Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS: Stole a girl from Brad and BLEW OFF the entire RSD Vegas crew
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS: Stole a girl from Brad and BLEW OFF the entire RSD Vegas crew

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/555447

I copy it here:

So I wrote in a different thread asking who is in town and wants to go out with me. Didn't get an answer.

Last night I went to Marquee, walk inside and then see Tyler, Brad, a few other instructors I didn't know and some students preparing for the night.

I had two options, either walk up to them or just do what I do best and game the club solo knowing that there will be tons of competition and it's going to get dirty lol.

I ended up pulling to my room two girls (who I "stole" from Brad) both 21, (I'm 35), had sex with one of them.

The entire night I had students (and maybe instructors) coming up to the three of us trying to interfere and the girls just blew them off because they were both so in love with me LOL. I just stood there laughing because compared to my game / confidence they were like little kids running around poking girls to get attention. But good effort guys, any other day of the week I'd give you instruction.

Brad seems like a cool guy, Tyler seemed nervous and just like in his videos. Must be hard being under pressure like that with students around. Really wanted to walk up to Tyler and say thank you but was too busy doing my thing.

With all due respect brothers, I blew you off the water yesterday, all of you ;-) It was like amateur night. I had so many things going for me, I just had to decide what lead to work on. Hope to run into you again some day, next time I'll come and say hello.
12-31-2014, 09:48 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Shanked's post:
  • Comrade, Max
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS: Stole a girl from Brad and BLEW OFF the entire RSD Vegas crew
Sounds like your ego got the best of you and it doesn't actually sound like you wrote that. Also you should do a report on your Tony Robbins Seminar when you have a chance I'm interested to know what it was like.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2014, 12:06 PM by Shanked.)
12-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
RE: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS: Stole a girl from Brad and BLEW OFF the entire RSD Vegas crew
Agreed, no need for this tone. Try falling back on your previous writing style. Glad you'rre having fun!
12-31-2014, 09:15 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • Hicks, Rick91
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I posted it there, those guys don't know me:

For a guy who is into pick up knee deep, goes out solo whenever I get a chance in every corner of the world, develop my own style and put out videos of myself doing it - ending up in a Vegas club with Tyler, Brad and a bunch of students and nailing it like I did was a huge closure for me. Let me have my moment ;-)

Someone asked what I did right that night so here it is, and that's what I mean by closure:

I did Date with Destiny two weeks ago in Florida, thanks to a Tyler vid from last year. During the event we had to list our top values and I listed Freedom and Variety as my first ones.

I've been traveling more than 3.5 years straight now, I'm essentially homeless. I alternate between hotels, hostels and tents (I just spent 4 weeks in the Himalayas and trekked to the North Pole in April). So I embody freedom and variety probably more than anyone could.

But during DWD I did some thinking and decided to make Gratitude my highest value. The moment I did that my whole life changed. I've became much more positive, clam, present. The girl I pulled that night later wrote me that I have a "contagious playfulness".

What did the other guys did wrong? They were gaming the girls. They were treating them like "targets" as we like to call them here, instead of treating them like fellow human beings. Don't game.

And what happened to Freedom? It's not even on my list anymore. I don't need freedom, I *am* freedom. And that's why I got laid that night.

Happy new year brothers
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015, 07:14 AM by 007 Game.)
01-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Good recovery in this post .

Agreed:

Be yourself, do not pretend, it takes work to improve - so work , takes experience to become at ease, so go out, party and travel, meet women and have fun ! Freedom starts and ends in your mind. Push yourself !

007 good year !
just watch you ego from time to time ....
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015, 07:35 AM by Max.)
01-01-2015, 07:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Dont know why you need 'closure' unless you're insecure about it. And your writeup of the seminar seems like something that could be read in a book but I guess if you have $5k to blow who cares.

You've achieved alot financially and ive looked up to you in that aspect as well as your crazy adventures. And your success with women is good but seems like you still struggle with other things. Still look forward to reading future posts just without the bragging.

Happy new year everyone.
01-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Shanked
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
closure means that it was like completing a circle, from breaking up from my ex more than 3.5 years ago and not knowing what the hell I was doing to achieving complete mastery. The Tony R seminar was much more than that, it was 6 days x 16 hours a day. I'll write about it when I get a chance. Was worth every penny.

RSD deleted the post, losers...
01-03-2015, 02:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
They really deleted it? Had anybody you mentioned replied to it before that point?
01-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Tyler replied to it.
01-03-2015, 04:00 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • friheten
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(01-03-2015, 04:00 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Tyler replied to it.

Hey, old thread but my username was blocked when this thread was posted by Vov. Props man on the robbery.

What did Tyler say in the thread? Just curious.

I don't blame Vov for bragging about this one. He respects Tyler so for him to actually get girls from RSD crew deserves some cred. It'd be like if I was to out-salsa Vov and steal a girl from him (I wouldn't do that to a homie and can't dance salsa for shit but just as an example), I'd want to tell everybody about it too because I respect his dance game skills.

On a related note, I actually tried to AMOG a pickup instructor named Squatting Casanova a few weeks back while in Vegas because I was winging my buddy on these two girls and while I was conversating with my gal, I noticed some dude coming into our set and taking my homies' girl from him. Naw, fuck that. I wasn't talking to some girl I didn't really like just to have someone pull a robbery on my wing but then later, he fessed up that he had already lost her when that guy came in. I had mistakenly thought he came in WHILE HE WAS STILL WORKING HER. Oh well, that's how I roll as a wing, I got your back. But it was funny as that was the first time I ever saw people in a bootcamp. There were four dudes just watching the whole interaction and I was thinking, wow, I wonder how much they paid just to watch this guy go up and talk to a chick (ironically, these girls were maybe prostitutes, haha) But I'm assuming they paid a minimum of $1000 to $1500. Shit, that's not a bad gig at all, earning $4k to $6k for a few days having some random dudes watch you while you talk to chicks. Props to these pickup teachers for finding these guys to pay that kinda money to them.

Anyways, back to RSD. Kinda lame that they deleted the thread but RSD are smart business people so they don't want the bad press. Ironically, I remember a few years back when this other dude named Badboy from the game had a forum and Tyler trolled that forum, haha.
02-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • 007 Game
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
He just said that it was cool.
I was getting the shit amoged out of me the other week by some jacked ozzy in the club who had slipped on to the girl I was trying to fuck and was grinding on her. So I just took amoging to its purest level and grabbed hold of the girls wrist and just yanked her into me. Ended up head butting her by accident. It worked though and I got to anal her.

02-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Haha loved the anal comment. You're a true ass man.

Yes that night... so think if my whole life is this crazy movie and I read the game 3-4-5 years ago and so much into pick up and then one night I'm in a club and its fucking RSD Tyler and it's a top night for me while all these RSD guys running around like newbies. Pure awesomeness.

02-25-2015, 01:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(02-25-2015, 12:11 AM)Rick91 Wrote: He just said that it was cool.
I was getting the shit amoged out of me the other week by some jacked ozzy in the club who had slipped on to the girl I was trying to fuck and was grinding on her. So I just took amoging to its purest level and grabbed hold of the girls wrist and just yanked her into me. Ended up head butting her by accident. It worked though and I got to anal her.

Haha, Rick you are the man! That's actually what I'd tried doing, but I didn't yank her wrist, I half assed it. I guess I'm not a natural amog, over a lover not a fighter haha.

Anyways I never do that kinda Shit but it's also cuz I usually roll solo when hunting. But recently I've been open to rolling with wings and I thought this guy was stealing my friend's girl. If he did that to be, fair play, he won but since it was my friend, I got a little pissed.

Anyways, all good fun in the spirit of competition haha.
fuck, the autocorrect for iPhone swype sucks ass.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015, 08:06 AM by fucksong.)
02-25-2015, 08:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
lol. Just saw Tyler again, in LA, walking with a short black chick, I'd give her 6 max. If he was alone I'd say something.

06-21-2015, 08:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Good Looking Loser and Krauser make sense to me-both say its a numbers game and many game gurus are just Marketers who aren't attracting elite levels of females themselfs. It's easy to take out a cell phone and have a girl hold it or play with it yourself and act like you've gotten her contact info.'in front of a workshop student who's 10-15ft away in a noisy bar or club. Most girls will hold your phone no problem so how would a student know the difference? They wouldn't.

Your post about Tyler and his barely a 6 just confirms this to me-did you guys ever see the chick David DeAngelo married (she makes a Filipino or Colombian 7 look like a Victoria's Secret model). I've seen Ross Jeffries girls on his blog some are mediocre and few have been above average. GLL is the guy who really is legit. 007 I have no doubt at all that you could sell $500 game courses all day long and beat Tyler again if you chose to invest the time and energy into that market.

Isn't it a Jewish cultural thing to believe in soulmates?
Does your family ever encourage you to marry a Jewish girl?

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015, 10:18 AM by TideRide.)
06-21-2015, 10:02 AM
Find Reply