Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cebuana Time
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Cebuana Time
Anyone here in the Phils up for a meetup?

This country takes quite a bit to get used to things. It'd be cool to grab a beer with fellow travellers and get some info.

PS Anyone know a good, reasonably priced gym here?
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 09:55 AM by Astraeos.)
04-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Cebuana Time
if you enjoy nightlife, live music, many people, dancing, etc go to MO2. Love that place.

04-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Wow, I am glad I came to the Phils, it is quite an eye opener.

I'm still in Cebu and have gotten used to things more (first time in Asia).

05-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I will likely be in cebu mid November for a month. It's a massive shithole but it grows on you. Think staying in an apartment and not dealing with the shitty expensive hotels will put me in a much better mood next time.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 11:11 PM by Rick91.)
05-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Do you SEA nomads ever rent motorcycles to go from city to city or just get around while staying in a place?
05-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

I prefer public transit and lots of walking, but thats me.

I found a decent gym here in Cebu, but its still bad compared to most gyms I've been at (no squat rack, poor air con). But it had a dry sauna, which was nice to sit in for 5 min or so. Price was 500 pesos per day/ 2500 per week/ etc.

I may try an outdoor gym...but only if its open at 5 am. Evenings are still way too hot to work out.

Daygame
Ayala, SM, and J Center malls.
Fuente osmena

I may try IT park instead. Mostly college/post college professionals. May be harder to game here but I'm fine if I just find someone educated to converse with.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015, 06:15 PM by Astraeos.)
05-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I used fc which is great there and then shored everyone else. Rawdogged every last one of them and caught myself chlamydia for the 2nd time in 3 months.

In Australia at the clinic they told me I was going to die if I kept this up and were not surprised at all I was Scottish.

Looking back I think I was more concerned with telling them that I fucked them for free though than anything else. LOL
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015, 10:37 PM by Rick91.)
05-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

(04-22-2015, 10:09 AM)Dash Global Wrote: if you enjoy nightlife, live music, many people, dancing, etc go to MO2. Love that place.

Good tip, I know where it is now and will check it out.

05-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Until when will you be there? I would be in Cebu on September
05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

I'm only going to be in Cebu until mid May. After that, I might head back to Europe...or maybe come back to the Philippines.

I spent a week in Cagayan de Oro and the people were very friendly but the pollution was awful...I was coughing a lot. Its too bad the city is so polluted because the people were so friendly.

Cebu is a bit different. Much cleaner and more trees and places to walk in. But the people are not as welcoming. Unfortunately, I think the reputation of foreigners has been hurt by a lot of tourists who behave poorly. It makes it more difficult for foreigners who are looking for a girlfriend or wife.

But, I've sgot a few more days here and I'm always optimistic about meeting new people so a lot can happen still.

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015, 02:35 AM by Astraeos.)
05-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(05-05-2015, 02:05 AM)Astraeos Wrote: I'm only going to be in Cebu until mid May. After that, I might head back to Europe...or maybe come back to the Philippines.

I spent a week in Cagayan de Oro and the people were very friendly but the pollution was awful...I was coughing a lot. Its too bad the city is so polluted because the people were so friendly.

Cebu is a bit different. Much cleaner and more trees and places to walk in. But the people are not as welcoming. Unfortunately, I think the reputation of foreigners has been hurt by a lot of tourists who behave poorly. It makes it more difficult for foreigners who are looking for a girlfriend or wife.

But, I've sgot a few more days here and I'm always optimistic about meeting new people so a lot can happen still.

Bro, I do not think the Philippines and Not Welcoming belong in the same sentence lol.

I felt a warm reception everywhere I went.

Tell us about Cebu? Where have you been? Girls met? etc
05-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Well, tried daygaming the mall girls working at department stores and shops....they were quite interested in selling me stuff, but not much up for chatting.

Then, I spent some time at Mango since I saw a lot of foreigners there....but the girls are all pros. In fact, they were super up front and wanted to go straight to the hotel room.
Lol. Mango is only good for amusement.

I had a much better time in Europe, maybe thats where my personality and look fit in best.

I'll talk to some more girls in the malls just for fun though since I have a few days left.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 02:01 AM by Astraeos.)
05-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(05-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Astraeos Wrote: Well, tried daygaming the mall girls working at department stores and shops....they were quite interested in selling me stuff, but not much up for chatting.

Then, I spent some time at Mango since I saw a lot of foreigners there....but the girls are all pros. In fact, they were super up front and wanted to go straight to the hotel room.
Lol. Mango is only good for amusement.

I had a much better time in Europe, maybe thats where my personality and look fit in best.

I'll talk to some more girls in the malls just for fun though since I have a few days left.

Are you white?

Did you go to club Holic at Mango? Pretty much all non pros very young girls out just partying. Not sure I saw one foreigner besides me anytime I went there.

Did you go to MO2? All non pros there as well. Same with the clubs at or near Ayala and SM.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 02:13 AM by Dash Global.)
05-06-2015, 02:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Phils is harder to shore than thailand and Cambodia IMO. I actually had more luck outside the clubs on the square in the seating areas. Probably the most ghetto chicks I have ever banged. One chick had been shot and raped and had the men killed. I shagged her raw in exchange for giving her a massage.

It was weird I had massive attraction but these were some seriously hard up girls. I grew jaded with the situation and started using FC more heavily.
05-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Yah, I'm white. I'm in shape in my 20s.

I dont't like club gaming so I won't hit clubs again. Mostly will do some more daygame...maybe I'll try some of the girls working the wet markets as vegetable vendors...if they speak any decent English. I got warmer responses there.

Maybe I need to smile more? After so many years in Eastern europe i've developed a more serious demeanor, but I've been doing my best to smile and look relaxed.

Yah, totally spot on Rick- seating area outside Mango is hard core pros.
I want to meet some regulat girls which is why I do daygame.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 02:32 AM by Astraeos.)
05-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Find Reply