Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost to romania....
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Almost to romania....
In istanbul airport waiting for connection flight to bucharest... Then driving over the mountains... Only driven in snow 3 times and only seen it maybe 20. Should be interesting.
02-08-2015, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: Almost to romania....
That should be a scenic drive. Have fun mate, and keep us posted.
02-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
3charm-
I hope you have an awesome trip. What do they charge/day for a car rental in that part of the World (can't be more than $40/day)?

Several guys have said Croatia is the best of the Balkans (more blondes close to Austria mmmmh).

Anyway, keep us posted with data and...
let us know if young blonde blue/green coeds are receptive to older, cool American guys.
02-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I paid 355 euros for the week including insurance. Not a lot of blondes her except the fake ones.
02-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

So went out to dinner tonight and saw these two really cute twinsSmile identical... One had a better buttWink both were pretty flirty... It's funny wonen here check out the girl you with... the women here flirt like crazy... But you need to get to the smaller college towns 50 to 250 thousand people. Out of bucharest and you need to știrile up conversations about

02-09-2015, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Sorry about all the typos... Was way tired.... Jet lag without slowing down. Little bit of a crisis... And need some help! So at home every place that sells condoms has Trojan magnums... Here I just saw normal size or standard and I forgot condoms... Found some called love plus? But I think they might just slightly thicker as in safer plus not larger... They are very tight... so what brand sells magnums here?
Someone has to know...

Edit: it was way to awkward to ask the old lady in the pharmacy
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 09:25 AM by threesacharm.)
02-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Cackblocked Offline
Stowaway

Don't think they sell them there, look for this "Prezervative Pasante Large" http://www.erotic24.ro/sexshop-prezervat...10773.html

Or just take photo of box to old lady at the pharmacist and show her w/your phone
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 11:15 AM by Cackblocked.)
02-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
3charm-
You're 40 and coeds still check you out often?

That's awesome.

Man you should get a bathmate (good looking loser Chris has tons if info on them) hydro pump. They are supposed to increase size by 1 inch in length and 1.5-2 in girth. GLL Chris is cool and no bs. I have total respect for him although most people will never be as cool or jacked as him.

Durex Ultra Thins are my favorite condom-Im above average and they work well.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 12:57 PM by TideRide.)
02-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Cackblocked, thanks you are a life saver! I will look for those.

Tide ride, age is only relative when you have nothing going for you... I have good skin, not a lot of wrinkles an education career and a fit body... Honestly in Eastern Europe I think 35 to 50 if you are fit and successful is prime...

They see me as prime mate material though not as a ons.

And on penis pumps no worries... I don't think I want it longer or bigger... I am 6'3" or so and proportional. Get to big and girls get scared.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 08:20 PM by threesacharm.)
02-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Alright flying back stateside tomorrow morning... Trip was interesting... just drove for 8 hours dropping the gf off in buttfucked Egypt... Came back to a dip in the jacuzzi the wife and I fucked like crazy and now it's time for 3 hours of sleep.

When stateside I will give a fast run down of romania after my third visit... I think I have this place wired... Not sure if it is a paradise for you guys wanting ons but if after a good girlfriend she can be had here...

I think the girlfriend is a keeper... Wife and I decided to buy her a ring and move her inSmile we even picked them out... Yikes... Long story but she impressed the shit out of me and I can't believe I am blessed enough to have two women of this caliber in my life...

So romanian run down tomorrow or the next day...

And tideride... I think you are doubting a 40 year old can still pull... I am happy to pm proof... Just don't know how to pm pics...
02-14-2015, 07:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
How to upload pics and delete

1. Go to postimage.org and upload image

2. Save the 'direct link' and 'delete link'. Direct link shows image direct and can use delete link to delete later if its something you dont want on the internet.

To show images in this thread
Get the direct link and copy paste it into a post and place (img)www . Blah blah(/img) but use the square brackets instead around the img tag. [ ]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 08:59 AM by Shanked.)
02-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Shanked will that work in a PM as well?
02-14-2015, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • threesacharm
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Yes. You are placing the image on a server and the link e.g. www . fatpig . jpg can be seen from any method. All you have to do is copy/paste the link to whoever you want to see it. Pm me i'll tell you if it works.

Think of a server like a temporary storage unit where you store your shit. When you give someone the link, you are basically opening the storage door so they can see the thing and giving them the keys to look at that particular item whenever they want. Then using the 'delete link' is like destroying the item in your storage unit so noone else can access it again.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 12:45 PM by Shanked.)
02-14-2015, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Shanked,

Will do when stateside I have shit Mobil Internet here but with t-Mobil at least it's free...

Waiting for my plane so I figured I would start the Intel...

First location... The city center is always best no matter the city here. Bucharest it's the lipiscani area... Now if you can't book in the city center try to stay within a 10 ron around 2 euro taxi ride of the center.

Game two kinds of girls here... Party girls and good girls... Often times the good girls are reformed party girls... They party in high school and then focus down in college. Lots don't go to college and just keep partying.

Just because she is a party girl does not mean she fucks easy. And if she is a good girl you are looking at some major work.

Clubs work here just go and talk to some girls if you don't sound like an asshole they will respond back. Girls respond very well to negs if done carefully. She needs the opportunity to prove that the negative is not correct and she needs your acknowledgement of this so give it grudgingly.

Clubs for ons try to find either a party girl club or a bar that caters to girls that work and didn't go to college. In the USA this is blue collar. In both places you want girls that are dressed slutty no matter how cold it is... These girls are used to guys buying them shit... If they are in a group do something like buy all the guys a beer... But ignore the girls... The men will be your buddies and the girls be confused... I had one ask once why I didn't buy her a drink... I said I only buy pretty girls that I am interested in drinks. You are pretty but show me why I should be interested... If she does something slutty then you say something like... Oh I should have been more specific, I am interested in intelligent girls or something like that...

Next is city size and location... Find out where all the foriegners go and don't go there. A prime example is cluj... Great city. I totally love it... But to many foriegners. Pick cities like galati instead of going for girls. It's an industrial shithole with the only redeeming factor being the hot girlsSmile Lasi is another one. Really that is all the info you guys need. If you stick to those couple of points it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Good girls... If you are looking to wife up you can find one here.. But they are crazy protective... My GF told me drunk on tequila that if I messed with another girl she would kill me and I think she meant it... I checked girls butts after that and talked friendly to them just to aggrivated her a little... But anyway for a good girl be prepared to put in the work... She won't be fooled easily. Most likely she is pretty so she has been offered the world. She lives in a country with crazy macho men... With in your face kind of pickups... So be polite but assertive...have manners respect her opinion... And so crazy shit like paint her toe nails or go to the mall and help her pick out clothes. It works trust me...
Will add more later at the next stop.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 06:12 PM by threesacharm.)
02-14-2015, 06:11 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes threesacharm's post:
  • Shanked
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Continued,

Great places to meet girls worth actually dating... Grocery stores by college campuses or by were the students live, malls, the gym, surprising lots of romanian girls workout and most of the men here have physiques that are a joke. Talk to the waitresses, checkout girls, bartenders, sales associates in the stores. Have a non creepy back story. Find a cute sales girl and ask her for advice on choosing a present for a cousin, talk to the grocery store lady about finding something unique you need to cook with. Romanian men don't cook. Go to a nail salon and get your nails done. First it looks good next it puts you in a spot to talk to a girl for awhile and it's intriguing to them that you care so much about your appearance. Go out to a bar or restaurant mid week. They have nothing to do but talk to the intriguing foriegner. Ask for directions on the street to something cultured like an art museum then ask her to come ...

Anyway this stuff works here... I spent a little time at a mall talk to three girls two were willing to hand out there phone numbers... I declined... One respected that one was insulted...

Alright that's the scoop on romania... One more thing get an apartment... Honestly my last two have been off booking instead of airbnb. Hotels can be jerks about bringing a girl up to your room...

Alright next if you guys are interested I will actually run down the trip... Or at least the exciting parts including my wallet being stolen and getting it back from a cute gypsy girl I think that tracked me down...
02-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Find Reply