Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving for cozumel with my youngest son
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Leaving for cozumel with my youngest son
He wants to snorkel and stuff... It's a reward for good grades and high test scores... He picked the destination... He wants clear water... and we have limited time 4 days...
Anyway what is the chance of finding something to do in the evening? anybody have any suggestions?
06-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Leaving for cozumel with my youngest son
Do not know the local scene...but the time with your son is something that is special .....I assume father and son alone ?
06-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Yes, just me and the youngest. It will be good times either way.
06-25-2015, 03:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
When I was 7, I went to Cozumel with my dad (and siblings). It was a fun trip, good memories. Tons of iguanas! Coolest part of the trip was snorkeling around some caves at the beach. Another is checking out Mayan ruins. As a 7 yr old, it felt like we had to travel a long way to get to the more impressive ruins (mayan temples), maybe those aren't really near cozumel.
06-25-2015, 10:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
The question is: How old is your son?

Honestly, I would not invest any energy into preparing some nightly adventures for yourself but just enjoy the time with your son. Just keep your eyes open for any encounters that may stay over at your bed...
Ah... just read the info on your 15 year old heartbreaker in the heavy duty workout...
But wouldn't change my advise - just be open for any encounter coming your way...

15 years old son is still ten years away for me... ;-)
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 12:33 AM by geekindex.)
06-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Ha... Met some girls at the hotel... Everyone is fat... But here are three doable girls with one cute one... Anyway they ask to take a picture with us... I didn't let it go to far but they were making jokes about getting in trouble for underage and feeling his absWink

The cute one was 23 to 26? Asked where my wife was and what we were doing later... My son was like ... Dad you could totally have got her... Cool moment... Anyway all the food and no working out for only like 4 days has my sixpack that was finally there gone... Will have to work on that at home again...

Anyway have spent almost the whole time underwater. He has had a blast...

I snuck my 15 year old brother into bars in Mexico 18 or so years ago but I think times have changed.
06-28-2015, 10:36 PM
Find Reply