• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dash's Siege of Manila 2015 Edition
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash Global's post:
  • William
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Dash's Siege of Manila 2015 Edition
Alright fellas,

The time is near. All the logistics and flights have been locked down. Will be departing next month.

Dates: Aug 22 - Sept 28

Logistics: Knightsbridge Residencies, Century City Kalayaan Avenue Makati

Found this place on Airbnb.com. Appears to be many units being rented out in this and the other two condominiums next door.

This is basically a brand new luxury style condominium owned by Century Group who also own Gramercy which is right next door. The balcony and view in the room are fucking amazing.

Location seems to be very good. In Makati and there is plenty of malls, bars, and restaurants within a 5-15 minute walk.

Right near the hotel you have Century City Mall and further down the street you have Avenue Mall. Funny thing is that is the mall I met the RVF cast back on my first trip to Manila. Central Makati / Greenbelt is about a 20 minute walk South.

All things considered, this is probably the best logistical setup I have ever had on a trip.

Been using Tinder for the first time on a trip and I am pleasantly pleased with some nuggets it has yielded. Tinder seems to attract a more middle class group of girls.

I have about 300 girls all 6s, 7s, and some 8s on my Manila list for Facebook.

07-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Irish Offline
Deckhand

Singapore
RE: Dash's Siege of Manila 2015 Edition
I may be in Manila same time. However I will be with a girl who's coming in from Tokyo.

Tho my hands maybe tied gaming wise, she should know a fair few models and hot chicks. Likely will be booking tables at Valkyrie club and the like, should be interesting. Will keep you posted anyhow.
07-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Sounds good
07-15-2015, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

I think I maxed out manilas tinder pool. Not getting tons of matches like I use to.
07-22-2015, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Putting together a google picture album of some of my favorite girls ive met from online. Want to let some getting get an idea of the talent one can find.

I'll provide the link to anyone that has met me and maybe a few others I feel I can trust. They can comment on the quality here.

Should be finished by tomorrow. Shit is taking awhile, sorting out nearly 300 girls.
07-31-2015, 12:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

(07-14-2015, 11:25 AM)Dash Global Wrote: Alright fellas,

The time is near. All the logistics and flights have been locked down. Will be departing next month.

Dates: Aug 22 - Sept 28

Logistics: Knightsbridge Residencies, Century City Kalayaan Avenue Makati

Found this place on Airbnb.com. Appears to be many units being rented out in this and the other two condominiums next door.

This is basically a brand new luxury style condominium owned by Century Group who also own Gramercy which is right next door. The balcony and view in the room are fucking amazing.

Location seems to be very good. In Makati and there is plenty of malls, bars, and restaurants within a 5-15 minute walk.

Right near the hotel you have Century City Mall and further down the street you have Avenue Mall. Funny thing is that is the mall I met the RVF cast back on my first trip to Manila. Central Makati / Greenbelt is about a 20 minute walk South.

All things considered, this is probably the best logistical setup I have ever had on a trip.

Been using Tinder for the first time on a trip and I am pleasantly pleased with some nuggets it has yielded. Tinder seems to attract a more middle class group of girls.

I have about 300 girls all 6s, 7s, and some 8s on my Manila list for Facebook.

It looks great. How much is this apartment costing you?
08-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

20 dollars a night if you book long term. Nice deal.
08-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
great tip on the apartment thanks
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

08-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
i have a friend who will give you $50 if you will tell me/him who you are in contact with that has those rooms for $20 a night
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

08-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(08-02-2015, 05:42 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: i have a friend who will give you $50 if you will tell me/him who you are in contact with that has those rooms for $20 a night

Ok, ill give the contact to him. PM me his email and i will send him my paypal account.

Finally finished making a photo gallery of some of the girls in Manila. Fucksong, Frihiten , or maybe some other person I might trust can look at him and let the forum know of the quality.

08-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Problem is most filipinos on online dating look worse in person. They look great an all in their photos then when you meet them they have like a monobrow and hair where there shouldn't be. Gives that Adams Family vibe.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 06:07 PM by Shanked.)
08-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(08-02-2015, 06:03 PM)Shanked Wrote: Problem is most filipinos on online dating look worse in person. They look great an all in their photos then when you meet them they have like a monobrow and hair where there shouldn't be. Gives that Adams Family vibe.

Which is why I double check their facebook (tagged photos).

If their facebook is sparse few pics, blocked tagged pics, one better get them on skype.

Online dating / Pipelining 101

Following my protocol ive never been surprised on a date. The one time I didn't get a chance to double check I got fucked lol. Was when my original date fell through and I went on DateinAsia and messaged a girl to meet me right now in Malate. Had to go ghost on her ass after 10 minutes of meeting lol

PS. That isnt just a Philippines problem. All women generally put their best pics online with those myspace angles and filters.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 06:19 PM by Dash Global.)
08-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I ended up with some obese rich chick in cebu literally drove me about in her suv for 5 minsthen I was like can we just go to my room. Felt so shameful afterwards busted my load in like 2 mins and I could have easily gone 3-4 rounds but I was like fuck that shit.

Chick tried to shame me and I was like yeah I'm so terrible trying to make her feel better about being such a fat chick and me being so ashamed I banged her.
08-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
True, but filipinos seem to be more susceptible to having more hair where they shouldnt. I was reminded of my experience in phillipines yesterday.. I saw some filipino celeb in my facebook feed and one photo she was a stunner whereas another photo ( without filters) she looked like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame street.

08-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I don't think iv noticed this excessive hairyness before. Very little body hair in general was my experience. Pretty much on par with most asians. They did seem to have very fresh smelling vags in general however when writing my notch count list from memory the Phils were the hardest to remember because only a few stood out in the sea of mediocrity. To be fair that's the case for me in most places.

The best thing about pinay girls is how easy it is to find seriously small, petite chicks. Like 4 10' 38kg and still have some tits (sometimes real big tits) Fucking girls with dimensions like these is seriously fun and nearly impossible to find out of asia and within Asia it's probably got the biggest supply. I would kill for access to girls like this in my Homeland they just don't exist where I'm from.

Just thinking about it is pretty much setting my plans in motion for a return early 2016.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 12:43 AM by Rick91.)
08-03-2015, 12:33 AM
Find Reply