• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insights I've learned after 2 weeks of banging a cute 18 yr old
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • threesacharm
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Insights I've learned after 2 weeks of banging a cute 18 yr old
Yo what up guys.. I've been MIA for a few weeks due to having the most hot damn sex in probably my whole life. I really thought this wasn't possible after hooking up with my 24 yr old ex last year but yah, my whole reality has again been shifted. I'm late 30s and she's 18 Wink

Here are some things I learned so I can repeat in future. Note, this was not a one night thang. We boned down probably 30-50 times, multiple blow jobs, over a two week period in hotel rooms and the back of a rental car.

1) TREAT GIRL WITH RESPECT AND ACTUALLY CONNECT WITH HER (Non penile as well as penile)

She was surprisingly very smart and mature yet still fun and energetic. If you want to hook up with younger girls, you can't be close minded in thinking you aren't able to connect. Obviously you have to be aware that she's still learning about herself and life but luckily for us dudes, women mature faster than men. I so believe this now and realize that all my ex-gfs in the past knew so much more than I did. You only need to read the threads on RVF as well as general manosphere to see how tons of guys are still looking for answers so if this is your competition (since unaware guys are not even in the running) just giving young girls the respect that they are intelligent in certain areas will put you in the running. If she is smart about, say, photography, don't be ashamed to ask her opinions and thoughts on photography. I actually learned a lot about film from her and I think she appreciated that about me. Obviously I taught her a lot about life as well but I've also heard this from some of my friends who've had much younger gfs. Don't talk to them in condescending way. As the older man, you will have more knowledge but there is a way to share info.

2) She has a higher sex drive than me. YOU NEED TO GET ADEQUATE SLEEP, EXERCISE AND GOOD NUTRITION JUST TO BE ABLE TO ROLL WITH YOUNGER CHICKS.

Fuck me, I've been working out and have been taking horny goat weed so have been able to throw it down to give her multiple orgasms but on almost a daily basis, she could take more. Like I would be fuck damn tired, wanting to crash out after a good session and only a few min later, I'd get this

Her: "are you sleepy?"

which basically meant that she wanted more of the D. So my answer in a half conscious state was usually

fucksong: "yeah, a little" (meaning, duhh... hellz yes I'm sleepy, leave me alone)

fucksong: "why, you still want more" (just being polite)

Her: "yes"

fucksong: "ok, only if you can make it strong"

Her: "ok"

And fuck damn, she made it strong. It's like I was a zombie with all available blood flow from my brain going to my dong, just long enough for her to get off.

One of my buddies actually rightfully called me out telling me "isn't this what you wanted?" And yes, in hindsight I remembered that was one of the big reasons me and my ex fought in that I wanted to bone down on a daily basis and she didn't. Well, shit I finally experienced having a gf who was hornier than I was.

3) YOUNG ATTRACTIVE GIRLS ARE ACTUALLY OPEN TO AND WANT OPEN RELATIONSHIPS. BEING A NEW SCHOOL DUDE WHO DOES THIS WILL MAKE YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE TO HOT GIRLS.

After being exposed to JJ Roberts 3.0 sex philosophy, I've been schooling myself on the whole polyamory/open relationship so for the first time in my life, tried the whole open relationship thing with her. I can't remember exactly what words I said but it was after a good session and used "mature new school verbiage (see insight #5) Here's kinda how I busted it out:

"I really enjoy spending time together with you and care about you a lot. I don't want to ever lose you and always want you as a part of my life but I also know reality and how humanity is. You have your whole life ahead of you and more to learn about yourself as well as new people to meet. Jealousy is a useless emotion and not healthy so I believe that people should always have freedom. I've lost a lot of people I care about in my life because of mistakes and lack of honesty so now I believe in open relationships based on honesty and trust."

SO CHECK THIS OUT:

She's only 18 and it turns out she already has an open relationship with her existing boyfriend!!! (wait, did I already mention that? She has a boyfriend)

Fuck me, at that moment in time, I felt a tremendous amount of respect for her boyfriend. I don't know exactly how old this other kid is but I'm sure he's young but I know this kid is gonna pimp it hard in his life. I couldn't even fathom the idea of an open relationship in my late teens, 20s and haha only now in my late 30s so for a 18-20 yr kid to have that level of maturity and knowledge impressed me. But here's where he fucked up. She apparently told her bf that she gave me a blowjob and he TRIPPED HARD. So after sensing his reaction, she apologized and didn't tell him anything else. I raw dogged her a ton of times and luckily for this dude, I tested clean on my last test, was responsible and used spermicide, etc. Imagine if I didn't give a shit and gave her an STD which she maybe gave to him. But he'll never have that concern because all he knows is that she gave me a single one time bj. Which leads to insight #4

#4 GIRLS WILL LIE TO AVOID NEGATIVE EMOTIONS FOR HER (AND FOR YOU)

This girl is a cool laid back chick who's into film, photography, hip hop dance, and actually has really good taste in music. She's super friendly and nice. She tried to be honest with her man about what she did but because he TRIPPED HARD DESPITE BOTH OF THEM HAVING AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP, she LIED TO HIS FACE.

This made me think about every single fight over jealousy I ever had with every gf and the sudden realization that all of them had dick on the side or at minimum, had some dick chasing them but of which I will never know because I was a little beta bitch who was jealous and clueless about the world.

This chick is now sprung on me since she knows I'm a man with experience, knowledge and options and who she can be genuinely honest with WHO WILL NOT JUDGE HER AND ACCEPT HER.

If you want to be going after all the hot girls anywhere in the world, they're gonna have options, zillions of options and unless they're specifically looking to get married, being the type of dude who is emotionally and sexually mature enough to have open relationships can only help your game since it signifies a lot about you. I'm still figuring out an "elevator pitch" sorta speak to convey this in a short amount of time to chicks I meet but this is my new thang.

#5 - LEARN HOW TO USE FEMALE CODE WORDS AND MATURE DR PHIL-ISH FEMALE LANGUAGE

This is another improvement to my game. Unless you're dealing with a hood rat or chick who's super horny that you can fuck at that moment in time, I think this is a must have in your arsenal. What do I mean by that?

You can either say

"I wanna fuck you"

or you can say

"I want to spend time together with you"

(credit this next part to Good Looking Loser)

You can either say

"wanna fuck later this week" or "wanna fuck at my place"

or you can say

"let's grab a drink" or "let's watch a movie"

You can say

"I want to do anal/BDSM/role play"

or you can say

"I want to share new experiences with you"

One more..

You can say

"I want to keep you as my booty call to fuck in the future"

or you can say

"You're a special person and I want to keep you in my life"

THE END RESULT IS THE SAME but it's your pitch and how you convey it.

Okay, I'm tired of typing now. When I think of more, I'll type it.

Late

EDIT: just remembered Dash's thread (or actually threesacharm but Dash's response) awhile back where he said that no young girl will hook up with an older dude unless there's something she gets in exchange, whether it be monetary, relationship and some other shit (sorry can't remember). I have two responses to that.

1) By having an open relationship, you are providing something to the girl but you're not tied down so to me, that's a good deal.

2) One of the text messages my gal sent to me after the first time we had sex was "this might sound weird but you give me both a boyfriend vibe and dad vibe haha"

And ya know what? I think that's true. In my opinion, as an older man with a younger woman, this is the responsible way to be. You're shaping and influencing her opinions on sexuality for the future so why not be a positive person who can also advise her on other things. For example, she asked about drugs to which I gave her an honest assessment on the pros and cons of them. That way if she is ever in a situation in the future she'll be more informed and educated about what to do.

So my bottom line opinion to Dash's comment in that thread is similar to one I also believe in business. You must always be providing value. Competition is fierce everywhere so to be successful, always be closing while also providing tremendous amounts of value. Because the end result is having hot sex with a good looking young chick who is now in my MLTR stable Wink

ONE MORE EDIT:

I just remembered that not once did she ever refuse a blowjob when I asked. If she did, it was only because she was teasing me and then later she would provide one. Fuck damn, I love the game!
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 04:15 PM by fucksong.)
07-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Insights I've learned after 2 weeks of banging a cute 18 yr old
Fuck Song... Sounds like you nailed it... With the post I mean with the post...

I open relationships are fine until love gets envolved then it gets all fucked up...

Your points on lying are really good... Made me question a few things about myself... An interesting thing with that is that girls are so programmed to lie now that they just do it. I hate lies and have broken up with girls because of it... Where I am very understanding if told the truth. Some girls can't seem to figure this out... That I get pissed at the lie not the thing they are lying about.

Excellent post!
07-19-2015, 11:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I feel like if I attempted the open relationship stuff for it work I'd have to numb myself to a lot of my emotions and end up literally not caring about her. The only way I believe I could handle it would be if I was banging far hotter than her on a regular basis which would likely have the same effect.

07-20-2015, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(07-19-2015, 11:19 PM)threesacharm Wrote: Fuck Song... Sounds like you nailed it... With the post I mean with the post...

I open relationships are fine until love gets envolved then it gets all fucked up...

Your points on lying are really good... Made me question a few things about myself... An interesting thing with that is that girls are so programmed to lie now that they just do it. I hate lies and have broken up with girls because of it... Where I am very understanding if told the truth. Some girls can't seem to figure this out... That I get pissed at the lie not the thing they are lying about.

Excellent post!

I typically approach girls direct so right off the bat, I'm already conveying honesty "you are so cute, you look really sexy, you have beautiful eyes, etc" so in my opinion, most girls feel comfortable being honest with me. I don't know if I would ever break up with someone over a lie though, unless it was possibly due to cheating which then goes back to the whole point of open relationships. If you are in an open relationship, then that problem is pretty much gone. On a related note, I saw on one of her social profiles pictures of her and her bf last night and he looks like a cool chill dude. To my knowledge, he's a photographer and also a fellow musician such as myself. He's super happy holding her. Little does he know the previous day she was licking my nads and I was fucking her while carrying her against a wall.

These girls aint loyal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

(07-20-2015, 12:46 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I feel like if I attempted the open relationship stuff for it work I'd have to numb myself to a lot of my emotions and end up literally not caring about her. The only way I believe I could handle it would be if I was banging far hotter than her on a regular basis which would likely have the same effect.

You know what man, it's new to me too. I think the only reason I was able to do it this time was the fact that she's only 18 so it'd be dumb for me to try and lock her down but also since she already has a boyfriend so it really was a good practice case for me haha.

I agree with you that one way to handle this is to have a consistent stream of new girls who are just as hot and just as cool which then leads to the point of your lifestyle, how you roll, what you do in your spare time, your passions and goals. So in theory, if you're traveling, hanging in circles of people who do similar shit to you (ex. fighting, music, traveling) you should be exposed to women on a regular basis. If not, that is something one needs to work on in their lives which is one of my main goals that I'm on track to accomplish by year's end. Location independence.

But even in that scenario, one is still dependent on an external source (new hot women) so I'm also using this time to practice and really internalize the whole Eckhart Tolle power of now idea where right now, as i'm typing this post, I should appreciate this moment because who knows, I could die in 5 minutes after typing this. I'd like to think if this was the last time I ever shared any part of myself, it would be meaningful as opposed to some half assed shit. That I didn't view all of you as random strangers on an internet messageboard but common brothers who share the same struggles, challenges but also victories that I share. By just shifting that part of my view, it changes the entire context of my post since it would be cool to know that somewhere out there, some dude who I've known for a few years will meet tons of new hot girls who he'll feel love for and maybe change their lives, hell, maybe you might even shack up with one of them and have 20 kids who'll now have crazy cool experiences of their own and make the world a better place. Or, nothing at all could happen but at least I did my part in trying to make the world a better place.

EDIT: @Rick - A few thoughts just hit me about the whole "numbing myself to emotions" comment you made because that's the part that stings me the most too. The first one is if your girl or any girl really has urges to bang other dudes, then for you to have to be numb means that you're not really accepting her for WHO SHE IS. It'd be kinda like if a girl loved you but ONLY IF YOU NEVER FOUGHT AGAIN OR VOWED TO NEVER WATCH A FIGHT. I know it's not an exact comparable example but you get my point. If that is who she truly is, then why not accept it and roll with it. If you really want to wife down a chick, then you need to search for the appropriate type of girl. The second thought I'd add is that POSSIBLY the reason at least for myself that this fling lasted awhile for both of us was because I was open to an open relationship. If I wasn't, she or any other girl who is looking for this would've probably been able to tell right away that I would be a jealous mofo and ended it asap. Example might be that I would text her multiple times after we hooked up, maybe I would've gotten pissed that she couldn't stay the night or any other number of scenarios so again, it's a way of being. I'll keep updating this thread with new girls I try this open relationship strategy with
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2015, 04:58 AM by fucksong.)
07-20-2015, 04:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yeah I developed feelings for the wrong type of girl I could see it a mile off from the start. Attention whore/actual whore not a good combination to get attached to.

In hindsight I kind of knew it was a bad idea but after 138 notches I hadn't had much of an emotional connection to any of them and when I felt a flicker I wanted to keep it going to experience it. Hopefully come out of it better.

On a side note the rich chick I blew off in cambodia in favour of basically a whore who paid for my shit just updated her Whatsapp profile pic and man am I regretting that shit now. I missed out on a hot rich chick who was properly into me. Hope I get a second shot.
07-20-2015, 05:44 AM
Find Reply