Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jakarta: Plaza Indonesia or Mangga Besar?
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

Jakarta: Plaza Indonesia or Mangga Besar?
Hi, in your opinion is it better to find a hotel for mongering at Mangga Besar-Kota area or Plaza Indonesia area? I like freelancers or semi-pro and I'd like to eat my prey in my hotel room.
Thanks for your suggestions
05-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Jakarta: Plaza Indonesia or Mangga Besar?
Most the freelancers are at Mblok, CJ's, and BAT's which is in the South near to Plaza Indonesia.

The only freelancers in Kota are at some of the emd clubs, but most are there to get high on E.

Better off in the South imo.

(disclaimer - havent been yet, just my opinion from the research ive done)

Id head to InternationalSexGuide Jakarta forum for more info.

Btw, if you are White or from a developed country you should just save your money and meet girls online for free.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2015, 11:02 PM by Dash Global.)
05-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(05-09-2015, 11:00 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Btw, if you are White or from a developed country you should just save your money and meet girls online for free.

Thaks for your suggestions. I'm white european but I'm 55 years old. I think it is hard for me for free. Wink
05-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(05-09-2015, 11:05 PM)HunterBonito Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 11:00 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Btw, if you are White or from a developed country you should just save your money and meet girls online for free.

Thaks for your suggestions. I'm white european but I'm 55 years old. I think it is hard for me for free. Wink

Assuming you are not very severely over weight / fat you can get freebies from women in their late 20's and 30's
05-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
j2411 Offline
Crewmember

I would say Mannga Besar. Huge amount of clubs for any kind of vicw you are into. What is your budget? High end you can go Alexis etc. But also many other places more pocket friendly. Also the Classic hotel should be a must visit on your list. Kota is the BEST place for mongering in my opinion, most of them you can get for free if you get the BBM or no. If you want a club destination in Kota which also has loads of free lancers can try Exotis, not sure it ever closes, normally arrive around 5AM and still busy. I would not advise the Bloc, grim place with grim girls. Bats isnt far from Mangga Besar but they are mostly hardened pros. Plenty of destinations in Kota to keep your dick wet while you are here and if you are impatient can go to Orchardz hotel by the airport before you get into town
05-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

RE: Jakarta: Plaza Indonesia or naughty?
(05-11-2015, 07:16 PM)j2411 Wrote: I would say Mannga Besar. Huge amount of clubs for any kind of vicw you are into. What is your budget? High end you can go Alexis etc. But also many other places more pocket friendly. Also the Classic hotel should be a must visit on your list. Kota is the BEST place for mongering in my opinion, most of them you can get for free if you get the BBM or no.

Hello thanks for your reply. Even if I have no problems with money I will I have a budget not high. I'm afraid in Kota atere are less freelancers or non pro than Thamrin area. In your opinion what is the best located hotel In Kota to find freelancers and non pro? I like a hotel where every spot is near.
thanks

05-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
j2411 Offline
Crewmember

alot of the plaes in Kota do have their own girls in the establishment. If you are lazy you can find a lot of freelancers on Twitter. Of course around Thamrin you will have loads of opportunities for day gaming non pros, Plaza Indo, Grand Indo and Thamrin City all have plenty Of girls milling around. Plenty of freelancers in the hotel bars. Bats and Cjs being the most popular, but also find them in Burgundy at the Grand Hyatt. If you just want to monger I woukd stay on or just off Jl. Gajah Mada then go to the spa in the Classic Hotel before going to level 2 and choosing what you want.
05-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

About "Classic" there are as Classic hotel as Classic Spa & Sauna (not far from Classic hotel). Do you mean the Spa at Classic hotel?
On my first post I have written I like to fuck at my room. I don't like to fuck at another places. I think I will spean more money for it at Kota area because I have to take with me the girls.
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 10:39 PM by HunterBonito.)
05-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
j2411 Offline
Crewmember

Yes, I think 'hotel' is a bit of an overstatement but it is relatively inexpensive compared to Sun City, Alexis or Malios. Emporium is another option, close to Malios and owned by Illegals I think.
Depending on where you get your freelancers from you may be paying more. Say in Bats the girl will go for $100 but in the Classic you can have room and 2 for circa. $50.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 10:42 PM by j2411.)
05-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

But I don't understand if it is easy to find a girl at Mangga Besar and to take her to my apartment. Tis is my questions. Are there more freelancers on the south near Plaza Indonesia or in MMangga Besar?
05-15-2015, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Hunter, I just told you where you can find freelancers.

Mostly in the South - BlokM, CJ's, Bats. You can also find freelancers (hit or miss) at the emd clubs up North in Kota.
05-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
j2411 Offline
Crewmember

Pretty much everywhere you go you will find freelancers, if there is a place you can drink, its highly likely there will be girls you can get over. Plaza Indo is central, The Hyatt and the Mandarin have freelancers in their bars. Bats is close too. Why don't you stay in Hotel Melawai, walking distance to Jl. Palatehan(Blok M) and backs onto Little Tokyo. It will take you months to run out of freelancers.
05-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(05-15-2015, 05:59 PM)j2411 Wrote: and backs onto Little Tokyo. It will take you months to run out of freelancers.

What is Little Tokyo please?
05-16-2015, 01:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
j2411 Offline
Crewmember

The Japanese style karaoke rooms where there are some girls that keep you company while you sing your heart out, soft petting included but other than that fairly PG, novel to do once but a lot of the girls finish work at 2AM and then go to My Bar to freelance. They are generally a higher standard. In My Bar, do keep your wits about you in there, has a couple of Lady Boys knocking around. In Everest they dont allow the hookers in and I think Maxi Bar. D's Bar they have girls on stage, Top Gun often has a live band. The girls can be shored.
05-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Find Reply