• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDSM Interracial Threesome Story
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: BDSM Interracial Threesome Story
(11-09-2015, 03:18 PM)Zolo Wrote: I'm on a graduate visa... can't remember how much it cost... maybe 2k or so.
I'm spending about 2k a month including rent.

That's a lot less than I thought. How is your living situation then? Many roommates?
11-09-2015, 09:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I got an AMAZING deal on a doorman apartment in Hamilton Heights right on Broadway (a lot of luck attached). I have one roommate. It the tallest building in my hood and have a beautiful rooftop view of the Hudson (Great fro sunsets). I can even see the Freedom Tower and Empire State from my place.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 04:50 AM by Zolo.)
11-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
When I lived in NY, 5 years ago, before going on this around the world 5 times ride, I was living on the 32nd floor of a tall building on 57th between 8 and 9. I had amazing views.

When I was there in May I passed by. The doorman remembered me, even that I wasn't there for 5 years. We spoke and he told me he just had his 1st grandson. He is in his mid 40s, I was pretty shocked. He said he got married really early and had kids early and now his own kids had kids early. I told him I've been traveling for 5 years, single, no real girlfriend... he said something like "you're doing the right thing, if I'd do it all over again I wouldn't get married or start a family till my 40s. I would start one only now".

Just a story
11-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Find Reply