Big terror attack in BKK
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Big terror attack in BKK
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/5989...-explosion

Most likely suspects muslim insurgents from the south. Target area popular with Hindus, Buddhists and tourists. Hope this stays a rarity outside of the South.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 03:52 AM by Rick91.)
08-18-2015, 03:43 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buddha's post:
  • TideRide
Buddha Offline
Deckhand

RE: Big terror attack in BKK
what a shame, crazy world we live in.

08-18-2015, 09:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Pisses me off some idiot did that to random innocent civilians over their towel wearing moon worshiper extremist ideology.

Its highly likely the spooks know who did it and the only answer is to send in spec ops squads with M4s to hose the bastards who did it down into piles of decimated goo from a 30 round mag of the 62gr green tips.

That story reminds me of a regional stroy where this 24yo Muslim scumbag shot up an Army recruiting center and a small naval station killing like 5 American soldiers. They won't let them carry guns at the recruiters office which is immensely stupid but if I ran the office Id let them carry all the guns the wanted and would have brought an big G3 out of the back and would've lit that creep up with 2500 lbs ofmkinetic energy for firing on me. That sickos Mustang would've looked like Swiss Cheese if a G3 had been let loose on it in and He wouldn't have made it out of the car ever again-little b@!?&.The cops who finally took him out did it with M4s and he didn't last long under that barrage. I was really pissed that day and had people calling me panicing and freaking out worried Muslim loons were going to kill them-I told them stay strapped and shoot those rats in the face if they try to hurt you. Rick you got me raving over here. The global answer to these attacks is more guns-bust those punks open when they try their crap.

You're basically in the northern hills of the UK but aren't the midlands and south coast full of Muslims now? Isn't it likely at least 1% of the Arabs moon worshipers in your Island would pose a major threat to innocet civilian Britons? Doesn't that anger you? You Brits need to renew civilain gun ownership like yesterday man.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 04:02 PM by TideRide.)
08-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
That was fucked up. I heard the explosion and had a million sirens going past my condo wednesday night.

Current thinking is it's unlikely to be the southerners. They never use pipe bombs like this, especially not outside of their land. If it was Muslims that did it, it's likely to be some fuckers from the middle east ISIS types who have come here to bomb people. Either that or a local anti-military pro-redshirt. Honestly nobody really knows atm but Thais being Thais the rumor mill is in full swing.
08-19-2015, 05:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Did you guys hear the news story in America from a couple months ago about the 24yo Muslim in the rented Mustang going around with an AK-47 shooting at military civilian outposts and recruiting centers?

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2015, 07:20 PM by TideRide.)
08-19-2015, 07:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I hope no one in NN guys were there!!! This is really hilarious. The spirit of those behind this incident are now rotting in hell. Hmm
08-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Looks more and more likely that IS was invovled in this... really nasty, and scary, how far they are willing to travel to cause carnage and terror. Fuck these days. I hope they get to collect the tidbits of their buddies after every time they get droned.
08-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
The guy they caught is Turkish but isn't likely the man who carried out the attack although him and his network intended more attacks.
08-30-2015, 03:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Well he isn't Thai, he's some sort of brown man. And he's got no business being in south east asia. I swear these guys have no common sense. They wanted their caliphate, why dont' they just stay there and wait for the afterlife paradise.
08-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Apparently theyre called the grey wolves of Turkey and are angry at the deportation of around 100 chinese muslims from bangkok. The Chinese muslim ethnic group being of Turkish origin originally or something. That seems to be most likely scenario.

Europe sure will be interesting over the coming decades. Hundreds of thousands of conservative, young male muslims looking for a better life from Syria and North Africa with the average IQ being well below 80 being welcomed into the majority of the Western European countries because we want the whole world to know how tolerant and not racist we are.

Can't see what could possibly go wrong.
08-30-2015, 04:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fjugin7 Offline
Deckhand

Malta
(08-30-2015, 04:58 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Apparently theyre called the grey wolves of Turkey and are angry at the deportation of around 100 chinese muslims from bangkok. The Chinese muslim ethnic group being of Turkish origin originally or something. That seems to be most likely scenario.

Europe sure will be interesting over the coming decades. Hundreds of thousands of conservative, young male muslims looking for a better life from Syria and North Africa with the average IQ being well below 80 being welcomed into the majority of the Western European countries because we want the whole world to know how tolerant and not racist we are.

I am from Germany (and in Germany currently) Can not agree more, this country is destroying itself slowly, and other european´s doin the same.

Couple days ago muslims refugees rampaged a house which has been built just for them, because someone has burned their quoran book, damage is in the xxx,xxx usd´s
This country is ruled by a pu**y

Looking for places to live in the next years
09-01-2015, 04:49 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
White people of European descent need their own Nations or States where we can strictly limit immigration-its the only way for survival as a culture and ethnic group.

We cant pile into Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or Israel whenever we feel like it to settle and interbreed with the locals so, why should all these foreign immigrants be allowed to do this to our homelands? I actually get why but Ill be ignorantly labeled a "conspiracy theorist". There is a conspiracy and it's screwing the white race right up the ass with no Vaseline.

Watch and see if the pile of garbage controlled Western media doesn't call Russia and China the "big bad boogie man" the next few years because they have and maintain strict immigration policies, don't pander to public adoration of homosexual culture, do self seeking economic and political moves for national interests, don't waste their money on bogus foreign interventionists wars, etc. aka common sense. The globalist bastards like George Soros cant have that to have a NWO aka one World bankster fiefdom with sovereign independent nations and peoples running about.

Immigrants, wars, inflation, big brother, deindustrialization, feminism, gay agenda aka socially engineered depopulation game-all designed to destroy the white people.
09-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Alex
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Lol
09-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Grey wolves are like ultra nationalist turks. More like an underground political movement than a terrorist group. They're about turkish national identity, not religion. I'd be surprised if they started using bombs. But in this day and age who knows. Beating people up and threatening people is more like their style. I also wouldn't be surprised if current turkish goverment (Erdogan) would try and pin this on them since they're nationalist and proud of secular turkey, while Erdogan clearly is an islamist and has slowly trying to turn the country into more of a theocracy.

Erdogans a vile snake. He's been slowly adding to the explosiveness of the middle east by letting all the jihadis first into iraq then into syria while letting them withdraw, heal, regroup and rearm. Much like Asad, the Iranis and Pakistan They all wanted the americans to get caught up in another Vietnam, now look where it's got them.

This whole immigration thing is just coming to a head. In germany they have 1 attack per day on average on asylum housing. Next few european elections should be interesting. There's gonna be a big swing to the right, and i don't mean the conservatives. Front national in france is gonna take 20% I'd guess.
09-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • TideRide
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(08-30-2015, 04:58 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Apparently theyre called the grey wolves of Turkey and are angry at the deportation of around 100 chinese muslims from bangkok. The Chinese muslim ethnic group being of Turkish origin originally or something. That seems to be most likely scenario.

The Euros have a loose screw.

Here they spent centuries trying to keep the Arabs/Turks out, and now they're inviting them in with a fat welfare check. Nuts.

Meanwhile the U.S is becoming the northern extension of Mexico...

The list of desirable living destinations grows thinner by the day.
09-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Find Reply