Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody close or get frisky at amusment park:Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc?
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Anybody close or get frisky at amusment park:Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc?
I might end up hanging with a girl I met the other week at an amusement park and was curious if anybody had closed there?

If so, what were logistical challenges? Any other tips/advice?

I actually had a first date years back at Disneyland before I was "game" aware (it was nearby where we both were at the time so was sorta a joke) and surprisingly we both had a lot of fun and felt like we were a couple at the end but I didn't have logistics at that time so am curious what others might think.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks guys
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
09-10-2015, 04:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
RE: Anybody close or get frisky at amusment park:Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc?
Most parks have hotels nearby today... so you could just book a double room for the retreat. Closing in the park itself would be risky, since most areas are supervised by video. If you find some employee-room thats open...
09-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
GmaniFisto Offline
Gunner

United Kingdom
RE: Anybody close or get frisky at amusment park:Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc?
As said on RVF, a very bad idea, for all the reasons highlighted.
09-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Sure, at six flags. But you have to get them on the rollercoasters. Just take them on the scariest last, then get in the car and drive up to somewhere nice.
09-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
Some ferris wheels have VIP carriages with blacked out windows. No secret what goes on inside.
09-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Hey guys, many thanks for the ideas. Going to an amusement park is not my usual forte, it just so happened to come up during text conversation as this girl has never gone to Magic Mountain or Disneyland before and really wants to go so I figured fuck it, why not?

It's not like I was planning on going for a full blown out makeout session in front of all the kids and fuck her while on the It's A Small World After All boat ride. But I was more curious how to transition from being in a fun environment such as Disneyland or Magic Mountain to more intimate/sexual situation. Whether that be onsite in a VIP carriage or offsite such as the hotels or directly driving her somewhere after an exhilarating experience.

Anyways, plans fell through so might just push for a movie/drink at her/my place.

Thanks again all!
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

09-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

The crux of it is basically: either they'll be too scared to get on a wild ride, and there's nothing you can do about it
or
They'll get on it, get excited and horny.

Make sure they like rollercoasters before you go there, say there's no point going if you're not gonna use the best rides.
09-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
But if it is just for the wild ride - why not rent a Mustang for the weekend and let the engine roar?
09-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • TideRide
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(09-11-2015, 04:08 PM)SexiBack Wrote: The crux of it is basically: either they'll be too scared to get on a wild ride, and there's nothing you can do about it
or
They'll get on it, get excited and horny.

Make sure they like rollercoasters before you go there, say there's no point going if you're not gonna use the best rides.

Wow man. That's a new filter I've never ever thought of???

Asking a girl if she likes roller coasters! If she does, it's POSSIBLY an indication of her personality. My ex who could only ride maybe two roller coasters at most was not the most adventurous gal vs my most recent ex (the Korean one who you'll find many of my previous posts on) could ride tons of roller coasters and she was a smoker and also very adventurous in bed.

GIRL WHO LOVES ROLLER COASTERS AND SMOKES = KEEPER
(09-11-2015, 07:30 PM)geekindex Wrote: But if it is just for the wild ride - why not rent a Mustang for the weekend and let the engine roar?

Nice idea. Never thought about renting a fancy car and bringing gal to a place with nice view. Again, the amusement park was just a random date idea that came up through text conversation which got me thinking if that was a place that one had experience closing either onsite or offsite as my one experience with a Disneyland date years ago surprisingly was really effective in helping us connect.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 03:57 AM by fucksong.)
09-12-2015, 03:54 AM
Find Reply