Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I STRUK GOLD - 3somes using Tinder
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • Hicks, Squiggles
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I STRUK GOLD - 3somes using Tinder
I'm in Brussels for 3 days, came to visit a lover. We had plans to have a 3some with one of her friends but they decided they don't want to mix friendship and sex, they're co workers.

Anyway, I wrote on Tinder "Me and my girlfriend are looking for a 3some. Here, I said it. We're hot, we're cool, and looking for someone to join us.".

I've got TONS of matches but many of them as it turned out don't read the text.... but I'm chatting with two who did and are interested. If it works out I'll let you know but honestly in a large city this can't fail I think. I have only 2 more nights here so... we'll see. Try it :-)

09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
RE: I STRUK GOLD - 3somes using Tinder
Wouldn't be my first threesome in Belgium, good luck. How do you like the city, by the way? I like Brussels, try to walk around in the palace of justice if you have the chance.

Hidden gem is Gent, very beautiful and an hour by train away from Brussels, university city, hip, open minded, lots of stuff happening, cool, innovative restaurants, etc. I've lived there and one of my favorite cities.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 02:20 AM by nescio.)
09-22-2015, 02:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Squiggles Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I love Belgium.

Keep us updated on the threesome Wink
09-22-2015, 11:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Well, I was about to update that a pretty hot chick is meeting us tonight at 7:30 but she just wrote me she has 2nd thoughts.

Oh well.... but I guess for the effort Tinder is showing potential for this.

UPDATE: my girl is sending her a friend request, she's saying maybe she doesn't think it's real or whatever and she wants to speak with her herself :-)

My girl is cool no doubt.

UPDATE 2: She's coming for the drinks at the hotel bar and we will see. My girl is way cool, I'm so proud of her. She convinced her.

So I guess the lesson here is that when you make the contact both you and your girl should send the chick a friend request and BOTH should talk with her and show enthusiasm. My girl is saying "I think she just needed reassurance that I exist some certainty, as women do"
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 07:57 PM by 007 Game.)
09-22-2015, 07:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Squiggles Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Good girl!

That girl I am seeing off OkCuid is after a foursome. When the girls take the initiative it's defninately beneficial - otherwise it looks like the guy is a dominate perv.
09-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Yes it must look like you're both really into it.
09-22-2015, 11:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Prince Offline
Boatswain

Brussels sucks.. but i guess a 3some makes it better lol
09-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
The girl bailed out, she said she had a problem and then contacted us again to meet up some other time but I'm already not there.

When she said she can't make it, we tried using my girl's Tinder account, to search for girls. It turned out some girls use it to find other girls for 3somes with their boyfriends. If we had 1-2 more days, we could have easily found someone. Easy easy easy. If you have a girl who is into it, try it out. We literally had just 24-48 hours to try and pull it off.
09-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Find Reply