Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook gets me laid + sexual framing + tantra
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • DonJon, friheten
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Facebook gets me laid + sexual framing + tantra
Guys, I'm so busy here.. that's why I didn't have time to edit the video. So I'm fucking around with Tinder and also Facebook close girls in the street, yesterday TWO waitresses... I get them to become my FB friends and then... well, basically they see my profile and all the shit I've done and posts from people on my wall "oh man I want your life, you're so awesome" etc.

So basically I demonstrate tons of value to these girls instantly. Like "who the fuck is this guy?!?!"

Then there is another layer. ... I tell them (and they can see it....) how I'm "into" so many things - salsa tango Spanish dancing, partying, learning, traveling, paragliding bla bla bla I'm just all over the place... so then I say "and you know, sex is also very important to me...."

which doesn't come off as me being a pervert or just wanting to fuck them, because it works well with all the other sides of my persona.

And then I'd say I'm very open sexually always experimenting different things and into tantra becaus sex is such a way to connect with other people in a deep way (chick crack alert!!!) yada yada yada.....

so I'm talking about sex openly and directly and as just one aspect of my complex life and hobbies and personality.

So what do you think happens?????

They start asking questions about tantra and about what does it mean to be open and what kind of experiments and it frames the whole interaction as suddenly I'm this sex guru who they should want to fuck to LEARN SHIT from me.

YOU'RE WELCOME MOTHER FUCKERS, this is gold.... I should turn it into a proper post.

ONE MORE TIP - "I don't check tinder much, do you mind if we switch to Facebook? I also want to make sure you're not a serial killer :-) "

You're fucking welcome. Make your wall look like you're the most awesome people in the world.

As soon as they become you friend you say "Ok I check your wall... to make sure you're not crazy"... which will make THEM to check your wall.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015, 02:26 AM by 007 Game.)
02-25-2015, 02:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: Facebook gets me laid + sexual framing + tantra
I really doubt there is anyone on these forums that has anywhere near the insane life you have. My fb wall is fairly shit since i only really ever post when i travel.
02-25-2015, 06:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DonJon Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(02-25-2015, 02:22 AM)007 Game Wrote: Guys, I'm so busy here.. that's why I didn't have time to edit the video. So I'm fucking around with Tinder and also Facebook close girls in the street, yesterday TWO waitresses... I get them to become my FB friends and then... well, basically they see my profile and all the shit I've done and posts from people on my wall "oh man I want your life, you're so awesome" etc.

So basically I demonstrate tons of value to these girls instantly. Like "who the fuck is this guy?!?!"

Then there is another layer. ... I tell them (and they can see it....) how I'm "into" so many things - salsa tango Spanish dancing, partying, learning, traveling, paragliding bla bla bla I'm just all over the place... so then I say "and you know, sex is also very important to me...."

which doesn't come off as me being a pervert or just wanting to fuck them, because it works well with all the other sides of my persona.

And then I'd say I'm very open sexually always experimenting different things and into tantra becaus sex is such a way to connect with other people in a deep way (chick crack alert!!!) yada yada yada.....

so I'm talking about sex openly and directly and as just one aspect of my complex life and hobbies and personality.

They start asking questions about tantra and about what does it mean to be open and what kind of experiments and it frames the whole interaction as suddenly I'm this sex guru who they should want to fuck to LEARN SHIT from me.

YOU'RE WELCOME MOTHER FUCKERS, this is gold.... I should turn it into a proper post.

ONE MORE TIP - "I don't check tinder much, do you mind if we switch to Facebook? I also want to make sure you're not a serial killer :-) "

You're fucking welcome. Make your wall look like you're the most awesome people in the world.

As soon as they become you friend you say "Ok I check your wall... to make sure you're not crazy"... which will make THEM to check your wall.

I agree with Skanked. Like they'll look at my facebook and be like "oh, cool. some pictures of things."

For tinder, it's critical to get them to switch platforms. I don't think it needs to be some gimmick, though. If they're chatting with you, they're already interested in you. Just ask for their number.

For the longest time, I simply said, "Do you have WhatsApp. I hate messaging on this thing". Then I just switched to "Do you have WhatsApp". Very simple.

If I had a Facebook loaded with as much incredible shit as you, I'd probably do the same thing. Because if you implemented my plan, then the girls wouldn't necessarily catch on to your value as they would be checking out your facebook.

02-25-2015, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(02-25-2015, 02:22 AM)007 Game Wrote: Guys, I'm so busy here.. that's why I didn't have time to edit the video. So I'm fucking around with Tinder and also Facebook close girls in the street, yesterday TWO waitresses... I get them to become my FB friends and then... well, basically they see my profile and all the shit I've done and posts from people on my wall "oh man I want your life, you're so awesome" etc.

Oh shit man, that is gold. I never thought about incorporating Tantra into conversation or as an opener. It's also a great filter who might be open sexually and who isn't. I'm gonna try and test that with the apocalypse.

"I'm very open sexually always experimenting different things and into tantra because sex is such a way to connect with other people in a deep way"

That's money right there
02-25-2015, 07:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
glaxy Offline
Stowaway

Good stuff. Programming is something I'd want to do, but I understand it would take a lot of time to become good at that craft. I think writing copy is perfect given the learning curve and time investment.Heartmuch better stuff coll post...............
We provide fast success in Testking asvab practice dumps exam by using our high quality cisco ccent
02-26-2015, 04:32 PM
Find Reply