Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Countries that ALLOW/foster same day/night sex!
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Countries that ALLOW/foster same day/night sex!
Wassup players!!

Well, another week has gone by here in Colombia, and my dick is happily sore, and taking today off from sex, and chasing pussy to just meditate, go see a movie....and do things I enjoy when not actually having sex. This is really when having a cool guy buddy would come in handy, but those are harder to find than girls willing to have same day sex. So, one of those things is talking about how to get sex with you gentlemen! Smile

So, let's talk about what makes a woman receptive to a complete stranger approaching, and eventually escalating to sex.

Part of the logistics of same day sex (or same night lays - snl), is the country you are in has to "allow" the idea of seduction from a stranger to take place.

Last night, I approached a girl who obviously wanted someone to approach her, she kept leaving her friends alone to walk around, in a very sexy dress, and I noticed she really just floated around aimlessly. A clear sign that she is just walking/parading by hoping someone will notice....well, Mixx noticed. Unfortunately, when I approached - dress very stylish, and very confident, with a very cool presence - she freaked out as if I was Ted Bundy reincarnated! what gives??

What really gets under my skin is that if I had been introduced by one of her friends, that same girl would have VERY LIKELY been all over my dick - LITERALLY!

Eventually, I approached another girl who was more receptive, but 60% of my cold, street approaches in Colombia results in girls freaking out , and later on admit their level of skepticism from a stranger, by default, is through the sky. Why is this so? - street muggings or the myth of being randomly drugged by "scopolamine" (devils kiss) and taken for all your worth! That's right, blame it on the entire culture of protect your valuables at all times because anyone can come on a street motorcycle, and snatch your purse, drug you or "scope" you as they say here. This creates a mentality of every random guy is an untrustworthy crook, unless he is introduced to me by a mutual/common friend or social circle. Then he can be a total psycho, but I can trust him at first glance as he is known by someone I know. :/

Keep in mind that I am dressed GQ - VERY STYLISH, I do not look like 90% of the guys under 35 here who dress with an Ed Hardy T-shirt, and year 2008 skinny jeans, AND RUNNING SNEAKERS and call it fashionable! Damn it! I look good in my Miami style attire.

In American/Eastern Europe, 90% of the cold, street approaches...GIRLS ARE RECEPTIVE!!! Even if they eventually reject me for whatever reason, they are open to my initial approach with CURIOSITY and not DEFENSIVE TACTICS.

Let me explain my POV.

Example: Colombia has historically been known worldwide to be a violent, cocaine producing country where anything can happen, at anytime...to anyone - although I would hardly say that Colombia's violence comes even close to USA. I've never heard of an angry guy who has not had sex in years open fire on innocent people at a movie-opening for no fucking reason other than sexual frustration. i.e Oklahoma Bombing, Batman grand opening, Columbine High School massacre.

On the other hand, in USA, a much as violent country than Colombia, IMO, the media always sells its citizens that you are "safe" within its borders, and that the "danger" is outside.

How does this effect us? A girl you approach in Eastern Europe/FSU countries will be more receptive to a TOTAL STRANGER talking to her, than a girl in Colombia. In Colombia, before I even begin the attraction phase, I must first over-come the "I'm not a psycho drug kingpin ready to drug and rape you" phase.

60% of the time, approaching girls in Colombia FREAKS THEM OUT - they initially think you will a) kidnap them, b) drug and rape them or c) fore them to sexual slavery (pimp her).

Now, of course, these are VERY EXAGGERATED reactions, but it is very true that a countries violent history (COLOMBIA) or lack thereof (Iceland) history plays a role in a womans reception and the shit you must overcome before the game can begin.

Now, I and many men before me have gotten lays from cold, street approaches in Colombia, but it is definitely not as easy when you have to factor in the "trust" phase way before the attarction phase.

BTW, I'm open to any suggestions to speed this "trust" before attraction phase.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 03:48 AM by Mixx.)
09-17-2012, 02:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Road_Less_Taken Offline
Deckhand

RE: Countries that ALLOW/foster same day/night sex!
Good observations. I've really been working on my day game recently, but I'm still a beginner.

I'd say your right about the cold approaches. I live in Canada, one of the safestest places on earth and a girl rarely acts too protective when I initially strike up an indirect conversation, just surprised. My problem seems to be converting the numbers into dates. It's like after the whole thing the girl guesses herself and asks herself why she gave her number to a stranger.

How does your typical day approach go? Maybe coming across as more innocent would work better to 'speed up building trust'. As you said the whole thing is you don't want to initially scare her and girls from some cultures, due to social reasons, are more easily scared than others. Your a confident, well dressed, 35 year old guy, if I were a 20 year old girl you'd scare me!
09-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Colopal1 Offline
Stowaway

Nomad
I noticed in all your travels through Africa you don’t mention Kenya. Is there a reason for this. And you don’t have a Kenyan flag. By the why you are dead on about Ugandan. And there are so many more places to go to in Ghana other than Labadi Beach. And I have to say Rwanda has some of the most beautiful women in Africa. I work around quite a few Kenya women . they seem to be all about money .
09-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I would be scared of banging in Kenya and Uganda, too much HIV.
09-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hunt5 Offline
Banned

For sure Colombianas can be more conservative than other cultures with cold approaches. Is it possible you're too smooth (ie dressed overly fly, speaking Spanish, alpha mindset)?
When I was in Medellin I played up the foreigner factor like asking girls questions, but making sure they knew I had friends in town having a private party we were hitting later.
My buddy and I did the same in Cartagena. We had a pretty sick place near Cafe Del Mar and so we'd go out and meet girls walking around and invite them to our roof top for a sunset drinking party. This worked more often than not (but with traveling girls mostly from Bogota, Buenos Aires, etc). Or they'd meet us later after dinner with their parents or friends on the roof. I think the key was that we came off as just fun loving guys not overly suave but with some social proof and fun logistics.
09-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Offline
Deckhand

I think timing is the issue. Woman are often iunflucence on mood, so if the approach is done wrong, seems forced or undertaken in an environment which seems sleazy or a-typical, (i.e., train stop/park) maybe they won't take the bate. I remember I was in bareclona about 3months ago and met a brazlian on the subway. I genuinely was lost and asked her for directions, she was lost too, I did nt chase her but followed her out the subway. Finally she kinda of turned and smile and I got her facebook details, and we hooked up the next day. My point is, the approach can t be forced and don t act like it really matters what they think. Also in barcelona, I met a girl in a square, again I was asking for directions (genuinely), had wondered around asking some clueless taxi drivers and finally approached her. She liked the look of me and I could of, If I wished, turned it in something. BUt guapa inglis mal and mi espanol non existant. (Language barriers are a fucking bitch. Thats why I'm learning espanol at present so when I return that won't be a problem!) Anyway, approach must seem totally innocent and genuinely-applied.
and Mixx u said "Unfortunately, when I approached - dress very stylish, and very confident, with a very cool presence - she freaked out as if I was Ted Bundy reincarnated! what gives??"

Sound like your over-dressing for day game. Tone it down. They think your a high roller drug man. WHich your not. Dress up as typical foriegn looking guy and they'll probably respond better.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2012, 06:02 PM by Dom.)
09-18-2012, 05:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Yes you cannot act like Pepe Le Pew, it must be seemingly natural and you must approach her quickly, before she realises you are ogling her.
09-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Offline
Deckhand

Haha. Yeah I try not to ogle her or think about how much I want to bang her too much, approaching with bugling crouch bad fucking distraction!! haha

09-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(09-18-2012, 05:58 PM)Dom Wrote: Mixx u said "Unfortunately, when I approached - dress very stylish, and very confident, with a very cool presence - she freaked out as if I was Ted Bundy reincarnated! what gives??"

Sound like your over-dressing for day game. Tone it down. They think your a high roller drug man. WHich your not. Dress up as typical foriegn looking guy and they'll probably respond better.

Huh? It was 2200hrs, and we were both in a Lounge Bar - (Notice how I wrote "Last night" when I started to describe the scenario) like i said, if I had been introduced by one of her friends (I did not know any of them), she would have been licking my balls in the bathroom 30 minutes later....

Typical female: after she saw me talking to 2 other even more beautiful female, she walks by and smiles at me...I gave her the middle finger and punished her earlier reaction!

Oh, by the way - have you ever seen a typical narco in Colombia? A typical narco does not dress stylish at all!! That's only in Hollywood Movies!

First, they surround themselves with a typical all-male, looser goon-squad of 5+ men, and then dress in Ed Hardy/Tap-Out T-shirts or some other form of DOUCHE t-shirt with HUGE DESIGNER LOGOS ON THEM (The oversized designer logos/banners supposedly shows how wealthy they are) and put on extra dark shades - AT NIGHT!

So, no, I am not dressed like a Narco - I'm dressed like a man that displays success in every aspect of his life, but some women are too stupid to see that. Miami/NYC/LA girls will smell that before you even turn the corner and see her!

How does the typical foreign guy dress? Cargo shorts, havana sandals or trekk sandals, and a t-shirt that looks like its been worn for the past 3 days. No thanks!

ironically, I have seen local dudes dressed like complete, utter shit! I'm talking wearing those croc, plastic clogs seen here:

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-baya-fleece-c...J&cgid=men

Yet, these men are walking some incredibly fine tail!! I mean mega-fine tail!! Its almost like dressing stylish is ANTI-GAME here with women under 25 years old.

Now, I have realized where my mistake is when cold street approaching: opening her in spanish! If you are spanish, open in English! Then, move on to speak fucked up spanish!

In Poland, I wil open in Spanish, then move to speak in English Smile

Lesson learned!

Mixx

Guys, I was dressed almost identical to Kanye in this pic, except that my glasses were rimless, and had fire-red arms Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012, 01:47 AM by Mixx.)
09-19-2012, 01:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Road_Less_Taken Offline
Deckhand

How as a Latin guy do you open in english when you speak fluent Spanish? Wouldn't it come across a little strange...

I suppose I should be opening in english all the time when I go to Colombia. It seems a bit insensitive to open in another language when you conversational in the local one. But then whatever works works.

Those crocs are the most disgusting things I have seen in my life.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012, 10:21 AM by Road_Less_Taken.)
09-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Offline
Deckhand

(09-19-2012, 01:20 AM)Mixx Wrote: [quote='Dom' pid='2183' dateline='1347955084']
Mixx u said "Unfortunately, when I approached - dress very stylish, and very confident, with a very cool presence - she freaked out as if I was Ted Bundy reincarnated! what gives??"

Huh? It was 2200hrs, and we were both in a Lounge Bar - (Notice how I wrote "Last night" when I started to describe the scenario) like i said, if I had been introduced by one of her friends (I did not know any of them), she would have been licking my balls in the bathroom 30 minutes later....

Typical female: after she saw me talking to 2 other even more beautiful female, she walks by and smiles at me...I gave her the middle finger and punished her earlier reaction!

Oh, by the way - have you ever seen a typical narco in Colombia? A typical narco does not dress stylish at all!! That's only in Hollywood Movies!

First, they surround themselves with a typical all-male, looser goon-squad of 5+ men, and then dress in Ed Hardy/Tap-Out T-shirts or some other form of DOUCHE t-shirt with HUGE DESIGNER LOGOS ON THEM (The oversized designer logos/banners supposedly shows how wealthy they are) and put on extra dark shades - AT NIGHT!

So, no, I am not dressed like a Narco - I'm dressed like a man that displays success in every aspect of his life, but some women are too stupid to see that. Miami/NYC/LA girls will smell that before you even turn the corner and see her!

How does the typical foreign guy dress? Cargo shorts, havana sandals or trekk sandals, and a t-shirt that looks like its been worn for the past 3 days. No thanks!

ironically, I have seen local dudes dressed like complete, utter shit! I'm talking wearing those croc, plastic clogs seen here:

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-baya-fleece-c...J&cgid=men

Yet, these men are walking some incredibly fine tail!! I mean mega-fine tail!! Its almost like dressing stylish is ANTI-GAME here with women under 25 years old.

Now, I have realized where my mistake is when cold street approaching: opening her in spanish! If you are spanish, open in English! Then, move on to speak fucked up spanish!

In Poland, I wil open in Spanish, then move to speak in English Smile

Lesson learned!

Mixx

Guys, I was dressed almost identical to Kanye in this pic, except that my glasses were rimless, and had fire-red arms Smile

We'll firstly if you dress that swoosh massive respect. hats all I'll say. I myself always dress well. I but some pretty groovy ensembles together and I believe, doing this goes a long way in getting my dick wet. In fact I go out most weekends clubbing and always find myself with a woman clutching my elbow by the end of the night, mostly because Of how I look (on a couple of occasions I know i ve just been too drunk to have game. Not top game anyway). I don t get these fuckers who think they ll score dressed casual.

Mixx You might have to dress down if you want to get anywhere in Colombia, swallow your pride man and just do it. rather than miss out on opportunities. maybe they think men who over dress are effeminate! all the south american machismo stuff coming through.

admittedly, woman do question men who dress too fly.

09-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I would recommend dressing down during the day in Ukraine, girls will be suspicious of a foreign guy strutting around head to toe in fine cotton and suede. My day game clothes are designer jeans, muscle T, casual shoes, and cheap lightweight jacket at.moment.

Most important are jeans/trousers and shoes, the rest.you can get away with cheap.

Girls study your clothes perhaps more than anywhere in the world here. Particularly in Odessa, I was shocked by how shamelessly and obviously I was looked up and down.

At fancy clubs/restaurants you can go all out and dress to impress
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012, 04:21 PM by deb auchery.)
09-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
It's official. Dressing with style and swag in Colombia is ANTI-GAME!!

I purposely dressed like a lazy slob yesterday, with a WRINKLED T-SHIRT And DIRTY SNEAKERS that I just pulled out of my closet, and 70% of girls I approached were receptive and EVEN GOT A ONE NIGHT STAND!!!

What the fuck is going on here? I'm pissed!!

Mixx
09-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Martelo Offline
Deckhand

Sneakers, jeans, t-shirt, and mullet-mohawk.

Every Colombiana's dream.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2012, 01:53 PM by Martelo.)
09-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(09-19-2012, 10:18 AM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote: How as a Latin guy do you open in english when you speak fluent Spanish? Wouldn't it come across a little strange...

It is strange - very strange, but 100% of the girl actually go for it, some even try to communicate with me using intermediate English. Goes to show you how infatuated they are with the concept of a foreigner.

So, I usually open in English (I have a very rooted American Miami accent), and then speak really bad/intermediate spanish. This works great in upper tier neighborhoods with hotter women. In the poor neighborhoods, having a different spanish dialect and dressing like a reggaton rapper (I refuse to call them singers) is enough DHV to get you laid.

(09-19-2012, 10:18 AM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote: I suppose I should be opening in english all the time when I go to Colombia. It seems a bit insensitive to open in another language when you conversational in the local one. But then whatever works works.

This has been the general recipe of success for any latino looking guy who speaks English with an American or British accent fluently.

(09-19-2012, 10:18 AM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote: Those crocs are the most disgusting things I have seen in my life.

Agreed. they are fucking hideous!! Even more hideous is the many guys I see here wearing crocs, with a fanny pack or a man-purse to go with those crocs, and a mullet haircut!

However, I was so pissed that I was wearing MARK NASON SHOES (http://www.marknason.com), and these girls were too stupid to even notice them, if they did, they must of thought they were ordinary common shoes anyone could wear. Yet, most of these guys were wearing plastic crocs, the ones that have the leaves on them that forest duck hunters wear, walking with some incredible fine women! I mean jaw-dropping fine! wtf??

I think that because it is widely known that crocs clogs are North American style, they are valued and seen as cool and trendy. Yet, the stylish Italian hand-made shoes/boots made by Mark Nason goes WAY OVER THEIR HEAD!

The more common attire was wearing Diesel/Levis jeans with Nike Running shoes, like the Nike Shox with a Fanny pack or man-purse to go with it!

So, a local Colombian guy tells me that they probably pay for her, but a guy wearing 10USD crocs AND A MAN PURSE OR FANNY PACK does not strike me as someone who has the bankroll and swag to finance models like the ones I see these mofos walking with!

Mixx

(09-20-2012, 01:52 PM)Martelo Wrote: Sneakers, jeans, t-shirt, and mullet-mohawk.

Every Colombiana's dream.

You forgot the man-purse or fanny pack they love wearing!

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng....anny+packs

Wanna get female attention in Medellin, Colombia? wear these:

** Bonus points if you get the duck hunter, forest camouflage crocs, or the ones with a sunflower on them!

Mixx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2012, 02:17 AM by Mixx.)
09-21-2012, 01:45 AM
Find Reply