What's your plan for Halloween
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
What's your plan for Halloween
What're your guys' plans for Halloween?

I'm thinking of going out... For some reason girls are extra slutty on this night. Almost always a good night to pull in the clubs and bars, kinda like Valentine's Day. And if you're an ugly fucker, you can get away with being someone else for the night in a costume or mask, haha.

Anybody have special plans? Or good Halloween club/bar stories

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015, 11:06 PM by pygmalion2.)
10-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: What's your plan for Halloween
I think it's the best night of the year for going out. Any girl that puts the effort into a costume is likely wanting to meet somebody. Unfortunately I think I'm going to be spending this year at a party with a girl I've been seeing for a while so I won't get to enjoy this Halloween as much as previous ones.
10-28-2015, 11:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Squiggles Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
It's weird how halloween is different in various parts of the world.

In the UK it's predominantly for kids to go trick and treating and irritate the piss out of the populous. Halloween parties are becoming a bit more popular with adults, but that's just because some people just want an excuse to get pissed and dress up. Never quite understood the desire to dress up in fancy dress as an adult personally, but maybe that's just me.
10-29-2015, 04:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
if you plan on going to vegas sometime but aren't sure when to go I would highly suggest Halloween
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

10-30-2015, 09:22 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Halloween in Germany? Forget it. Only kids walking around. In the bigger cities you may find a party with a bit of luck - but don't expect to find good pickups there.

If you want costumes, alcohol, and loose girls, wait for Karneval in Cologne, Düsseldorf or Mainz in February...
11-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I went to the Hollywood block party and it sucked compared to past years. They closed off the streets to prevent things from getting crazy which sucks because that block party was one of the first events that I remember really liking about LA. Unfortunately, I remember one year where all the cops came out full Ferguson style and it did feel like a fucking army.

If any of you ever come to LA for Halloween, better to go to the West Hollywood block party. More chicks go there and ppl dress up. In east Hollywood, it's more ghetto. It'll be like a few chicks and ppl dressed up and bunch of thugs checking ppl out. Not hating on thugs BUT not when they're the majority. But I don't wanna go out on Halloween to chill in the ghetto, I wannna see bad bitches.

At night, I didn't pull shit but earlier in the day, I had pulled a girl back to my hotel room who has 6000 Tinder fans. We had wine and I gave her a full body massage BUT didn't close for 2 reasons:

1) It was 11:30AM when I got her back to my place but my checkout was 12 so lobby called me to kick me out.
2) At one point, I was rubbing her inner thigh and rubbing her snatch outside her short biker shorts BUT she wouldn't let me pull them off so I took that as a no or not yet.

So ended up being a blue ball day
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
11-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I was in the West Hollywood party 12-13 years ago, it was great. This year in Glasgow. All kids... I felt so old, went to sleep early. They drink so fucking much. No doubt people are looking to get laid but nothing beats NYE. In NYE it's like Vegas, but everywhere.

11-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Find Reply