Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tranny Ops... WTF
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Tranny Ops... WTF
Just read an excellent trip report on RVF by Dipar. Went to the three best countries in SEA for women.

He posts some pics and some one of the girls he suspected of being a ladyboy. She sent him a picture of her tits and pussy. Looked real to me, albeit like other posters mention, just used up.

Then on the next page another poster posts pics of tranny ops. WTF much more realistic than I had ever imagined. How is this even possible?!?

Next time in SEA, always going for the feminine slim faces, high voice, small hands/feet, and short girls. I usually do this anyway though.

Lord, I can only imagine how many dudes have been fooled. Especially at night with dim lighting.

I am curious now to read about what that actually feels like. I am assuming one would have to use lube. smdh

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-45719.html
03-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
RE: Tranny Ops... WTF
Nah man. Most modern procedures they take part of your intestine (naturally secretes mucus) and build it into a tunnel. Surgeons are smart as fuck

If you never k ow does it truly still count? Like a trees in the forest thing. Just avoid fake titties you should be ok
03-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
What you don't know doesn't hurt best to stay ignorant.
03-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DarkTriad Offline
Banned

(03-11-2015, 04:08 PM)Alex Wrote: Nah man. Most modern procedures they take part of your intestine (naturally secretes mucus) and build it into a tunnel. Surgeons are smart as fuck

If you never k ow does it truly still count? Like a trees in the forest thing. Just avoid fake titties you should be ok

Lmfao you talking out of your ass. They just invert the dick and the balls.

In genital reassignment, penile inversion is the most common plastic surgical technique for creating a neovagina for trans women patients

I doubt a thai ladyboy has the money to go for the latest tech. Rolleyes

Just 'cause the pussy is beat up (probably because half of RVF has fucked her) doesn't make her a tranny. That TravelerKai is clearly a faggot.

Not sure why the fucks at RVF are so into ladyboys. Just don't date chicks in SEA who are over 5'2. How difficult is that? FC/DIA/Blossoms are all full of short-ass chicks. I remember Fisto admitting to getting "accidentally" blown by a ladyboy.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 02:12 AM by DarkTriad.)
03-12-2015, 02:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
I'm not talking out my ass at all. It's called colonic grafting and is iirc one of the more modern techniques.

http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/sex-r...technique/
03-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DarkTriad Offline
Banned

Did you forget to read the part where I doubted the ability of thai ladyboys to pay for the latest in tranny technology?

Fucking hilarious if you think a katoey in a third world country can afford it.

Anyway, you and TravelerKai seem to know a whole lot about trannies. Hmmm...
03-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
I know a lot about medical procedures yeah, it's my job.
03-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Sorry lads, but Thailand is leading on sexual reassignement surgery. They have all the expertise.

if you wanted one, hell, i'd tell you to go to thailand. Cheaper too.

But yeah... what's your obsession?
03-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
scandibro Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
A lot of guys from RVF and elsewhere have probably had 'encounters'. Some people have delusions about how easy Thai girls are such as a 'girl' inviting herself to your apartment without having never met. That is only crazy trannies who would do such a thing. Then all the stories about how she was so tight they could hardly get it in. Lol, that's a whole lot of tranny there.

The proliferance of trannies in Thailand is one of the reasons I am not bullish on Thailand anymore. Sometimes in foreigner oriented nightclubs, particularly late night clubs there are more trannies than normal girls, who wants to deal with that?
03-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(03-12-2015, 08:29 AM)scandibro Wrote: A lot of guys from RVF and elsewhere have probably had 'encounters'. Some people have delusions about how easy Thai girls are such as a 'girl' inviting herself to your apartment without having never met. That is only crazy trannies who would do such a thing. Then all the stories about how she was so tight they could hardly get it in. Lol, that's a whole lot of tranny there.

The proliferance of trannies in Thailand is one of the reasons I am not bullish on Thailand anymore. Sometimes in foreigner oriented nightclubs, particularly late night clubs there are more trannies than normal girls, who wants to deal with that?

ONLY trannies will come straight to your hotel? Come on. Thai girls are quite liberal about sex.

Thailand is just like Philippines and Indonesia. If someone told me a girl came straight to their hotel I would not think anything of it. Thats nothing special.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 10:22 AM by Dash Global.)
03-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
scandibro Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
(03-12-2015, 10:09 AM)Dash Global Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 08:29 AM)scandibro Wrote: A lot of guys from RVF and elsewhere have probably had 'encounters'. Some people have delusions about how easy Thai girls are such as a 'girl' inviting herself to your apartment without having never met. That is only crazy trannies who would do such a thing. Then all the stories about how she was so tight they could hardly get it in. Lol, that's a whole lot of tranny there.

ONLY trannies will come straight to your hotel? Come on. Thai girls are quite liberal about sex.

Thailand is just like Philippines and Indonesia. If someone told me a girl came straight to their hotel I would not think anything of it. Thats nothing special.

Disclaimer, I might sometimes post generalities which don't apply to everyone.

I maintain the statement, that for the most part, only prostitutes (pro or semi-pro) and trannies will go meet a guy they've never seen in real life in his hotel room or apartment.

That is simply high risk for any girl, anywhere in the world, it has nothing to do with if they want to or not, it is plain dangerous.

Then in some very poor countries, some girls obviously feel it is worth the risk, or they wouldn't do it, Philippines prime example. Thailand is not dirt poor like the the Phils though and I would find it very strange if a decent hot Thai girl agreed to come to my room without meeting in public first. Thailand is actually not like Indo or Phils, both those countries are significantly poorer and significantly more under the colonial spell of the white god.

It's not like it is difficult or anything to get a Thai girl to go home with you the same night, but outside the farang hunter scene then Thai girls usually are quite timid to begin with.
03-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Farang hunters is what you will find on most dating sites. Your average Thai makes like 10k baht or less (300usd) a month. Thailand is quite poor.

I think you are downplaying the ease of getting your typical Thai girl online to meet a Westerner at his place.

Sure it's a guarantee every pinay would online. However in Thailand you might have to ask a few girls first, but you should be able to easily find one after messaging numerous girls. Especially for a clean cute Westerner.
03-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DarkTriad Offline
Banned

(03-12-2015, 01:11 PM)scandibro Wrote: Then in some very poor countries, some girls obviously feel it is worth the risk, or they wouldn't do it, Philippines prime example. Thailand is not dirt poor like the the Phils though and I would find it very strange if a decent hot Thai girl agreed to come to my room without meeting in public first. Thailand is actually not like Indo or Phils, both those countries are significantly poorer and significantly more under the colonial spell of the white god.

It's not like it is difficult or anything to get a Thai girl to go home with you the same night, but outside the farang hunter scene then Thai girls usually are quite timid to begin with.

It may not be as poor as Indonesia or the Phils but it's still a third world shithole, with all the wealth concentrated in Bangkok. The GDP per capita is just $5.7k. You make it sound as if it's Singapore.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 09:03 PM by DarkTriad.)
03-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Find Reply