Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indirect Way Of Getting Numbers / Meeting Girls
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Indirect Way Of Getting Numbers / Meeting Girls
I was sitting at station / market watching all the many nationalities stroll by and this idea came to me.

One of the main problems with trying to meet or talk to these girls is

1) They speak zero - limited English

2) Shy AF

The idea I thought of was this.

Pretend to be doing a questionnaire / survey about the town in which the first 25 participates get a cash / gift card.

On the pamphlet / card you make you would need to have the message in all the various languages of the girls in your area. In my case it would be Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesia, Thailand, Russian, English and Korean.

Direct them to message you on your texting app / number.

I wish I would have thought about this back in November when I came here. Nonethless I will attempt to make the cards this week and hand them out next weekend. With the money incentive I am assuming I should get a 50% hook rate.

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 09:31 PM by Dash Global.)
07-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Indirect Way Of Getting Numbers / Meeting Girls
Sounds like a lot of hassle man. In my personal experience going indirect held me back and made me feel like I was walking on eggshells. Plus Iv never been one for lying. Denying stuff sure but making things up not my cup of tea.

Where are you now? Sounds like your cracking up. Have you ever looked at krausers stuff to do with daygame if you think that route would be more fruitful. You would likely get decent results if your not bad looking and don't have too much confidence issues.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 11:09 PM by Rick91.)
07-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(07-04-2015, 11:08 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Sounds like a lot of hassle man. In my personal experience going indirect held me back and made me feel like I was walking on eggshells. Plus Iv never been one for lying. Denying stuff sure but making things up not my cup of tea.

Where are you now? Sounds like your cracking up. Have you ever looked at krausers stuff to do with daygame if you think that route would be more fruitful. You would likely get decent results if your not bad looking and don't have too much confidence issues.

Eh few hours of work for access to a ton of girls. Ill take it.

Doesnt get any easier than this. Just walk up say hey and hand it to them. Wait for the texts to come.

You do not understand how these Chinese and Southeast Asians are. You can not run Krauser's day game. They do not speak good enough English for you to even remotely chat them. They are shy as fuck and will be startled and uneasy with a stranger approaching them on the street. This isnt London or Europe here.

07-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
LOL. Dash, you're getting creative...

If it's Ansan station you're talking about, it's not that hard. Those SEA chicks are so enamoured with white dudes you really can't mess it up.

I'd just rattle off in English while they understood nothing giggling. Point to a coffee shop or whatever and say "we go". Use google translate to smooth over the rough spots. Done.
07-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(07-05-2015, 01:55 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: LOL. Dash, you're getting creative...

If it's Ansan station you're talking about, it's not that hard. Those SEA chicks are so enamoured with white dudes you really can't mess it up.

I'd just rattle off in English while they understood nothing giggling. Point to a coffee shop or whatever and say "we go". Use google translate to smooth over the rough spots. Done.

Doesnt work for me. Tried 3 girls today. They looked at me startled and wouldnt even stand still lol.

Cold approaching shy moving targets that dont speak English during the day is just not my cup of tea.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 02:12 AM by Dash Global.)
07-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
You have to use your superior size to corner them, lol.

But seriously, 3 is a small sample size. I think the problem might be you're coming across as uncomfortable, and they pick up on that.

So just be easy going and all smiles.

SEA people have a rough time in Korea as you know. I don't think most would shut down a friendly Westerner.
07-05-2015, 02:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(07-05-2015, 02:16 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: You have to use your superior size to corner them, lol.

But seriously, 3 is a small sample size. I think the problem might be you're coming across as uncomfortable, and they pick up on that.

So just be easy going and all smiles.

SEA people have a rough time in Korea as you know. I don't think most would shut down a friendly Westerner.

Lol I am not the cornering type.

Ive probably opened (attempted) to open 15 or so girls total. All of them go the same way. The only times I have been able to get them to respond to 3+ questions was when they were not moving waiting for a bus or train. Even then I could tell they were highly uncomfortable. The one time a had a Thai girl who could speak English and giving me time was only here visiting friends fml.

This survey method would be the most optimal imo. Zero pressure. Can hand out a lot in a short time. Just sit back and let the texts come.

Easy peasy for anyone to do.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 02:24 AM by Dash Global.)
07-05-2015, 02:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Dash,

Listen I don't pretend to have the high numbers anyone else does here... But then I've never wanted them... But since I was 16 years old I have never gone more then 7 days without sex... Seriously that is not a joke. I include blowjobs and anal as sex...

Anyway shouldn't it be more organic. I mean find yourself something that interests you then go after it... The women will just show up... Now I have never been to Asia but in Europe, Central America, North America, the South Pacific, women have always been a bi-product of my life. Sure I go out to bars and stuff but I meet enough just going about life... And the nice thing with this is it is easy to start conversations...

That being said I do send some emails to areas before visiting to test the waters.

Anyway I think if your life is pretty full and active women are just a bi-product of this...

And that never going longer then 7 days without getting laid since 16 is 100% serious not a joke or bragging... Just a fact...
07-05-2015, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Woman do not just show up at your door step. No matter how active and full your life is you are gonna have to go out and get what you want in some form or fashion.

Btw, your numbers should be astronomical if you have never been more than a week without sex since 16 lol. You should write a book man.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 03:26 AM by Dash Global.)
07-05-2015, 03:26 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes threesacharm's post:
  • geekindex
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

Nah... My numbers aren't that high... I have had sex with the same girls many times. In my entire life there has only been 2 girls I had sex with only once... Seriously only two one night stands.

Everyone else was a repeat performance...

Girls don't just show up... But they are out living thier life the same as us and if you are out living yours you will find them... I guess I should through in the qualifier of this has been my experience... Results will very on a case by case basis.
07-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

How are you going to text them if they dont speak enough english to communicate in person?
07-05-2015, 04:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(07-05-2015, 04:17 AM)SexiBack Wrote: How are you going to text them if they dont speak enough english to communicate in person?

The same way I fuck and text all the other girls ive met that spoke little to no English.

Google Translate
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 05:02 AM by Dash Global.)
07-05-2015, 04:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Boatswain

(07-05-2015, 03:39 AM)threesacharm Wrote: Nah... My numbers aren't that high... I have had sex with the same girls many times. In my entire life there has only been 2 girls I had sex with only once... Seriously only two one night stands.

Girls don't just show up... But they are out living thier life the same as us and if you are out living yours you will find them... I guess I should through in the qualifier of this has been my experience... Results will very on a case by case basis.

Well, I agree that going out and living life is good, but its not as easy as you say.

For example, there are a lot of meetups, English clubs, etc that are fun to go to, but they all have ratios of 5 or even 10 guys per girl.

Meeting girls in class or work is good, but you can't ask everyone out ...so its usually 2 or 3 girls that you can invite for a date.

Unfortunately, if you aren't working in a job where you have huge social networks....you probably have to rely on cold approaches where you specifically say: I'm going to this place for 1-2 hours to meet random strangers.

It could be in a cafeteria, cafe, mall, bus stop, outdoor concert, art gallery, etc.

Its not always enjoyable...especially when you get the mean look and "I don't talk to strangers." response. And its usually 1/50 girls that will actually go on a date with you. But, a few minutes of pleasant conversation with the rest is OK.

In a way, this could be "living your life". If you have a few hours of free time, its better to go to an art gallery or park and chat up someone examining a painting or chilling on a bench. If you're in a cafe or cafeteria, its better to try to start a conversation with someone sitting nearby rather than eat alone.

I think setting some realistic expectations is key. Its probably going to take a few months of attending meetups and cold approaches to really meet some new people and get set up in a new city. Its important to take a relaxed approach. You don't want people to recognize you as some nut talking to random people on every street. "Game" should be more about trying to insert social interaction into your everyday life, ie talk to one girl on Monday at a cafe, chat up a girl at the bus stop that afternoon, attend an English meetup and get a facebook contact on Tuesday, head to the mall on Wednesday and talk to 2 girls who are shopping, on Thursday visit an art gallery for 1/2 hour and start a conversation, Friday chill at the park and start chatting- esp if you got some eye contact, etc. Not every interaction should be focused on getting a lay, or even a phone number. Often times, you can tell its just a friendly chat and you can say goodbye without bothering to get any contact info, just thank them and wish them a good day.

This more relaxed, integrated approach is sustainable. If you're a super charismatic, tall, good looking guy, then the direct, high approach volume method is fine. But if you're like me- ok looks, sometimes a bit shy or goofy, friendly but not dominant or life of the party- then that will get you lots of rejections and burn you out. The more relaxed approach will take several months, but you'll build up a social circle and find a girlfriend eventually. Its all about knowing your capabilities and planning realistically.
07-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
That's why I like SEA and places of that nature. I can get laid with ease at almost anytime with 6s and 7s and the only time real effort is required is when your shooting above your league.

IV never really given daytime a real shot. I got some cashiers number at the mall in koh Samui nut my phone got stolen. Also got some massage chicks number in bali and fucked her. Both time came across pretty unconfident although on the date I was pretty ballsy and showed her a pic of my dick.

One place that would be worth it would be the states on black chicks especially if your a white guy taking the ballsy approach and owning it.

I believe this was scotty from gll's bread and butter.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 09:29 PM by Rick91.)
07-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I put in the qualifier of these are my results. I will also but in the qualifier of I am 6'3" have some muscles and a decent face and dress sharp.

If I go to an art museum which is something I commonly do... I could end up talking to anyone. I don't just talk to pretty girls. Often the women around will be interested or intrigued that I show interest in people that are obviously not hookup targets.

I also connect with people easy. Learned it from my dad...

look if you are somewhere and need to ask directions you ask the cute girl.... That kind of thing... You see her looking at a painting ask her what she thinks... If she has a good response you can follow up with something about how when you saw her you were hoping she was intelligent and she just showed you she was...

I actually do well with waitresses, checkout girls and sales women in malls. They have to talk to me and by making the exchange fun I standout and often can close for a cup of coffee or lunch... Honestly I don't go for dinner unless there is something special I am attending that gives me a reason to ask them in the evening...

Anyway for me not a challenge.... I just live live.... I should add though I have 67 employees at work with all but 3 being women. I have to recruit at the local colleges. I often present to crowds of 25 to 150 people with most of them being women.

I also go to conventions both statewide and national with the majority of,participants being you guessed it women. I will be in Austin in 2 weeks for 3 days. It's a statewide conference.

(07-05-2015, 06:21 PM)Astraeos Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 03:39 AM)threesacharm Wrote: Nah... My numbers aren't that high... I have had sex with the same girls many times. In my entire life there has only been 2 girls I had sex with only once... Seriously only two one night stands.

Well, I agree that going out and living life is good, but its not as easy as you say.

For example, there are a lot of meetups, English clubs, etc that are fun to go to, but they all have ratios of 5 or even 10 guys per girl.

Meeting girls in class or work is good, but you can't ask everyone out ...so its usually 2 or 3 girls that you can invite for a date.

Unfortunately, if you aren't working in a job where you have huge social networks....you probably have to rely on cold approaches where you specifically say: I'm going to this place for 1-2 hours to meet random strangers.

It could be in a cafeteria, cafe, mall, bus stop, outdoor concert, art gallery, etc.

Its not always enjoyable...especially when you get the mean look and "I don't talk to strangers." response. And its usually 1/50 girls that will actually go on a date with you. But, a few minutes of pleasant conversation with the rest is OK.

In a way, this could be "living your life". If you have a few hours of free time, its better to go to an art gallery or park and chat up someone examining a painting or chilling on a bench. If you're in a cafe or cafeteria, its better to try to start a conversation with someone sitting nearby rather than eat alone.

I think setting some realistic expectations is key. Its probably going to take a few months of attending meetups and cold approaches to really meet some new people and get set up in a new city. Its important to take a relaxed approach. You don't want people to recognize you as some nut talking to random people on every street. "Game" should be more about trying to insert social interaction into your everyday life, ie talk to one girl on Monday at a cafe, chat up a girl at the bus stop that afternoon, attend an English meetup and get a facebook contact on Tuesday, head to the mall on Wednesday and talk to 2 girls who are shopping, on Thursday visit an art gallery for 1/2 hour and start a conversation, Friday chill at the park and start chatting- esp if you got some eye contact, etc. Not every interaction should be focused on getting a lay, or even a phone number. Often times, you can tell its just a friendly chat and you can say goodbye without bothering to get any contact info, just thank them and wish them a good day.

This more relaxed, integrated approach is sustainable. If you're a super charismatic, tall, good looking guy, then the direct, high approach volume method is fine. But if you're like me- ok looks, sometimes a bit shy or goofy, friendly but not dominant or life of the party- then that will get you lots of rejections and burn you out. The more relaxed approach will take several months, but you'll build up a social circle and find a girlfriend eventually. Its all about knowing your capabilities and planning realistically.

07-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Find Reply