handedly saving the environment and mankind.

I also don't do emoticons. Frankly, they're effeminate as fuck. Girls can do it. I consider smileys exclusively their domain. They can only harm a guy in electronic text conversations anyway. Ask any woman, men that do smileys are mostly creepy.

I can assure you I'm not in least miserable, broody or spiteful. Just frank.

As for movies, foreign movies, such as spanish/french or scandinavian often turn out to be more interesting than whatever hollywood manages to serve up. This isn't me being some lame cinematography elitist either. The better movies do make you think. And all this superhero transformer crap just doesn't do that for me. Seriously, how many batman superman avengers iron man green lantern movies can they make? Or how many vampire movies?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 11:32 PM by Sexiback.)
01-15-2015, 11:25 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Shanked
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Guy takes himself far too seriously.

01-15-2015, 11:42 PM
Find Reply