Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
[-] The following 3 users Like Rick91's post:
  • friheten, Hicks, Shanked
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
Where I'm from its the opposite. Denying the need to fuck women in the ass is like denying that you fapp. Anyone claiming to be an assman with no interest in anal is a fraud end of. Gay men have no interest in fucking women in the ass. Nor getting blowjobs off them either. Hard to believe I know.

Your christian upbringing is preventing you from sampling gods goods Dash. It's time to break free. No more Mr nice guy take the brown pill.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015, 05:48 PM by Rick91.)
02-20-2015, 05:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
(02-20-2015, 05:44 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Where I'm from its the opposite. Denying the need to fuck women in the ass is like denying that you fapp. Anyone claiming to be an assman with no interest in anal is a fraud end of. Gay men have no interest in fucking women in the ass. Nor getting blowjobs off them either. Hard to believe I know.

Your christian upbringing is preventing you from sampling gods goods Dash. It's time to break free. No more Mr nice guy take the brown pill.

Don't you get shit on your dick?

I've been trying a bit to get it in there but didn't do any major push. Had to top of my finger in there on a few girls two or three I think and that's when I'm in her pussy with the dick at the same time.
02-20-2015, 06:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
They'd literally almost need to be doing a shit for that to happen. Iv done anal maybe 50+ times on about 30+ girls or so. Worst I had was a mark on the condom. Saying that anything can happen.

That's a good way to start. Best way is get completely rock hard then just lightly press on her asshole. Then most importantly have her push herself back onto you at her own pace. Once inside your bellend will normally slide right in just wait don't force it. She will expand around you. After a minute or 2 of stretching her out to the point she can handle 3-4 inches you can start moving a little. Then at some point you can go to town on her.

I swear when a girls lying flat down and your smashing into her ass from that angle, an angle that's impossible to do if your banging the pussy it's phenomenal. You'll be hard pressed to penetrate her deeper while at the same time experiencing one of the softest sexiest areas of her body.

Plus there's the whole taboo thing and often the whole she's never given her ass to anyone before aspect of it.
02-20-2015, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Rick if your not able to find work or freelance work, how long can your savings last you in cambodia?
02-20-2015, 09:33 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • friheten
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm planning on going back After April regardless. If I wanted to I could stay here possibly till after the summer with the money I have got.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015, 10:56 PM by Rick91.)
02-20-2015, 10:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(02-20-2015, 07:38 PM)Rick91 Wrote: They'd literally almost need to be doing a shit for that to happen. Iv done anal maybe 50+ times on about 30+ girls or so. Worst I had was a mark on the condom. Saying that anything can happen.

That's a good way to start. Best way is get completely rock hard then just lightly press on her asshole. Then most importantly have her push herself back onto you at her own pace. Once inside your bellend will normally slide right in just wait don't force it. She will expand around you. After a minute or 2 of stretching her out to the point she can handle 3-4 inches you can start moving a little. Then at some point you can go to town on her.

I swear when a girls lying flat down and your smashing into her ass from that angle, an angle that's impossible to do if your banging the pussy it's phenomenal. You'll be hard pressed to penetrate her deeper while at the same time experiencing one of the softest sexiest areas of her body.

Plus there's the whole taboo thing and often the whole she's never given her ass to anyone before aspect of it.

Yeah so she basically she need to want it too right? If it takes time or what ever. So how do you convince her? Just pull it out from the pussy and then try to slowly force it in the ass? When she's in doggy style?

I did meet on girl in the Philippines who suggested it, I think I wrote about it here then too, but I never got to see her again.

02-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • friheten
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Usually I don't ask I slip a finger in while I'm fucking their pussy then depending how I'm feeling I turn them around and may consider rimming them if the mood hits or just shoving my cock in. Extremely tight girls may need to be stretched out with your fingers. 2 or 3 fingers and she will be ready.
02-21-2015, 02:35 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • friheten
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
Rick nails it, just rub the doughnut ring with a finger while you bang and gauge reaction. tbf a good majority of girls have a secret desire for buttplay but need a bit of dominance from the guy to open themselves up to it.
02-21-2015, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(02-20-2015, 05:44 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Where I'm from its the opposite. Denying the need to fuck women in the ass is like denying that you fapp. Anyone claiming to be an assman with no interest in anal is a fraud end of. Gay men have no interest in fucking women in the ass. Nor getting blowjobs off them either. Hard to believe I know.

My Christian upbringing has nothing to do with my lack of interest in anal. When I think of anal I think of gays fucking dudes in the ass. I think of it being a depository of shit.

I mean if a woman had no vagina, than ok maybe. But poosy more than satisfies me.

If a woman's snatch is so loose to where I would even consider anal Id simply cut her from the team.
02-21-2015, 04:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Dash

I recurring theme I see is Non mediterranean white guys with blonde or brown hair and light colored eyes really love Asia and places like Turkey for the women.

Are you pretty white looking too man (ie non Mediterranean looking)?

For me Im opposite-Im as Mediterranean looking as can be (I always get called Italian or Greek) and if I went walking through any venue the blonde white spinner with some curves is what makes me have the most primal reactions.

My theory is the majority of Asia enthusiasts are Northern Europe genes just like all the Italian dudes in Miami or Chicago going after the Jenny McCarthy types and for me even with cougars most of the time I still like the blondes although a white brunette with massive tits (Im talking DDs) is very attractive.

IMO all of it boils down to an innate desire to diversify the gene pool.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2015, 05:10 AM by TideRide.)
02-21-2015, 05:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Generally if you come to Asia and don't fuck asian women your a faggot.
That's me 1 month into Cambodia.

11 new notch's not counting failed shore and that's with being exclusive with 1 girl for the last week. I'm getting from the 24th till the 18th to fuck around. Will see what I can add to the list. As usual keywords, hotness and if I did anal.

116 first Cambodian young raw good taste angry 7
117 mature european Cambodian 6 A
118 crazy married Malay/pinay huge tits 7
119 shore, slim good fuck Mafia 7
120 chubby skin diamond 6.7
121 mature talk a lot last resort shore 5.6
122 chubby massive vag last resort 5.5
123 cute white dress baliesque chick 7
124 thai blond easy Desperate Lynn 5.8
125 drugdealer hot with long hair not without 6. A
126 higher class Cambo chick piercings 7 A

And by chubby we are talking compared to the other girls. They'd be average in the west.
Half those chicks were in the first week. Interesting how hard it gets once you've run out of new targets. Got a couple potentials lined up though.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2015, 09:28 PM by Rick91.)
02-21-2015, 09:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Debb Auchery Offline
Banned

Anyone have some pics of Cambodian girls?, I was there many a moon ago but forgot what they are like
02-22-2015, 01:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Cambodian look is quite dark and rugged.

[Image: CambodianGirl.jpg]

[Image: Copy-of-HPIM1765.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQScJxz3bMB_9zr0nXev1X...DntBjwgpxK]
02-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Check out those people in the background, two old guys talking to a begging kid? Well i suppose theres a woman there so maybe its alright.

No fucking A-
02-22-2015, 03:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(02-22-2015, 03:34 AM)SexiBack Wrote: Check out those people in the background, two old guys talking to a begging kid? Well i suppose theres a woman there so maybe its alright.

No fucking A-

I think she's begging or trying to sell them something and they ignore her
02-22-2015, 11:47 PM
Find Reply