Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBO's The Jinx
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

HBO's The Jinx
Heard about this documentary series today. Watching now. Intriguing fascinating story.

Torrent for the 5 episodes.
03-17-2015, 01:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: HBO's The Jinx
Not sure why people dump bodies (parts) in water. Way to easy for it to wash up and be found. Go burry or burn that shit deep in the middle of no where.
03-17-2015, 11:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I saw first ep of this the other day, got the others lined up.

His later wife is pretty freaky. Clearly Bob aint right in the head, never was. He also strikes me as gay. His demeanor, how he walks, talks. He's a real sociopath.

He wanted to be found, thats why he dumped the neighbours body there. Just like he wanted to be caught after going on the run.
03-17-2015, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alibomaye Offline
Gunner

They should do it like that Fargo movie- get a woodchipper.
03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
piggyvio Offline
Gunner

Just ended watching, pretty entertaining but they try to put the guy as some kind of mad genius when all they show is how incompetent police investigations were at the time of the murders.
03-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I'm 5/6. He clearly isn't brilliant, he's an amateur. But yeah..shows up the american justice system once again, and of course the stupidity of the average citizen nominated as jurors.

The first NY copper was clearly bought by the family. Like so hard. "Had no reason to check his neighbour wine/drink alibi" "the neighbour could have been confused".

The thing is, Bob doesn't even strike me as a guy who would do well being questioned by the police, only that no one ever tried to. Of course he was always lawyered up.

Bottom line is the story wouldn't be so fascinating if he wasn't such a miserable harmless seeming little old man. I feel for the guy who lost his step mum, then took teh money from her murderer to put him through college. He must have some serious guilt.
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
piggyvio Offline
Gunner

I think he is far from harmless. wait till last chapter then we will talk about it.
03-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I said "seemingly harmless" kooky old man. He's obviously a cold blooded killer with zero remorse.

But his demeanor and appearance evokes pity, as it did with the jurors.
03-19-2015, 10:20 PM
Find Reply