Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logistics is everything. Logistics is nothing (LR)
[-] The following 4 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • AwesomeX, DarkTriad, geekindex, Rick91
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Logistics is everything. Logistics is nothing (LR)

This is a perfect example of how there are so many conflicting elements in Game.

Pulled yesterday my first Argentinian girl, SNL. 1 hour pull.

During the entire interaction from start to finish if you'd ask me "are you going to bang this girl?" I'd tell you no fucking way. I had a very bad night from some reason, felt unsocial, didn't speak with a single person for 6 hours, bounced from a Tango party to a club back to the tango party back to the club... was in my head , maybe due to lack of sleep.

Spoke with this ONE girl the whole night. She was standoffish, very very hot, but at 38 a milf. She has a six pack, that's how tight her body is. A flamenco dancer.

So she standoffish and didn't speak a word in English. My Spanish is still very very bad... But I joked around as much as I could and communicated as much as I could while giving her a good time dancing. During the entire interaction I'm thinking this is a waste of time... she's not letting me kiss her, she's not that into me, etc etc etc.

Then after an hour I drag her to the bar for water and say to myself "fuck it, I'm just going to try and pull...." now what you need to know is that house is 150 meters from this club.

So I start pulling her behind me towards the exit and say "vamos a comer frozon yogurt" ... then after 20 seconds I change it to "salsa fiesta"... she walks behind me and I say it's 1 block away.

We arrive to my door (after 60 seconds...) and she follows me. She walks inside, she sees a big house, a cat, a garden... she understands I'm not just some guy... I put salsa music and say "you see, it's a salsa party, I didn't lie...." and we start dancing. After 2 songs she's naked.

Did I use a TON of game on her? Yes. Was it also 99% logistics? I think so. There's no way she'd go in with me into a taxi to some unknown destination. I might be wrong but... maybe I'll ask her.

On the other hand - when the girl is TOTALLY into you, you can pull her to a different town 2 hours away, it wouldn't matter.

The best part is that she agreed to go with me to a swingers party. I gave her my "50 shades of grey" line and told her how I've done this and that and asked if she'd like to join me... simple as that.

Anyway... Argentinian flag captured. Was my 2nd night out clubbing with the intent to try and pull so this place doesn't look so bad. 1st night was pretty crazy too, no bang but very close.

02-09-2015, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Cackblocked's post:
  • 007 Game, DarkTriad
Cackblocked Offline
Stowaway

RE: Logistics is everything. Logistics is nothing (LR)
Here's a tip for Argentina, buy bitcoins online using your western bank account, or with cash before you leave then sell them in Argentina for almost 2x the value to avoid ripoff bank and ATM exchange rate.

For example I can buy here in Canada 1BTC for $250.
They sell in Buenos Aires for 2652ARS or $384. https://localbitcoins.com/ad/61308/sell-...-argentina

You meet the seller in person and the site does escrow so you aren't scammed. He gives you cash, you release the coins and walk away.
Of course you can do the same thing bringing foreign currency to the blackmarket traders wandering around to avoid the ripoff "official" exchange rate, but these guys often are dangerous, and handing out counterfeit cash to tourists. Bitcoin guys won't do that since they want to keep reputation on localbitcoins site.

Also, where did you get the cat did it come with the furnished vacation villa lol. "Senior, your complimentary Kitty"
02-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Logistics plays a vital role. I think that is why I have prioritized staying in a central location. The flat I rented on airbnb for Kiev was amazing. It had a very popular bar right fucking next door and a club next door to that. I got lucky my first night as my girl suggested we go to the bar which, unknown to her, was the one right next door to me. From that point on, I was bringing all my dates there. Proximity to metro is key, too. They're not going to want to stay at your place if it's difficult for them to get home. In a big city like Saint Petersburg you can get a really nice flat in the centre and not be near the metro, so that is something to think about as well. I used the same strategy in Riga, too. It is absolutely worth the extra few bucks to get a flat in the centre. It will make your life so much easier. Girls seem to swoon the moment I tell them where I am living. They're always interested because normally they live outside the centre and they want a piece of the good life. Nice pull, keep it up
02-09-2015, 07:14 AM
[-]
  •
PimpDaddyDan Offline
Stowaway

Ya definitely. Having good logistics makes things a lot easier. One less factor to worry about.
02-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
Good for you man, I typically go for girls in the 20's, but everyone once awhile I like a nice sexy MILF, and most they love to fuck.

For SNL, yes logistics is everything. Here in Rio it's the same, but in my situation I go to love motels around the city when I hook up with random girls that are DTF. I have an apartment in Leblon. This is one of the most upscale areas of the city, but logisitcs here suck. Its a little bit off the beaten path from where all the decent nightlife is. Also, I don't like brining random chics I don't know to my place, I've had some bad experiences with this in the past. Its totally acceptable here in Brazil to use these motels, its not seen as something degrading, or looked down upon. Argentina I found this to be to the contrary, Argentinian culture is not so open to these things.

BA, The best zones for the nightlife are Las Cañitas, Palermo, La Recoleta and Puerto Madero, if you have a place in these areas you are golden.

If you haven't been to Asia de Cuba, check it out, last time I was there, last year, I picked up a stunner, no SNL, but sealed the deal on 2nd date. I wound up spending most my stay there with her.

Also, do yourself a favor, you must go to La Cabrera in Parlemo, its the best steakhouse in the city in my opinion, maybe the world. You literally can cut the steaks with a spoon, so tender.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 04:12 AM by AwesomeX.)
02-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I'm coming to Rio for the Carnival, are you there now?
02-10-2015, 05:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
No I am in Florianopolis for a few weeks, I did carnival last year in Rio, was my second time, and was a fun time, but it gets crazy crowded there.
02-12-2015, 03:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Any tips? Where are the parties etc, I know nothing about it. Did Salvador 2 years ago.
02-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
(02-12-2015, 08:27 AM)007 Game Wrote: Any tips? Where are the parties etc, I know nothing about it. Did Salvador 2 years ago.

My suggestion for you is to just hangout at a couple of the blocos (street parties). Last year, the two that I found to be the most fun with the hottest girls was Cordao do Bola Preta and Banda de Ipanema. You can find the times and locations here http://www.aboutbrasil.com/modules/brazi...48&art=514

Just head to the locations where these blocos are, grab some beers, and mingle. It will get insanely crowded almost to the point where you can't even walk. This can be a good thing. You'll be walking through the crowds, rubbing up against sweaty sexy cariocas, and this will be your chance to open them, grab them to dance, and get the makeouts. If you haven't read, brazilian girls are very easy to makeout with, more often than not harder to lay. Chances are you wont have sex with them that night, but grab the digits and hook it up for another day.

When the blocos are finished many people gather at the beaches, typically Ipanema is more popular to go afterwards to party some more, drink, dance, ect.

I and most people that I spoke to that live in Rio find that the nightlife sucks during Carnival. Everyone is getting drunk during the parties during the day that when night time comes everyone is crashing.

Try checking out Lapa, there are a lot of good restaurants and bars there. A few that I like are Lapa Irish Pub, ad Lapa 40 Graus. They are normally pretty good on non-Carnival weekends. Not sure how it would be during Carnival.

Not sure how Salvador was as far as hooking up, but don't expect to hookup with tons of cariocas during Carnival. It'll probably not happen. If you are looking to experience a unique culture, make some great memories, and good times partying, meeting random people, than Carnival is great.

Lastly, be careful with pickpocket'ers during the day street parties. I would suggest leaving all your valuables including cell phone at the hotel.

Have fun!

02-13-2015, 03:43 AM
Find Reply