Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good tv shows especially on netflix?
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix?
I was a cleaner SexiBack. Carers were above my station. Had daddy paid for my travels and living expenses I could have done something cooler. Sorry I'm not you.

I told you already I have no problem with nurses. But a male nurse who is underweight is just taking the piss.

Your putting other males off because your just plastering the stereotype of a male nurse being weak and effeminate. Go hit the iron you vagina.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 02:12 AM by Rick91.)
01-16-2015, 02:08 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • Rick91
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(01-16-2015, 02:01 AM)SexiBack Wrote: You're right Eddie. No one gets up and goes out to their job in the morning 5 times a week to design or building stuff, creating value. Everyones just sitting at home on the internet...since the internet.

The smart ones do.

Quote:And on your gravestone they shall read: "Author - he wrote stuff on on banners, at the bottom of websites".

Hehe, I think I could live with that no pun intended.

Lets try yours, "And he told men to drop 'em and cough, and give a urine sample on the way out".
01-16-2015, 02:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Rick, you really have a thing for male nurses don't you?

I got my first summer job was i was 16. I had for my own travels. My dad never gave us any meaningful lump sums of cash till we were 25. He did cover tuition and living expenses. I did some shitty jobs too.

Ed, I think mine would be more something along the lines of take deep breaths and count backwards from 100 for me.
01-16-2015, 02:22 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Shanked
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
"My dad covered living expenses and tuition. He never gave us any meaningful lump sums of cash till we were 25"

Fucking LOL if you don't see how much of a moron that makes you sound.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 02:25 AM by Rick91.)
01-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

It's just matter of fact.

"I'd sound like a moron if i said my dad didn't give us anything, only paid for tuition and living expenses."

I explained that my dad didn't give us large sums of money until he deemed we were responsible enough to handle it. And my guess is, had he deemed any of us not responsible enough he wouldn't have passed it on. Seeing that none of us ended up taking drugs or buying stupid sportscars or what have you.

You know if you're gonna try hard to belittle someone, you need to at least make sense. The ha-ha needs to be real and apparent to others.

Y'all are a bunch of haters. But still, I send you kisses.

G'night.
01-16-2015, 02:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Your a male nurse with the frame of a 14 year old who spends a good portion of his time on a forum getting tooled. Typing shit will not change that fact.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 03:28 AM by Rick91.)
01-16-2015, 03:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
OMFG, I just skipped all the drama. Girls, can you please just give it a rest?

01-16-2015, 04:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
(01-16-2015, 04:45 AM)nescio Wrote: OMFG, I just skipped all the drama. Girls, can you please just give it a rest?
I agree, but when someone posts something so retarded I had to say something. He is usually the source of the drama and takes out his pent up frustration in life on a forum. Using a post about a movie I did not spoil, to take a personal shot at me and making a huge deal when no one cares.

Maybe in the next 1000 posts SB will start providing an ounce of value to the forum but I doubt it. Hopefully hes banned before then.

Anyway im done now, I know he will keep replying because like he admitted thats all he does on this forum is 'toy' with people. What a great life he has! Gets a trust fund, spends his time on a forum trolling.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 07:51 AM by Shanked.)
01-16-2015, 07:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I really don't have anything against SB at all. I just don't like that we drag ourselves into drama like a bunch of little girls. Whenever you feel like it's becoming a drama, it's better to just drop it. It's for the best.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 07:52 AM by nescio.)
01-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I don't like drama too. Sometimes there are just some people who can be annoying. I don't know. But it's normal for most girls to be vocal in defending our side.

Well boys should better just drop it off when argument is starting to rise. Haha

Yes, most of the threads here now contains debates.. Lol
01-16-2015, 09:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I am just curious SB are you a nurse or a doctor? If a doctor what kind? And if a nurse what kind?

I am a career guy also... To much education for my own good... Paid for it all myself with multiple jobs and now have around 67 people that report to me. Here is the thing I read this blog anobolic men... Some 20 year old kid just started it from his computer... He has recently grown his revenue stream to almost 8,000 a month... I make a tad over 7,000 a month.... Took 19 years to do it and I am the youngest person in my position by 9 years. My thing is maybe the 20 year old kid on the computer has a thing or two to teach me... Since he matched my income in one year.... Yes I have a pension and benefits... But still where will he be at 40 most likely far past me if he keeps his work ethic... Just a thought...
01-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
Not sure if it's on Netflix but Californication is the only show I've been watching lately.
01-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Hank moody is the bomb!
01-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

This isn't drama, for it to be, those involved would have to care.

Me and Rick just like to banter and talk smack. It just tends to break down when he starts making up paraphrases that don't exist (getting tooled?) and realises he's still stuck in a place called Bannf. I am in fact his hero.

Shanked, go back and read my first few comments to you. There's nothing personal in it. Only after you started yapping back incessantly I had to put you in your place. This is you acting like a butthurt teen because someone pointed out a mistake on your part. Quit the yapping and cowboy up and all will be well.

Three, I'm an anaesthesiologist. And work ethic..you either have it or you don't.
01-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I think you can teach a work ethic... Although for some it seems to just be part of them from birth.

Did you get your education in Europe or the states? That's some dedication though... Here the states I mean for that type of specialization you are looking at 12 years of hard work... GF is in med school and she studies all the time...

Far from being a nurse... Nothing against nurses but just not in the same league...

Three, I'm an anaesthesiologist. And work ethic..you either have it or you don't.
[/quote]

01-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Find Reply