• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auckland, New Zealand
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
Auckland, New Zealand
My time in the Hawaiian islands are winding down in a few weeks. I'll be flying to Auckland, New Zealand on June 1. I'll be staying in the city for 2 weeks, and then trekking north all the way to Cape Reinga on a moto. I plan on surfing, mountaineering, and banging as many locals as possible. It should be a great adventure.

Does anyone on the forum live in or has visited Auckland?

Usual questions:
How are the quality of women?

Any good nightlife options? I don't go out at night much, but would like to hit some spots on the weekends?

Where are the best day game spots to hit up?

Thanks in advance!
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2015, 11:22 AM by AwesomeX.)
05-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • AwesomeX
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Auckland, New Zealand
I haven't been. But I have cousins in Christchurch. The women are nothing to rave about apparently. But I think it's more of a country to go for the nature. If the world ever went to shit, New Zealand would be the place to go.
05-21-2015, 03:05 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • AwesomeX
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I reckon the white chicks would be comparable to Scottish chicks which in general is dogshit. They do have a sizeable Pacific islander population as well as Maoris and a tonne of asians depending on where you go.

If my plans turn to shit and I'm short of funds I will head there for work rather than work through the winter in Scotland.
05-21-2015, 03:20 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • AwesomeX
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I met a really attractive Kiwi in a bar in Brisbane once but I think its rare. From what I've heard, the women are worse than in Australia. Maybe stay in hostels and you will find the hot foreigners.
05-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • AwesomeX
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I've seen only one hot girl in my whole 5-6 weeks in NZ, that included both north and south islands, not including tourists from other countries.
05-26-2015, 01:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
(05-26-2015, 01:28 AM)007 Game Wrote: I've seen only one hot girl in my whole 5-6 weeks in NZ, that included both north and south islands, not including tourists from other countries.

That's not good news. I guess I'll have to save my energy for other activities. I'm looking to check out Jakarta afterwards so that should make up for the lack of decent women in NZ.
05-31-2015, 11:31 AM
Find Reply