Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it an advantage in game to be completely delusional?
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Is it an advantage in game to be completely delusional?
I am starting to think it is. I have picked up a new stick where I simply brag about how great I am and behave like a complete delusional self obsessed lunatic, ranting and raving about how great I am. The weird part is, it is seemingly working well. I am starting to wonder, if one would do better if they were just plain out born delusional?
12-31-2014, 11:33 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hicks's post:
  • nescio
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: Is it an advantage in game to be completely delusional?
That's great and all, but it'd be nice of you could drop the act when posting here.
01-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Shanked's post:
  • Comrade, nescio
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
"Is it an advantage to be a complete retard". The answer is no.
01-01-2015, 05:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

(01-01-2015, 01:52 AM)Hicks Wrote: That's great and all, but it'd be nice of you could drop the act when posting here.

What act?
01-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

Would not recommend this.

Just be confident in a humble non offensive self absorbed delusional way.
01-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Count Zichy's post:
  • nescio
Count Zichy Offline
Stowaway

Japan
Absolutely not. Acting confident while lightly teasing (and perhaps bragging a bit) is the best method in most parts of the world in my opinion.
01-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

i wouldnt brag. nobaody wants to hear that shit and you just come off as a try hard.

successful, confident, happy people dont have to verbally broadcast that info. it can seen through actions and they way they carry themselves.

01-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TheAsianJulienBlanc Offline
Banned

(12-31-2014, 11:33 PM)mistersnort Wrote: I am starting to think it is. I have picked up a new stick where I simply brag about how great I am and behave like a complete delusional self obsessed lunatic, ranting and raving about how great I am. The weird part is, it is seemingly working well. I am starting to wonder, if one would do better if they were just plain out born delusional?

Not sure if you still check this thread since you've been banned like most of us but the key is to NOT be delusional about it. You've actually got to believe it.

The power of the mind is really something. Check out the book by Viktor Frankl called "Mans Search For Meaning" He was a neuroscientist who was sent to the Nazi concentration camps and he gives a great analysis of why some people survived and why some didn't. Or to put it differently, how he found meaning in his life despite really fucked up conditions.

If you think you're delusional by saying you're great, you've really got to do a self analysis to see what needs to be changed. I've had some fucked up days where I just gave a homeless person a buck, or even 25 cents because that was all I had. But it wasn't necessarily just for them, it was also for me to make me feel good that no matter how bad a day I was having, at least I gave this other human being a cup of coffee/burger/whatever. Go volunteer at a church or charity. Go help your family or friend. Go work out, do something. Everybody is great but they just have to see it for themselves.

By doing this, you're actually a GREAT person. So when you meet that dime piece hottie, who you might be thinking has a hot boyfriend, in actuality, she might be bored of all the superficial bullshit she's surrounded by and NEEDS AND CRAVES A REAL MAN WHO IS GREAT SUCH AS YOURSELF to show her what life is all about.
01-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Find Reply