• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peru- Lima datasheet
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Peru- Lima datasheet
I visited 3 times in my 30 day trip. A week to start with, banged 6 chicks, one of which was the hottest chick i have fucked to date, (may consider putting pics up of this one to show what one is capable of pulling from pizza street and to put across the point that although argentina has hotter chicks, i believe your average gringo will bang hotter in Peru due to the fact he will actually have access to them) best start to a trip i could have asked for.
I then returned after Ica for about 4 nights, i banged 3 chicks, including one of the ugliest chicks of my life, really made me start focusing on the quality over quantity,( this idea went to shit however in cusco).
I returned after arequipa and cusco for about 4 or 5 nights, banged 3 chicks this time as well before my flight back home.

I did not daygame or pipeline, although i have heard of others having a lot of success through them, once you have experienced the nightlife its hard to see why you would need to.

I cannot be fucked writing out what happened with everyone of the chicks i fucked in Lima. If you really feel the need to know then just ask.

I have done a few posts on quite useful bits of information. I ll paste them all in here, iam sure if you go to Lima it'l help you out.

Id like to point out, I have no idea about what like gotica and the like would be. Ive heard great things about the quality in those places, and i like to think had i given them a try i would have seen success there too.
However the easyness and reliabilty of getting pussy from pizza street kept drawing me in.
Had i been staying there more long term, i would have definitley hit the upper class clubs up. But iam 21 and i kinda just wanted to get the most notches i could get in 30 days without resorting to fat or ugly chicks. For the most part i feel i succeded.

Here goes some actual tips...

If you want to kill it i advise you target bricheras/possible prostitutes.

My tip if you have suspicions if the chick is a semi pro.

1 Ask "what do you do for a job?" (Unless your in tequila or on the street they will never say they are a whore.)

2 Then point to some girl in the club, say in a questioning slightly disapproving manner, "do you think she is a prostitute?"

3 Tell her of an experience you had where a girl acted nice and then tried to get money from you, make it clear you never pay for sex.

It isnt much to do but just remember to do it.

My tip on dealing with a brichera in the morning who you arnt wanting to share breakfast with.
Simple. Empty all the notes from your wallet and then show her.

Bonus tip if everythings closed on pizza street but your dying for the bang. There are places open till 4/6 depending on crowd.
Two clubs are open Tequila Rock, (avoid 100 per cent whores, they mean business, although if you meet them on their off night in another club you can bang, and usually they are hot) The other is about 250 metres down the street from Tequila. The next club will most likely sound like a joke .

I got dragged there by 2 bi sexual colombian chicks who also happened to be loaded. Otherwise i wouldnt have considered it. Its a giant gay club. To say i was uncomfortable would be an understatement. If your young and in shape in a gay club in the uk you will get a lot of attention. Take this and triple it with the fact that your in a country that loves gringos. Plus your the only gringo in there. Trying to put a somewhat aggresive face on doesnt particuarly help either as some might interpret it as sexual.

However let me get on to the good bits, there will be girls there and id say the vast majority will in fact be bi sexual. Not only are you the only gringo in the club, your the only straight guy there to. I discovered this place on my 2nd last night and pulled twice from there. Both girls were very aggressive in doing so. However i would always recommend doing what you can to get the bang from somewhere else. The weekends are all good cause heaps of places are open to 6 anyway.

Most important tip for if you want the bang that night. Try and do this with at least 30 mins ideally an hour from closing time to pull off. If your already making out with the chick and its on try and mention leaving, she will say where to? say either your hotel or her place. If shes negative at all about it, and you have no intention of meeting her again say "nice meeting you" and move on. Beause this is exactly what they will do at closing time.

I banged a chick that looked quite similar to Jynx Maze in Lima. The chick i banged was in fact a total cunt. Glad i caught onto her at the start of my trip. Prepared me for dealing with bricheras. Its easy. You bang them then you leave them be. Dont ever go to bars in the daytime with them, or go shopping. I never bought her more than 3 drinks, but any chick whos life is sleeping with guys to get free things is a total cunt.

She actually put me off Jynx Maze.

Saying all that bricheras are a lot of fun and you should definatley try to fuck them. If you go to pizza street theres a good chance you will actually run into this chick. She goes by the name of Marina (her real name is Katherine) and is somewhat notorious amongst the local girls.

Hope this information was not to disorganised or irrelevent to you.

Have fun in Lima.
09-25-2012, 04:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Peru- Lima datasheet
Good stuff.

Lol funny stuff about the gay club. I can only imagine. I get fucking eye fucked and hit on at gay clubs in America, I can only imagine what would happen if I went to one in Latin America.

PS- Your sheets are more like a trip reports than a datasheets. +1 either way! Detailed trip reports are great too!
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2012, 08:49 AM by Dash.)
09-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sauce Offline
Stowaway

where did you stay in lima? you stay in hostels or what?
11-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Stayed in Loki hostel and either went back to chicks place (rarely) or found a hotel. It's best to do a bit of searching for hotels and don't pay more than 50 soles if in miraflores. Out of miraflores you can get for 20 soles.
11-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
idk Offline
Stowaway

Haha the part about the gay club reminds me when I was in Lima in Miraflores a girl wanted me to go a gay club with her. No thanks. She thought it was the funniest thing in the world.
G
11-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Mirage's post:
  • Angus Young, Mixx, Rick91, wolfpack10
Mirage Offline
Gunner

So I dragged my laptop to the cafe this morning for breakfast and to type up a bit of an extended datasheet on Lima. No point in doubling up on Lima datasheets, ill just add to yours rick.

[/b][/align][/size][/color]

Brief Overview of the City

Lima is a pretty cool city, the touristy spots are typically touristy. I managed to get out and about in the city including up into the mountain area of Chaclacayo which was great because local Lima is nothing like touristy Lima.

My advice, get to Lima, get comfortable with the city in Miraflores or Barranco and then get adventurous and hit the outer suburbs. I never once felt unsafe, was not mugged or robbed etc.

The Women

Like all cities, there are some really hot women, lot's of average women and a some ugly ones. Overall I was pretty impressed given the negative publicity Lima seems to get on the forums.

Game

What are the chances of hooking up? If you cannot get laid in Lima, you need to seek professional help and fast. I certainly did not have the same experience as rick, but I still managed to clock 2 a week.

I did well at night game in pizza street etc, but I found I did far better with a much better standard of women in the outer suburbs.

Nightlife Recommendations

Miraflores obviously has the well known calle de pizza's which is very touristy, full of puta's (whores) and generally I found it to be a little boring.

Elsewhere in Miraflores & Barranco has some awesome venues that I highly recommend hitting up.

Outer suburbs in Lima, such as San Juan has awesome locations, full of locals and I can assure you that you will be the only foreign person in the place. The staff in these places are also less familiar with foreigners (living in suburbs away from Miraflores generally = less contact with foreigners), these staff will in general treat you very well, they know you have money and are willing to make sure you get looked after for a small tip, usually no more than 1 - 2 soles here and there, but it makes all the difference.

OM

OM is in Miraflores, its a house turned into a discotech and quite cool, it is in an absolute bitch of a location, to this day I have no idea what the address is, but the taxi will. I went here on a thursday night and it was pumping around 1am, plenty of talent. The music is a mix of western club music and latino music, by far my favorite venue for hitting the dfloor and dfloor game.

Ayahuasca (Barranco)

Gentlemen this bar is going to introduce you to my good friend "coca sour" and my personal varient, "coca mojito". For those of you who do not want to get shit faced on the real deal, this is the next best thing. I found the real thing a bit later on in the trip, wow.

This bar is also frequented by quite a few hotties, it is more of a sit down and chat type place, less dancing. Don't worry about your lack of spanish, the women here are in general very curious, again very few tourists come here as it is not in the most prominent location.

Tropicana (San Juan)
Tropicana is a salsa club in the little district of San Juan de Miraflores.. These people are obsessed with the name "miraflores".. I had an absolute ball in this venue and I do not dance an ounce of salsa (well after 4 weeks here I am learning slowly).
Highly recommended, for talent and the simple fact that you are going to be a rare commodity.

Kapital Sur (San Juan)
This place is huge. The little chicks who run around getting you drinks are hot. Now the quantity of talent is not as high as say OM, but a 9 in here is yours for the taking, no questions asked. Group sets, no worries, it seems to be a big thing for a peruvian to have a gringo for a friend, your new amigo will bring the women to you.

There are other clubs, but I found that the above really stood out for me. I would seriously only spend the first weekend out in Miraflores or Barranco and then spend as much time in the outer suburbs as possible.

Other Info / Recommendations? (optional)

Learn spanish, forget the rosetta stone as it is useless, they all talk with slang, going around saying "como estas" just makes you look like more like the typical tourist.
I started using this buenos entonces, its argentinian and sold on the net ($84). It is great, its fast paced, lots of slang and casual talk, things that will come in handy and make you seem more of a local expat than just a tourist.

Food. Peru and food seem to go well, unlike most asian countries they actually make some very nice dishes. There is this amazonian themed restaurant that makes the best meat dishes.
I was not sick once, I did however avoid the really dodgy looking places and generally stuck to the better ones, in saying that a hamburger at a local hamburger shop (not mcdonalds or burgerking, they cost 2x as much) will set you back 8.50 peso ($3usd) including fries and chicha.

Personal Experience

I have been in Peru for a month now, I am really glad that I decided to hit it up and I would certainly spend more time here in the future.

On the whole I have some amazing stories to tell from this stop, it was lots of fun and I might share the stories at a later date.

The Bottom Line

Fun, easy, a good introduction to latin america.

12-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Gracias Mate!
12-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
Curious how would a peruvian by blood but raised in America do here. Not average peruvian height (6ft) but do have the tan.
01-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I don't think it will be so easy. Ask MIXX.
01-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
You wil not have the ideal look most latin women are attracted to.

Can still get laid, just will be different than say a white guy. As the white dude walks into a club and all eyes are on him. You wont stand out.
01-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
(01-27-2013, 01:56 AM)Dash Wrote: You wil not have the ideal look most latin women are attracted to.

Can still get laid, just will be different than say a white guy. As the white dude walks into a club and all eyes are on him. You wont stand out.

ya

try being a blonde haired blue eyed guy in Peru

apparently that is the cream of the crop there
04-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Guccimane Offline
Stowaway

(01-27-2013, 01:56 AM)Dash Wrote: You wil not have the ideal look most latin women are attracted to.

If you need to ask some white guy about your own country, then yeah you probably won't do very well indeed lmao.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 07:24 AM by Guccimane.)
12-23-2017, 09:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Guccimane Offline
Stowaway

(01-26-2013, 05:47 PM)Dom Taurus Wrote: Curious how would a peruvian by blood but raised in America do here. Not average peruvian height (6ft) but do have the tan.

If you need to ask some white guy about your own country, then yeah you probably won't do very well indeed lmao.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 07:25 AM by Guccimane.)
12-23-2017, 09:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Guccimane Offline
Stowaway

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 07:25 AM by Guccimane.)
12-23-2017, 03:22 PM
Find Reply