Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good tv shows especially on netflix?
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix?
Nah-uh. Hardly.

This is just your emotional reaction to being crushed by the sheer might of my ego. You know you want to submit. Just your 'I'm a special flower' upbringing makes you want to rebel and throw your toys out of the pram.

On the internet you can argue and nag, but say in a work environment you'd just shut up and shoo.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 11:48 PM by Sexiback.)
01-15-2015, 11:47 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Shanked
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Your too cool to use emoticons, to like posts or watch a movie for pure entertainment purposes. This is a guy who takes himself far too seriously.

Saying all that I do find it interesting for a man as refined as yourself would take time out of his day to change his name from Sexyback to SexiBack. Seems to me like you care how you come across on here a little bit more than you let on.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:06 AM by Rick91.)
01-15-2015, 11:52 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • Rick91
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Your tideride psycho analysis is way over the top and it sounds like you might have been one of those nutters wearing aluminium hats as a kid so aliens couldn't read your thoughts. If what you liked was used for marketing it would be used in the mass, not as "Oh SB liked this lets make this". The government isn't closely watching you either.

So all you do is look like a sour puss. As for attention whoring. Yes that can be part of it but if you actually realised how many genius comments people come up with these days on social media because of likes then you would see there is no decay but growth. If you want to pretend like you are above the rest of us through non-liking then ok.

It's a limiting thought to not use emoticons and thinking its effeminate is retarded. Downloading the emojii app you can basically have a convo with only emoticons and no text. Thinking its unmanly is just your perception maybe you had a bad experience? Using them properly can completely change the tone of a text and limits it from being misinterpreted.

I am glad you are not miserable, but it seems like you want to stay in your way.

A nice little Xmas movie you might like is Rare Exports. Its a low budget finnish movie and is nothing like the regular Xmas films very original.
Btw Sexiback you use way too many metaphors and analogies it comes off as desperation to be witty even though you sometimes pull out a funny comment. I hope you are not like this in real life. Can't you be normal?
Hahahaha I forgot he did that^. Amazing.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:09 AM by Shanked.)
01-15-2015, 11:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

When did I say i didn't watch movies for entertainment purpose? That's all I ever watch movies for. I watch about a new movie once a week and I'd just an observation I've made, that I like foreign movies more.

Here you go making weird assumptions instead of just asking the question. I changed the i/y so when someone googles sexyback they don't reach this site. I use the screename sexyback on other sites too and I'd rather not have this site come up on search results. * And the day I did it was when I posted pictures of women I knew and was dating. There's some weird stuff been going round on this site in case you haven't noticed. Can you 1+1?

I'm a bit too old for facebook generation, I never got into the like-habit. This ain't me desperately trying to resist the like button, it just never occured to me to be remotely necessary. The real issue is you assuming I'm a sour puss due to an absence of likes instead of using that part of the brain that's used for emotions to evaluate my wellbeing (since you seem to care?).

I fare fine without smileys. I communicate effectively. My advice to younger dudes is... they rather harm than help when communicating with women, but hey, don't let me get in your way. Go nuts on the emoticons. But i think we can at least agree on that smileys aren't exactly masculine. Again, I never used them. I started using the internet in like 1994, they didn't do the round yellow faces back then. And yeah, every other week some female friend or acquaintance shows me weird messages where they're turned off by some guy using smileys. But whatever. And also, if someones not clearly understanding your message and are showing interest to know what you mean, it shows eagerness on their part. Being ambiguous is never a bad thing.

Finally, I'm a completely regular bloke. Fact is, I'm what, 8-10 years older than you guys? And chances are a bit more educated too? If we were in a working or educational environment... would you be my superior or would I be yours? This is what so many guys nowadays have trouble with. Accepting someone being ahead of you in life. Instead of hating or rejecting their wisdom, just attempt to learn something useful. You don't need to blow them or become their best friend. Just take what's useful and leave the rest. That attitude of hes an asshole because he corrected me or guided me in some way is the reason why you can't hold down a job, keep ending up in professonal situations of some sort where you eject because you can't stand being there anymore.

And yeah, I also just do shit my way. And like the way I do stuff. I have my reasons and methods. They've served me well and I have no reason to change. You want to use likes and smileys. Go ahead. But don't go round telling people they're having less fun because they're not using them. That's just thick on so many levels.

Incidently, I just remembered I watched grand hotel budapest like 3 times, since the girl kept falling asleep and we had to start over and over on various occasions. It thought it was pretty damn funny.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:36 AM by Sexiback.)
01-16-2015, 12:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
^
Did not read.
From the looks of things safe to say we hit the nail on the head.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:46 AM by Rick91.)
01-16-2015, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Yep, there it is. "Didn't read. Couldn't stomach it."

I know dudes who started working at 15 and at 25 they're managers of a local business branch or went from no A levels to putting themselves through night school and getting two degrees at university.

Tell me again, what's the longest you've ever held down a job for?

There's an off chance I come across as a bit arrogant, but at least I'm no waster.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:56 AM by Sexiback.)
01-16-2015, 12:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I read his post his reply was this

-Need to be the authority again
-Psycho analysis on Likes
-Insecure about emoticons
-I am more educated and smarter, take my wisdom
-I'm stuck in my way and once again misinterpret posts
-Doomed to be effeminate
-I am The New TideRide

Different words but basically same process, You nailed it on the head Rick
01-16-2015, 12:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Hey..if that's all you can take away from it... so be it. Hardly worth carry on this pointless exercise. The authority you find so troublesome to cope with isn't a need of mine, it's just a matter of habit, a mannerism. In various areas of my life I'm an authority. Rather than pointing your finger at me crying wolf you need to look into why you have an issue with authority. Because authority is inherent to our society. Everywhere and anywhere you go in life you will encounter authority. And if you can't learn to cope you're just gonna keep being hurt little lost child.

You could at least stay true to yourself and like me some posts here boy.

Oi there aren't even any likes on this website? I can't see them. There's a rep. You want a rep son? You're gonna have to fucking earn it now.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 01:15 AM by Sexiback.)
01-16-2015, 01:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(01-16-2015, 12:56 AM)SexiBack Wrote: Yep, there it is. "Didn't read. Couldn't stomach it."

I know dudes who started working at 15 and at 25 they're managers of a local business branch or went from no A levels to putting themselves through night school and getting two degrees at university.

Tell me again, what's the longest you've ever held down a job for?

There's an off chance I come across as a bit arrogant, but at least I'm no waster.

With your posh n' privileged background, I'm surprised you hang out with those "rags-to-riches" types. Don't they make you feel insecure?

Honestly, I'm not sure if I believe many of your stories. You know, forgetting about a few hundred thousand quid here and there.

But if that's actually true...

How did you manage not to choke on that silver spoon you were born with?
01-16-2015, 01:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

What's made you crawl out of the woodwork Eddie? The part about holding down jobs?

Nah, you're right. Employers and banks (uh...quality women?) for that matter, don't look at your history when they consider you for a position/loan. Having like 22 entries for a time period of 5 years in your midtwenties is no biggy. All they see is the handsome man in front of them. It's only in my uptight, 'priviledged' world does what you do and how you do it make you who you are.

Quote: How did you manage not to choke on that silver spoon you were born with?

You know, I've always had a big mouth.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 01:48 AM by Sexiback.)
01-16-2015, 01:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
How has a thread asking for tv show recommendations managed to turn into this?
01-16-2015, 01:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
(01-16-2015, 01:48 AM)Hicks Wrote: How has a thread asking for tv show recommendations managed to turn into this?
Sexiback started this whole debate because I allegedly spoiled a movie that no one actually gave two fucks about. He took it as a sliver of an opportunity to show his authority over me.

Im wondering SB, Did you move to south korea just so you could be considered a masculine nurse and obtain authority?
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 01:55 AM by Shanked.)
01-16-2015, 01:51 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Shanked
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
He's a physician shanked. Remember the difference and respect your elders!

In all seriousness I bet you he's a nice guy in real life however that's more likely caused by his low BMI than anything else.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 02:00 AM by Rick91.)
01-16-2015, 02:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(01-16-2015, 01:46 AM)SexiBack Wrote: What's made you crawl out of the woodwork Eddie? The part about holding down jobs?

Nah, you're right. Employers and banks (uh...quality women?) for that matter, don't look at your history when they consider you for a position/loan. Having like 22 entries for a time period of 5 years in your midtwenties is no biggy. All they see is the handsome man in front of them. It's only in my uptight, 'priviledged' world does what you do and how you do it make you who you are.

Quote: How did you manage not to choke on that silver spoon you were born with?

You know, I've always had a big mouth.

Lol...holding down jobs. You're a dinosaur in a digital age, SB.
That whole 9-5 framework became outmoded ever since I dunno...the internet.

But I don't hold against you for being a worker bee.
Most inbred self-styled gentleman types don't work at all.

01-16-2015, 02:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

No, actually I came for the McDelivery.

Yeah, basically this started after Shanked was caught red-handed talking out of his arse. He took exception to my advisory and said I was a bad man because I don't do like or use smileys. Alledgedly.

And now I'm just toying with them. Like you would with a puppy who shat the carpet and is oh so ashamed and you keep asking what did you do, what did you do?

Have you adopted Ricks hate for nurses (back from when he was a carer in a nursing home and got treated like shit by the nurses?)?

You know, young swiss guys usually aren't such little bitches. They just shut up and suck up. Maybe the general draft has something to do with it?

Quote: Lol...holding down jobs. You're a dinosaur in a digital age, SB.
That whole 9-5 framework became outmoded ever since I dunno...the internet.

You're right Eddie. No one gets up and goes out to their job in the morning 5 times a week to design or building stuff, creating value. Everyones just sitting at home on the internet...since the internet.

And on your gravestone they shall read: "Author - he wrote stuff on on banners, at the bottom of websites".
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 02:07 AM by Sexiback.)
01-16-2015, 02:01 AM
Find Reply