• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 years anniversary + Argentina questions
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Max
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
4 years anniversary + Argentina questions
Guys,

Today four years ago, 29/3/2011, I flew from Israel to Thailand. That was the start of what is now four years of nonstop traveling. (not counting living in NYC,London, Budapest, and traveling 3-4 months a year for the previous 10 years before that) .

I've been leaving in Buenos Aires for the past 2 months and leaving in two weeks to travel in Argentina before I start a crazy spring-summer travel period. I'm planning a 10 days trip. I'm looking to do:

Glaciar Perito Moreno
Tierra del Fuego
Bariloche
Puerto Madryn

If you have any tips about these places or think I should visit anything else, let me know.

Thanks

03-30-2015, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: 4 years anniversary + Argentina questions
I have a question but its to do with something else and your inbox is full.

Are you running out of crazy shit to do since you have already been everywhere?
03-30-2015, 07:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
No... there is always shit to do. Cleared my mailbox.
03-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I've been to Ushuaia on my way to Antarctica. Beautiful place. The southern most city in the world. I'd recommend it.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
03-30-2015, 08:19 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
How is your Tango 007 any good stories ? after all this dance is about passion. Drop some info on Buenos Aires.

PS: I may end up in Argentina in 2016 trying to climb Aconcagua - just an idea at this moment --too early to call.
03-30-2015, 08:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Did you ever hit Cordoba yet?

It's huge cheap and full of Argentine coeds as well as close to nature (lakes, mountains etc).

Btw- If you've been on the road 4 yrs- haven't you been about everywhere? What's your opinion on SEA?
03-30-2015, 08:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Aconcagua is hard, a friend was there two months ago and had to turn around due to weather.

I've only been to BA so far, keeping the traveling to the end (April 10-21) , maybe even less (15-21), my contract is until then (15th)

Tango is going well but much harder than expected. It's very difficult and very different than Salsa. I'm pretty "amazing" with my teacher but can't dance well with girls who no nothing (your leading must be very strong) or with girls who are very advanced (because I'm not advanced myself yet). It's the "beginners hell" syndrome. But I'm dancing at least 6-8 hours a week and really love it. Its much longer story but don't have time at the moment.

In terms of game - club pulls, day game, waitresses, Tinder bangs which I haven't used prior to being here but now did... Chillian flag, Venezuela flag, Bolivian flag and of course Argenitian flag all captured. Also had a German/French friend come visit me for 9 days and she is... well, amazing. We're totally in love with each other and meeting in NYC in three weeks. Then she leaves, and I'll meet my Russian GF for a 3 week tour.

Busy times.

Business a booming, learned a ton while here and working on new projects. My Russian GF is going to quit her job and start working for me an apprentice, first working for me and then in setting up new businesses together.

03-31-2015, 04:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chris-O Offline
Boatswain

Dude, those options are fine for Patagonia travelling. I will also recommend Merlo San Luis, famous for its healthy microclimate, that is one of the few in the world, consisting in a combination of ionization, ozonation, this results in a great breathing air.

Keep in mind, the places you are heading to wont be cramming with girls, for local babes you need spanish skills. For expats or tourists you can do fine, I guess provided it is not a cock fest.
03-31-2015, 08:28 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • nescio
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(03-30-2015, 08:59 AM)TideRide Wrote: Did you ever hit Cordoba yet?

It's huge cheap and full of Argentine coeds as well as close to nature (lakes, mountains etc).

Btw- If you've been on the road 4 yrs- haven't you been about everywhere? What's your opinion on SEA?

Tideride, you've sung the praises of Cordoba several times...

Have you actually been there?
03-31-2015, 12:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chris-O Offline
Boatswain

Cordoba, Argentina is one of the oldest cities in the country and in America with University funded in 1613 by Jesuits. So, it has tons of local student babes and girls coming from the other nearby provinces. Also, the province, Cordoba has a bigger women men ratio which is really cool.
City and province have less madness than Buenos Aires, capital city of Argentina, and the general vibe is cool place to visit. If you are interested in UFO and hanging out with cool chicks into this new age thing + UFo and talking of spirituality then go to Capilla del Monte with the Cerro Uritorco, famous for alleged UFo sightings and landings.

So, if one of you guys, has the chance to be there, by all means, go there! Not only the chicks are gorgeous and sexy, the surroundings are impressive, tons of rivers and hills to enjoys. Sorry, no beaches but tons of girls, so make your pick.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2015, 02:03 PM by Chris-O.)
03-31-2015, 02:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Fuck, no new age, hippy, UFO chicks, I wouldn't be able to stand hearing all that nonsense. I like people with alternative ideas and lifestyles, but spiritual and UFO crap, no thanks.
04-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I booked a flight to El Calafate for 5th, come back on the 7th, going to do a tour on the glacier. Then I'll leave again on 14-15.
I'm going to Antarctica, either on a full continent expedition, or some serious cruise, so I think I will get to Ushuia anyway... so I think I will skip it this time.

Maybe I'll do Bariloche and Torres del Paine. Need to figure out logistics. Bareloche is at least 3 days.

ANYWAY I think I'm coming back next year, but I will do it differently, every 10 days will jump somewhere for a short 3-4 day trip and will make BA my base for 2-3 months. This period was very good for me. A lot of personal growth and taking some of my business to the next level.

04-01-2015, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Would you mind, sharing the places you've been to so far? You've been traveling for four years and have quite some money, yet, I never hear you talking about visiting very off the beaten path locations, how comes?

I'm thinking of places like Papua New Guinea, Caucasus, Antarctica, Africa, Mongolia, Siberia, Central-Asia, etc ...

I mean, that's where I'd go Smile

Maybe in another topic.

The Argentina trip sounds really cool, by the way.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015, 04:10 AM by nescio.)
04-01-2015, 04:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan

I've been to the North Pole and the largest cave system in the world, where only 200 people can go each year. Is that off the beaten path enough for you? Check out my previous posts.

I just for this:

http://www.bluegreenadventures.com/Horsebacktours.html

It's amazing what cool trips are out there...
04-01-2015, 04:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Hey 007,

Yeah, I know, I've read about those. It's just that you're talking about your 4th anniversary .. It made me think that in four years of time I would've visited more off the beaten path destinations myself. At least, that's what I'd like to think. I didn't mean anything bad with my post.
04-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Find Reply