Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
While in Cambodia you are def gonna be dealing with mostly hookers.
02-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
This place is so fucking small as well. I recognize more or less like 80% of girls on a night out now. I'm all hookered out. I really can't be assed dealing with ghetto people.
02-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
Damn man.Have you thought about decompressing in Sihanouk or Koh Kong for a few days? might be a better crowd too.
02-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
You know I might just consider doing that. Waiting for this fucking Internet to get installed.
02-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(02-10-2015, 11:16 PM)Rick91 Wrote: This place is so fucking small as well. I recognize more or less like 80% of girls on a night out now. I'm all hookered out. I really can't be assed dealing with ghetto people.

Damn two weeks and already so jaded!Big Grin

SEA's a big place man. Check out Myanmar, I'm curious about that place.

Though if you want to avoid the hooker scene and get normal slutty girls, Korea's good. I'm sure Dash would appreciate your company in Ansan!
02-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Comrade Offline
Boatswain

Rick, I am one guy who like Cambodia better than Thailand. For the reason it is so much different than Canada and the people are more genuine and not as racist as Thailand. Thailand has the best balance between comfort and budget, BTS, nice malls, all that. And the ESL Jobs in Thailand are much better than Cambodia.

That being said, Cambodia is just another world. It's magical. Get out of Phnom Penh. Seriously. Check out Battambang, Paillin, Pursat. Amazing places. Take the time to meet some locals. I got on a bicycle a few times and rode out to where there was no water or electricity and hung out with some farmers for a bit. Gave their little brothers candies.

In Battambang, I banged the cleaner in my hotel. If a chubby Asian guy like me can pull that off it wont be hard for a white guy with the exotic factor to do it. As long as you are discreet.
02-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Did anyone check out the nightclub St Tropez when they were here? I have become somewhat depressed with this place even before that incident. I'v been hitting the booze a little bit too consistently and hard since i came here.
02-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Cackblocked Offline
Stowaway

Dude, why aren't you on instagram right now going through #cambodia and #phnompenh tags to find where all the non hookers are, and tourists you can pick up. Either DM them directly with some game to get a drink or look at where they hang out and go there.

This chick is there right now http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-20239123/photos
This Chinese girl too http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-464584081/cicicui/photos
This Armenian chick is in PP right now by herself http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-4162552/m...21_4162552

Better than shoring some bar full of jookers, plus girls on vacay want to party.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 01:24 PM by Cackblocked.)
02-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Cackblocked Offline
Stowaway

Also check: #combodia (Koreans) #камбоджа (Russians) #カンボジア (Japanese)
02-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
There is a lot of incompetence over here. They install my internet only they install a ancient cable modem with no wifi despite the fact I paid for a router with wifi. Guy wanted me to sign some paper saying his installation was ok. Told him to get fucked, Damn lucky I got a reciept. What the fuck is up with that though. You'd assume that shit would be hard to fuck up. The sales guy says they will come around tonight at 8pm with the correct router.

Fuck me a hot chick who wants my dick for free better be round the corner.
02-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^Lol SEA has its downsides....

My wifi is shit too, only allows one device on at the same time. The other night I had a chick over who logged onto my wifi with her phone while I was just about to submit a online form I had been working on for an hour. Kicked me off and I lost all my bloody work!

On an unrelated note..

Today, I saw a rat the size of a Chihuahua scurrying into the restaurant I was eating in. The cook looked at it and let it pass unhindered. I wonder how much contaminated food I've eaten since being in this country!!
02-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How are you finding getting your calories in over here? I'v maintained weight the last 2 weeks I think beer might be helping.

I Came across some milk powder and started adding it to my milk but it's had a laxative effect and my bum gun is about three times more powerful than it should be. I guess this is the universe's way of getting back at me for taking advantage of and railing third world women.
My wifi should be good once it's actually connected 10-15Mbps. The apartments actual Internet is 4mbps but it's also shared by about 20+ people so you can hardly even use it to wank.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 10:02 PM by Rick91.)
02-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Getting calories isn't a problem honestly. There's eating options galore in Cm. I eat out 3 or 4 times a day, getting a couple entrees each time with extra meat. I've put on a good amount of mass since coming here.

I stay away for dairy. Milk is for babies.

You should blog about your experience in Cambo, Rick. There's nothing people find more entertaining than another man's misery.Wink
02-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Just got my internet pleasantly surprised over 19 Mbps. Plus free access to their version of netflix which has a decent selection including new seasons of walking dead.
They've got new game of thrones as well I'm sorted. Just need to sort out a job and get a hot fuck buddy that I don't have to worry about them stealing shit.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 10:35 PM by Rick91.)
02-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Last night was a turnaround of events. Banged quite a cool higher class chick than the norm. Owns 2 businesses and was buying me whisky all night. Traveled australia too. Will check out the higher class clubs with her on Valentine's day.

Mood has done a complete 180. I swear access to good tv shows has the same effect as happy pills on me.

Time to eat a shitload, hit the gym, get started on figuring out this copywriting stuff.
02-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Find Reply