• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living with girl roommates
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Living with girl roommates
I'm living with a Chinese girl roommate, and she is fuckin dirty.

I'm not gonna try to fuck her, even though she's decent-looking, because I'm not in the habit of shitting where I eat.

But hair balls and hair strands everywhere in the bathroom. The shower drain is currently clogged with strands of her black hair in a ball. Kitchen is dirty. She also had her mother visit her and she's going to be staying another week. If you can imagine a stereotypical old asian granny who probably hates all foreigners -- that's her.

I chose the place because it was in a decent location right next to a subway and rent was relatively cheap, but this shit is beginning to irk me.

Has anyone lived w/ girl roommates before? How do you lay down some rules
03-25-2015, 05:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Living with girl roommates
I lived with a girl in college. She was a chill coworker. Very clean and zero drama. I should have Fucked her. But I was pretty timid in college
03-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong2 Offline
Gunner

I had two female Japanese roommates around 10 years ago, and yes, I did choose that place for exactly that reason. Only problem was one of them was moving out only two weeks later after I had moved in so I didn't move fast enough. Plus, this was before I knew anything about game so who I might've ended up either fucking up or just getting oneitis. As for the other girl, she had a bf and was very distant from me and our newest roommate who was this Korean dude. It was maybe only during the xmas holidays that we all chilled together.

My opinion is you gotta communicate to her like a dude or like someone you don't wanna fuck. Let her know in a non-confrontational way yet straight up way. My 2 cents
03-25-2015, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Yes, to everything you said, man. I am living with a female roommate now. It's like she has completely given up on life. She opens something with a wrapper, the wrapper doesn't go in the garbage. She showers, hair balls in shower. She uses a plate, plate left on table. Don't even get me started with doing the weekly chores...she hasn't helped clean the toilet, bathroom, kitchen, and living space since after the 1st week. Don't even try stepping in her room, it's likely something will fall on you or you'll simply get buried in filth. I don't say anything to this girl, so you could probably blame me. The thing is that I shouldn't have to say anything. If I did, she would likely flip the fuck out. She has no problem telling me to stop bringing people over on the weekdays, and not to watch tv past 10pm...lol

I think a lot has to do with her parents being rich (and from Norway) and never having to lift a finger in her life. This weekend she is moving out and I am getting a new female roommate from the Netherlands. She seems chill, but that's what I said about the last chick. I've been to this new chick's apartment...it definitely wasn't the cleanest, but she always has like 3-4 other girls over at a time.
03-25-2015, 10:07 PM
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Girls are fucking pigs. In Venezuela there was a girl who just openly had her tampons with blood and everything in the bathroom, disgusting. My ex wasn't a good cleaner, although not a pig, though. In Congo I've lived with several girls (Spanish, Dutch, Chinese, Belgian, Congolese, South-African) and except the African girls, they were all dirty. They don't clean and their clothes are just laying around everywhere. I don't get why guys are always portraited as dirty.

BUT I really loved living with girls in Congo (thank God we had cleaning ladies). I had so much fun with them and they loved observing my crazy adventures and love dramas. I could always lay with them in the couch and cuddle when watching a movie or smoking pot. I easily connect with girls.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015, 03:03 AM by nescio.)
03-26-2015, 02:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Dude... in case it hasn't occured to you, chinese are dirty. Like real dirty. Koreans are a bit dodgy already, but chinese... they wash their hair like once a month. For real.

And women in general these days are 80% slobs. You need to clamp down on that, communicate. Tell her you'd never marry anyone like her, because she's just ...dingy. It's a turn off. Just introduce the women and sexual turn off angle, that'll hit home.

Of course if your shits not in order, you can't talk, but tbh if you lead by example, most women will follow. I'm very clean and I don't tolerate any stuff lying around.
03-26-2015, 03:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alibomaye Offline
Gunner

Man Southern Euros maybe dirty but every Scandinavia. Ukrainian Or German I've know. Has been spotlessly clean. Latinas are a mixed bag and blacks are either slobs or really neat.
03-26-2015, 06:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I have bad experience with latinas, Africans have been the best so far.
03-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I was living with two girls in NYC for five months. One of them was cool, but the other was so messy and gross I eventually had to move out because of it. My fridge was growing teeth and there was a constant pile of dirty dishes in the sink. Her shit and clothes were everywhere. You couldn't even see your bedroom floor at one stage.

My new place is awesome though. Thank fuck.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2015, 05:32 AM by Zolo.)
03-27-2015, 05:30 AM
Website Find Reply