Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your coolest threesome experience...
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

What's your coolest threesome experience...
I will start... An ex girlfriend...(I think I mentioned before I am not into one night stands so I normally find a girlfriend) as I am fucking the wife asks me to pull out before I cum so I can finish in her mouth. I happily oblige ..... And after she swallows it says and I quote " I love the taste of her cum off your dick mixing with yours in my mouth" anyway turned me on enough I was ready for round twoSmile

Anybody else have a good one....
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 01:57 PM by threesacharm.)
03-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ethan X Offline
Deckhand

RE: What's your coolest threesome experience...
I approached two girls on the beach in Hawaii and brought them to one of the hotel pools later on that night. We got a bottle of vodka and I had sex with both of them in the grotto of one of the hotel pools. One of the girls ended up getting super wasted and started yelling things like, "WHO HAS THE NICER BOOBIES ME OR HER!!" Everyone around could hear and we eventually got caught by this guy and a couple little kids. I brought them down to the beach and the drunk girls started drowning because she crawled into the ocean but was too drunk to swim. I had to rescue her from the water and carry her back to her hotel room. Crazy night.
03-13-2015, 05:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I had 2 threesomes early on in my sexual career. I sucked shit.
03-13-2015, 07:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

@ Rick... First threesome I had i got so nervous I couldnt cum.... Fucked for hours... Until I literally couldn't fuck any more... Then I took a break and fucked some more... Balls hurt so bad worse case of blue balls in my life!
I think I even faked cuming so they would leave me alone...
03-13-2015, 07:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yeah well I had the opposite problem. Still got it inside them both at least. Was my first time I fucked for free.
03-13-2015, 07:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I have to say that I had better memory 1 - 1 sex but fully on engaged.
3- some was good few times (3)...cannot say it was not ....I wish I had less to drink ...but I wonder if the same path would evolve if I had not drink at all.....after all no regrets....it is life. Take life as it goes.
03-14-2015, 12:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

3somes are like crack to me.... Fucking addictive but wears you out... One of the best was with the wife and a women we were just friends with it started slow then progressed... We were all pretty into each other I am screwing the friend the wife is playing with her click and right as the the friend goes to orgasm she reaches up so gently pulls the wife's face down and the have this affectionate kiss...and at the same time they kiss the friend starts shaking as the orgasm gets her... It was a really powerful moment... If I remember correctly we had sex with the friend because she had not been able to orgasm before... We are all still friends... Never had sex with her again... Maybe in the future but really don't think so...

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 02:52 PM by threesacharm.)
03-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • TideRide
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
3-some ...too many expectations now days

The idea to have back to the bone 3-some experience is going back to Tantra etc....is going back to something special.
you need some time just to detox from all this shit....before you can begin tantra

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 03:20 PM by Max.)
03-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

I don't have a threesome experience. I had 4 girls sleep on my bed last night. I know the one wanted to fuck me real bad and the other seemed interested but was being shy because she had a boyfriend. The other girl was passed out. We were all pretty drunk. I had tried to makeout with the girl who had a boyfriend previously, she rejected, but then proceeded to touch me all night and in bed was spooning with me hard and taking my hand and pressing it against her body.

I've seen all these girls make out and play with each others tits in public before but I just didn't want to fuck any of the girls other than the one chick with the boyfriend. I don't know how I am going to work this. They've been dating for 4 years but she seems open yet very shy to the idea
03-14-2015, 09:27 PM
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
My coolest Threesome story is my friend capturing it all with a GoPro ..... :-) Can't beat that:

http://naughtynomadforum.com/forum/showt...p?tid=1063

03-15-2015, 05:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
no formula

Don,

the real thing is to be real where the energy is...
this means your heart ....
In fact it is all about connection
it is about feel right rather then numbers]
you can have 2- 3 women into you ..but in my experience all of them did not mind licking pussy......I was just part of the movie scene.

(03-14-2015, 09:27 PM)Don Wrote: I don't have a threesome experience. I had 4 girls sleep on my bed last night. I know the one wanted to fuck me real bad and the other seemed interested but was being shy because she had a boyfriend. The other girl was passed out. We were all pretty drunk. I had tried to makeout with the girl who had a boyfriend previously, she rejected, but then proceeded to touch me all night and in bed was spooning with me hard and taking my hand and pressing it against her body.

I've seen all these girls make out and play with each others tits in public before but I just didn't want to fuck any of the girls other than the one chick with the boyfriend. I don't know how I am going to work this. They've been dating for 4 years but she seems open yet very shy to the idea

03-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Find Reply