Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two weeks sailing in Greece
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Rick91
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Two weeks sailing in Greece
I wish I could share this with you in a deep way but I'm not sure how it would be possible. It was just perfect.

Although the 1st week (parents + best friend) we had shit weather , it was enjoyable but the 2nd week (6 of my friends) the weather was perfect and we had the best time any of us could wish for.

We've visited the nicest bays in the Cyclades, anchored in remote areas mostly, I had my 22 German love interest there (who looks like a Sports Illustrated model) with me and we had a threesome with one of the other girls who were with us, a friend of mine from uni.... in the boat, in my cabin... it was the first 3some for them and it was just beautiful.

We did Athens to Athens, the 2nd weeks was Mykonos, to Rineia (south bay) then Naousa Bay on Paros, some bay in Naxos, a bay in Schinousa, then a lunch in Anti Paros and a night in Sifnos, then up o Kithnos (double bay) and Kea (polis bay) and finally a night in Agena before sailing back at 6 am to Athens yesterday to give back the boat.

Here is a photo of the double bay:

[Image: kolona2.jpg]

It was just perfect.... skinny dipping with my girls at night after we fucked, almost full moon, jumping into the sea in between islands, amazing tavernas and sea food. One of my friends (girl, not in the 3some) is a professional photographer (50,000 followers on instagram) and she made amazing pictures of the entire trip, including modeling style photos for my 22 years old girl... I'll send photos to NN over whatsapp to vouch for this whole story.

Life is good... if you have any questions about this trip let me know.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 04:33 PM by 007 Game.)
08-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Two weeks sailing in Greece
Sounds like an awesome trip.
What was your favorite place to sail?
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-03-2015, 04:08 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Prince Offline
Boatswain

sounds cool
08-03-2015, 06:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
He sent the pics. A little bit jelly.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(08-03-2015, 04:08 AM)Zolo Wrote: Sounds like an awesome trip.
What was your favorite place to sail?

The sailing is the same everywhere, but the best bays were the Double Bay in Kythnos and Polis bay in Kea... and maybe where we stopped in Anti Paros. They're all amazing really :-)

But it is NOT a good idea to sail here in the summer, the Meltemi winds are too strong, we were unlucky the first week and lucky the 2nd one. Next year Croatia or another area of Greece.
08-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Find Reply