Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • William
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
Been here in Phnom Penh about 2 weeks. Just as easy as thailand to get laid through shoring. Smashed 9 birds only spent the 1st night alone and that was because 1 dollar beers fuck you up.

Saying that you really need something to do over here. My days consist of playing pool with hookers and going to the gym.

Heart of darkness is a gay club now perhaps that is common knowledge now. Pontoon or Soriya Mall are the easiest places to get laid that I'm aware of.

I'v had one non shore a Malay chick on holiday waiting for her husband to come here. She let me stay in her hotel for 2 nights. She was a bit fucked in the head but had huge tits.

Girls are mad jealous here and they pretty much all know each other somehow.

Got an apartment, should be getting the best internet you can get her installed next week and have not really put much effort into getting a teaching job. Iv met a guy here who had been trying for 2 months and failed so perhaps not as easy as it was made out to be.

02-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
Everything I've read up on it suggests putting on some decent slacks/shirt and printing off a stack of cv's (with picture) and just head around the schools asking to speak to the director. Those online TEFL courses are shit tier but you might be able to pick up an official sounding one for a couple hundred dollars to get some legitimacy. But yeah, personal presentation.I'm looking forward to Cambo myself.
02-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
Lol...1$ beers. Does it fuck you up worse than Chang? I've had to switch entirely to liquor since coming Thailand, just can't handle the brews here.

Rick, I still can't figure out for the life of me why you chose Cambo. I've never a good word said about the place. If you want to teach ESL, you can do that easily enough in Thailand under the table. I know guys doing that here making decent money.
02-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
It works out at less than 1 dollar a beer if you get a jug. You can get pretty much drunk on 2.5 dollars here. I don't get bad hangovers because i'v got into the habit of putting the ice from the bucket into my beer.

It waters it down but it also makes it more refreshing and keeps you hydrated. You still get fucked though.

I hear in thailand you need a degree or a TEFL for that I also hear you will generally be out in the countryside.

Iv already spent about 4 months in Thailand so I wanted a change. Had been to the Phils and bali so I thought I'd check out cambodia. Curiosity really. It's hardly like I was going to check out the Middle East. It's similar to thailand minus the thriving middle class and decent online options.

I heard people mentioning that Cambo girls were the ugliest in SEA. They look just like thai girls for the most part some looking more latina than asian. You will not struggle finding hot girls in Pontoon you may struggle getting to fuck them for free though. Iv done pretty well shoring but I'm almost certain that nobody else even attempts it outside of forums like this.

Walking round the mall the quality is defo lower than bkk. But nightlife wise well if your a hot chick in a third world country what are you going to do...

On a side note next time your in an after hours club and it's packed with girls try and picture that in your home country.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 10:53 PM by Rick91.)
02-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

Cambodia is STRICTLY for checking out Angkor Wat and merely saying you been there and getting a Cambo flag.

Cant really agree with you on the Cambo girls looking like Thais. Well, not the ones I was seeing around terminal 21 and at the clubs at night.

Cambo girls you see at the malls and walking around are really dark and grungy looking on the whole. Pontoon actually has some decent girls in there with a few being attractive. Most of those girls are gonna want you to throw them a 20 piece in the morning lol.

Rick, you need to look for the girl I fucked. She is light skinned, has nice tits and ass, and has a pretty face. She was one of the hottest girls I fucked on my SEA trip. She frequents Pontoon and the other free-lance bar I went to (name escapes me but it is in my trip report and data sheet).

Have you been to the girlie bars by the Riverfront? Lots of fun and some sexy girls to be found.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 12:08 AM by Dash3.)
02-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I get the curiosity thing...Have you considered Vietnam?

I'm thinking about heading there in March when the burning season starts. Da Nang looks pretty nice. I miss the fresh sea air, and the Thai islands are too touristy for my liking.
02-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Thanks for the report.

Got any pics of the country or local girls. Can you take some pictures with your phone?

So are you staying there or leaving soon? You could try China for English teaching. As you know, they hire anything caucasian with a pulse, and will hire you almost immediately. 2nd tier cities will still be relatively cheap to live in. Girl difficulty is not much harder than Thailand or the phils.
02-07-2015, 04:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I will probably be staying. Friday's and Saturday's seem to suck balls for me in this part of the world compared to any other day of the week. I heard travelhardcore say something similar over at RVF in regards to shoring in BKK. I'm thinking there is just a shit load more men out on the weekend and they're serious about earning on those nights.

Chiang Mai was pretty good though because you'd get more normal thai girls at Zoe's on those nights usually.

I was about to bring back a girl I have fucked twice previously and her ghetto fucking sister started going mental at me. I just left it. I might start just going for as high quality as possible because the repercussions of fucking like a third of the girls in the club definitely exist.

I'v got some real addiction/failure type issues. I was out till 7.30 trying to get a ride.

@dash, do you have a pic of her, PM me if you do if I havnt fucked her I will have seen her around. I have fucked several along those lines, there's one girl I seriously want to fuck the cutest sexual looking chick i'v seen here. The riverfront bars are good. Iv gotten some numbers and usually make out with them when I run into out in town but I'm yet to actually follow up on any numbers.

Everyone at my local thinks I'm a hardcore sex tourist I don't try to convince them otherwise. I'm not paying for the girls but if you go around telling people that your going to come across either as lying or boasting.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 10:30 AM by Rick91.)
02-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think I have more or less shored near every chick that I'm capable of at this point in time in this location. Either that or I'v forgotten how to.

A break is needed from that shit. Easier said than done in this place.
02-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Have you seen any fight training for gringos in Cambodia?

The Philipines are way better than Cambodia for meeting girls according to others- do you agree?

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 11:30 AM by TideRide.)
02-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yes strongly. Be careful if you go the shoring route here guys. I had a bit of a situation arise last night and this morning. Despite what happened being easily avoidable the situation left enough of a sour taste in my mouth to consider what the fuck am I doing here.
02-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
The Phil's sound awesome.

My guess is the bird got angry, the Mamasan started raging, and gunplay or local governmental abuse could've been imminent if cash had not been rapidly distributed.

I've heard they take people out in the streets there and shoot them in the head. That's ISIS level savagery and as my good friend says on some locations-F that place (ie like in the South riding through Georgia on the way to the only thing you lads should ever bother with South of the Mason Dixon- Miami. You can go to other cities if you have a redneck fetish as UK accents would be hot to white Southern redneck chicks-it is their roots after all but more dignified but why bother?).

As always if you're a Euro guy coming to America NYC, Miami, Vegas, , New Orleans, LA, San Francisco, maybe Chicago and Austin- the rest sucks.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 12:43 PM by TideRide.)
02-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
No the bird was a class A cunt. I put absolutely no effort into establishing a genuine connection and I paid her 30 dollars no problem when she asked as she was freaking me out in general with her twitching and inability to look me in the eye. She then came back 2 hours later with her friend claiming she left her key inside my room. Once inside she demands another 20 dollars and starts kicking off. I tell her to shut the fuck up and I will go see her boss.

Got half way down the street and I told her she can get fucked and that I will have her banned from the establishment I picked her up from. The cunts little friend stole my broken phone I use for an alarm clock. Luckily anything of real value was safe. The fact this cunt turned up to my place unannounced has pissed me off.

Really only myself to blame. This girl was acting extremely off from the offset. Drugged up and ghetto as fuck. I don't want to return to the place I picked her up because I'm embarrassed by the state of her.

It's the only shore gone wrong in cambodia but I'm seriously getting sick of the whole scene to the point I would consider just paying for the hottest one possible.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 01:03 PM by Rick91.)
02-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Cambodia sounds like a major slum full of nuts with AK47s. It has to take some balls to go to a sewer like that while the Phil's sound like an Island paradise outside of the hood in Manila and the Islamic areas down South.
02-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(02-10-2015, 01:01 PM)Rick91 Wrote: No the bird was a class A cunt. I put absolutely no effort into establishing a genuine connection and I paid her 30 dollars no problem when she asked as she was freaking me out in general with her twitching and inability to look me in the eye. She then came back 2 hours later with her friend claiming she left her key inside my room. Once inside she demands another 20 dollars and starts kicking off. I tell her to shut the fuck up and I will go see her boss.

Got half way down the street and I told her she can get fucked and that I will have her banned from the establishment I picked her up from. The cunts little friend stole my broken phone I use for an alarm clock. Luckily anything of real value was safe. The fact this cunt turned up to my place unannounced has pissed me off.

Really only myself to blame. This girl was acting extremely off from the offset. Drugged up and ghetto as fuck. I don't want to return to the place I picked her up because I'm embarrassed by the state of her.

It's the only shore gone wrong in cambodia but I'm seriously getting sick of the whole scene to the point I would consider just paying for the hottest one possible.

Yea, I had one girl I shored ask for money the next morning. It really stings when you're a young good-looking guy confident in his irresistibility to women.Big Grin

You better be careful though getting into feuds with pros and semipros in Cambodia. It won't end well, I've heard some crazy shit...

All she'd have to do is lie, say you raped her and rile up a small lynch mob. As a foreigner, you're presumed guilty.

But honestly, rick, if the scene's mostly pros there...there has to be greener pastures.
02-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Find Reply