Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 New Notches in 3 Nights
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • geekindex
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
3 New Notches in 3 Nights
Finally.... this statistic eluded me all these years.

First was from Tinder, 21 yo, 1.80, model since she was 17. Date of about 7 hours and then to my house. She already said "I'm going to take a taxi" and then we started making out and I saw she's really into me (more than I realized until the point- so pulled her to my house. (sushi is 50 meters away, took 3 girls there already) . Once in the house - game over.

Next day:

A Brazilian I pulled from "my" regular club. Woke up at 1:10 AM, went there at 2:00, had a few drinks, didn't speak with anyone, waited for the right girl. Then this cute girl and her friend look at me and smile and talk about me. She walks by me, I stop her. 10 minutes to make out, then pulled her "to a salsa party". When she saw it's my home she gave me shit and said "lets go to sit somewhere". Said "no I'm tired, come in" and she did. I told her twice that I was "Mr Grey" and wanted to keep my promise. Was kind of violent with her, slaps to the tits and ass really strong, nothing I've never did before but usually not on first bang. Spit on the face which also I don't normally do lol. Anyway, she was so fucking into it... I saw she was shocked but really enjoying herself.

Next day:

4th (4th!!!) Date with a girl I met outside of a club a few weeks ago. I would NEVER do 4 dates without a bang but she's really sweet and has a serious problem, coming from a Catholic family and having a bad experience in her past. I didn't ask exactly but I guess she didn't have sex in a few years, she said she lost her virginity when she was 19. Anyway, I kind of took it as a mission to "fix her up" and be very gentle and kind to her, and give her a very good experience. It was very nice, almost like being with a virgin. She was super nervous and asked to keep the light down and all that shit. Loved it.

Landed in Calafate 2 hours ago, not sure I can do 4/4 here, will check the local bar tonight. Maybe I'll get lucky ;-)

Cheers! Super happy right now life is fucking sweet. Just a note - people say it's "easy" to bang when you travel, I think it's 10 times easier when you stay in one place for a few weeks , couple of months. I have 3-4 tinder bangs and other situations that wouldn't be possible otherwise (although can be used when traveling I guess) and my logistics are sick. I literally don't leave an area of 2 blocks in ONE DIRECTION from my house, all my bars, club (1) and restaurants are in one place and I know exactly what my plan is. Didn't use to date at all in past 2-3 years, I still think it's a waste of time but good to mix it up a little.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015, 05:10 AM by 007 Game.)
04-06-2015, 05:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: 3 New Notches in 3 Nights
Do you have the triple crown: 3 girls in 1 day?

Something I recently got: an intercontinental triple crown. 3 girls from 3 races from 3 different continents in one day.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-06-2015, 05:13 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
NEW notches? Not old bangs? That's nice man. How the hell did you manage that one? I'm going to try in Vegas...
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015, 05:20 AM by 007 Game.)
04-06-2015, 05:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Only one was a new notch. I'm not that good. Ha!
04-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Nice. I have maybe 10 girls I'm fucking here in Buenos Aires, I could in theory schedule them for two hours each and space them in between and go for some kind of record... but I only count new notches, there is no real challenge here it's just setting it up.

When in Vegas I'm totally going for it, 3-4 new notches a day, just to challenge myself. Street day game from 8 AM in front of my hotel, until 4 AM at night, being super aggressive. I'm going to kill it there, had tons of fun last time... I'm so into going there for a whole month but can only do a couple of weeks this summer.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 11:12 PM by 007 Game.)
04-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Or.. pick a girl up the previous night and bang her in the morning. Start the day that way. Sounds like your having fun in BS man. The girls there are smoking if I recall.
04-09-2015, 02:37 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong2 Offline
Gunner

Props guys! PIMPZ
04-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(04-06-2015, 05:13 AM)Zolo Wrote: Do you have the triple crown: 3 girls in 1 day?

Something I recently got: an intercontinental triple crown. 3 girls from 3 races from 3 different continents in one day.

I managed to do that in Bangkok, woke up with one girl and banged her, she didn't want to stay for breakfast so meet up with another girl in the afternoon, I'd banged her before but not for a long time. She broke up with her new boyfriend when we meet that day lol, because she didn't put out haha. So took her home and we banged before we went to party together. When the club closed at two o'clock she wanted to go home with her girlfriends so I went to one of the after parties and picked up a girl I've seen there before who my buddy had been banging already. To her home and banged. Intense day.
04-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Iv had 3 girls in a 24 hour period several times in SEA. It's probably about as common as fucking a 7 in the west. Worth a mention in conversation but who are we kidding here.
04-13-2015, 10:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Good shit man. Goes to show you the importance of logistics. Bitches love sushi.

Though, I totally read the totally has 3 notches in one night.
04-14-2015, 01:32 AM