• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is falling in love bullshit?
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
is falling in love bullshit?
Lately ive been thinking that when I talk to a girl I am partly .. well I wouldnt say manipulating but I say things I know they like to hear. For e.g. a cute russian girl added me on vk last week so I started messaging her. At first her responses were slow sometimes 1-3days but i wanted to skype her to see what she was like. We skyped a few days ago for maybe 30min and after that call its like shes completely changed and opened up and now she wants to skype every night. I mentioned some sexual stuff as well which made her connection stronger mostly to see how she would respond

Thing is after this happened I felt like I won and lost a little interest. I realised how retarded this is and tried to make myself believe that this was a fake feeling.

Is falling in love real? Or is it just one manipulating the other plus throwing physical attraction into it.
06-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
scandibro Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
RE: is falling in love bullshit?
You mean if you manipulate a girl, basically putting up a front and she falls in love with that image?
06-02-2015, 04:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

I wish I knew the answer, bro. I say shit all the time that I know that they want to hear. Like that I'm tired of the usual and want to settle down. Sometimes I lie about my work and my life goals because I know that is going to help me get laid. I'm talking with a Montenegrin girl and we are all lovey dovey, but really it is just so she visits me in spb so we can fornicate.

I think that question is way too subjective and it is whatever you want it to be
06-02-2015, 04:48 AM
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Iv fallen in love somewhat one time and it was triggered by her having immense value compared to the other girls around me at the time, (beauty and money) and the huge probability of me losing access to it due to competition and her nature. My feelings grew for her extremely quickly and were triggered by jealosy possibly the most unhealthy start to a relationship you can have.

It's definitely legit though. I started to appreciate her flaws and I would have chosen to fuck her over any other women at the time.

I don't really get your question about manipulation though. However when I reversed my needy behaviour and brought out jealosy in her. Her feelings became stronger for me. From tears wanting forgiveness To attacking me in public and smashing her place up in between bouts of fucking.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 05:02 AM by Rick91.)
06-02-2015, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Im not putting up a front I do always like the girl a lot when I do this. But like Don I do think about things like would she fly to see me so I can get my dick wet. And would I get bored after a month of dating maybe..

For the girl in russia I know I probably wont see her anytime soon and even though I would really like her, part of it was just to see if I could make her build strong feelings to me. Since that happened she is now the one always messaging me as I dont really care anymore.

Rick if she lost all her money would you still like her?
06-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • TideRide
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I guess if she hadn't been so generous to me I wouldn't have fallen for her so quickly. In fact I might have never given it a chance.

06-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes threesacharm's post:
  • Max
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Love is real and it is some scary shit... When I love a girl half the time I take the cowards way out and never talk to her again so she can't hurt me... Rick that wasn't love my man and if it was it was really clouded up shit...

You know you love when you hurt because she is not there... You can't sleep at night... Fuck it sucks! big time... It's real and can start from sexual attraction but it's different because you don't want to speed the dance up straight to the sack... You slow dance and enjoy the waltz to the bedroom saving every step...

I wrote this and not sure if I shared it here or not...

the good ones are like ghosts...
floating into your life with a smile
gradually filling up all the space that surrounds you
then disappearing...
with only the lingering sent of their perfume to remind you...

man I live women...

on the asshole side girls are weird when they fall in love

I met a girl in Eastern Europe... was a cam-girl or some sex-trade thing... anyway we went out on a few dates... I wanted to fuck her bad... she wouldn't put out. I asked her what the fuck? she said...I like you I want it to be special... We were at lunch... I got up put some money on the table and started to walk out. She asked where are you going. I looked back and said something like to find someone that actually wants to fuck... She caught up to me in the parking lot... I fucked her between two cars... I believe the security guard even saw part of it...She was really stunning... So I imagine he enjoyed the show... I believe her knees even got a little cut up from the ground... Anyway I kissed her afterwards and she said so this is good by... I told her no we will talk again. She said I was going to fuck you I just wanted it to be special. I know you will leave I just wanted a memory... I lied and said the next time will be special.. She smiled and called me on my shit kissed me and left... Fuck I still regret that... I should have listened I should have made it special... I confused sex-work with personal life... Anyway She loved me and I used it to get laid... and I don't know why but she let me use her... Maybe she was used to being used... maybe I treated her well before... I can be quite the charmer... but either way When I left I knew she was right... I wasn't going to call her... Again not one of my prouder moments in life... I can still taste that last kiss... if I had listened to her and made it special I would have called... But I felt wrong and bad when I thought of how I had treated her so never did... Thinking of her reminded me that I wasn't necessarily the person I wanted to be yet...

When I was younger I was even worse... I had this one girl fuck two of my friends that hadn't been laid for awhile... I told her it turned me on and I would fuck her when they were done... Anyway she was done with them and came over to talk to me... started getting close... I looked at her and said i don't take leftovers... It was a test you failed... She ran out crying... again felt like shit... made my friends promise not to tell anyone... I think I was 20...

Anyway love makes women and men do things that they wouldn't when rational...

you know it's love when you don't want anyone else in the room looking at her not because you are jealous but because you know no one else will appreciate her like you do...

Alright those were my two biggest I'm an asshole stories but they definitely deal with love... and what people will sometimes do for it.

I love my current girlfriend... Almost left her twice now over it... She shook and cried when she told me... I knew I felt the same and just wanted to run for the door... If my wife hadn't been there I might have but she had the passports plain tickets and was telling the girlfriend she loved her too... Fuck now I am having new rings made but still on the edge of breaking up everyday... I tried to pull a threesome the other night with a girl that always has tried to fuck us... but stopped myself... You know cheat on her then tell her then she breaks up and the problem of love is solved... Wife actually tuned down the threesome said it would be cheating and I should know better... Then brought me home and fucked my brains out... Still might dump the girlfriend... I am 41 she is going on 23 wants to have kids... what the fuck do you do? Wife says no problem you are a good father... still when she is 32 I am 50? If it's not to much of a gap it's at the edge... and I worry she would have a better life with someone closer to her age and I could go on banging 20 year olds for another ten or 15 years...

So shanked love is real and it makes you do some crazy ass shit!

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 01:33 PM by threesacharm.)
06-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Zolo's post:
  • geekindex, Hicks, scandibro
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Falling in love is easy. Meeting the right girl(s) is the hard part. Letting your guard down is the next.

The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 03:17 PM by Zolo.)
06-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
thanks for sharing three, its funny when I was reading your sexcam girl story I was thinking, I could fall in love with her ..but then after I banged her I would have probably done exactly the same thing..I would say I have only fallen in love once then but maybe it was also inexperience. The way we met was like a fairy tale so she thought it was meant to be and I well wanted to get laid. We stayed in contact but since she lives in america it didnt work out.

Quote:Falling in love is easy. Meeting the right girl(s) is the hard part. Letting your guard down is the next.
I confuse the two, I don't fall in love easy. And I usually let my guard down if I sense she is a good girl because telling them some vulnerable story makes them feel more connected and will likely result in me getting laid faster. Also it feels empowering not giving a fuck and telling a girl anything. I did this with a girl in the phillipines and 10 months later she still messages me and got a nude snapchat last week. I don't feel anything for this girl but still I acted in the same way as I would with a girl I really liked.
06-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
It does not stop there ...having children and being a parent is another story..LOL (But this forum is about women, travel and adventure - so slightly off topic)

As far as letting your guard down - can you explain what you mean ?
I am only guessing ...

(06-02-2015, 03:16 PM)Zolo Wrote: Falling in love is easy. Meeting the right girl(s) is the hard part. Letting your guard down is the next.

06-06-2015, 08:09 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 4 users Like geekindex's post:
  • Hicks, scandibro, threesacharm, TideRide
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Falling in love will give you the best and the worst moments in your life. Meeting the right person, an afternoon or just a talk over coffee can be enough to fall in love. It is more than physical attraction, an attachement to somebody else.

The big problem is: If you are hunting for flags / notches, you might train yourself to loose interest in the persons worth keeping it just out of habit. Try to put it in a different picture: You learned to walk your way of life alone. The idea of someone else walking some of the way with you might not be on your mind. But that is, what love at the core is about: meeting someone you want to walk with together, at least a bit of the path.

In the ideal case, love is two-sided. But most times it is not.

@Max: Being parent is a great story. Different, but great. ;-)
06-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes threesacharm's post:
  • TideRide
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Good post GI, that summed it up pretty well... And the problem with real love is it's very addicting and most casual encounters feel empty after you have experienced it.
06-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Hicks's post:
  • geekindex, TideRide
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(06-08-2015, 09:36 PM)geekindex Wrote: If you are hunting for flags / notches, you might train yourself to loose interest in the persons worth keeping it just out of habit. Try to put it in a different picture: You learned to walk your way of life alone. The idea of someone else walking some of the way with you might not be on your mind.

Great post! Especially the part I've quoted.

Your intentions often shape your perceptions, and it has taken me a while to learn how to be completely open to different possibilities as opposed to automatically assuming a girl is only in my life for a very brief time.
06-09-2015, 02:02 AM
Find Reply