• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel Bargains
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • G_global
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Travel Bargains
Ok so a part of my job is scouring the internet looking for the best deals on various goods.

I thought it would be useful for us travelling philanders to have a thread highlighting some of the best travel deals out there.

I've been made aware of this site recently http://www.holidaypirates.com, has some pretty amazing bargains, some of which are still current.

For example, this is an absolute bargain that I might take advantage of:

http://www.holidaypirates.com/italy/flig...rt-342-429

Appreciate this thread may not be if interest to Mixx, as his Lordship's bottom is more accustomed to the leather furnishings of First Class Cool

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012, 01:38 AM by deb auchery.)
10-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Travel Bargains
That's a super cheap deal, good find.
10-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Bagotell Offline
Deckhand

Hi Guys

good tip to call Dial-a-flight (London) and ask them for the deals on offer.

they always seem to come up with great deals - i was told by one of the agents they dont advertise the deals, cause they take them themselves or their families
10-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I know a guy who used to work for Dialaflight( London Bridge )

He told me that he made his commission out of business travelers mostly . They would ring up and say they want flights/hotel/car hire etc, basically they are allowed to quote any price above an absolute minimum, anything over they get like 50% commission and 50% goes to Dialaflight
10-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Nice thread idea!
10-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Deb, Iceland, help me out! I've seen the Glasgow deal but I need cheaper than that! Cheers!
10-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I don't think Iceland will get much cheaper than £299 quid including accommodation. Broon I think you said you were a student?, perhaps worth seeing if there's any discounts.

Perhaps give Dialaflight, tell them your a beans on toast student and you need the cheapest deal possible.
Haha, I see there is a 500 Euro deal to Curacao from Amsterdam on Holidaypirates.

Never fucking heard of the place so decided to investigate.

It's a Dutch island off the coast of Venezuela, I found this Smile

http://campoalegresex.com/faq.php

I'm not even sure all the girls are female hehe

12.How much do the girls charge?
There is a widely accepted rate of 50 Antillean guilders (ca. USD 28/€20,-) for having sex with one of the girls, but this is not written in stone. Some may charge more (or even less) depending on the acts performed or the duration of your encounter. This friendly price is one of the reasons for Campo Alegre’s popularity.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012, 08:48 AM by deb auchery.)
10-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Cheers again Deb, I'll give that a shot a see what happens. Hopefully they'll be able to make me an offer I can't refuse!

As for cheapness, I love a bit of travel hacking but since initially engaging in the activity I've struggled to obtain deals at the level NN posted on his blog. ( http://naughtynomad.com/2011/10/14/trave...p-flights/ ) I mean, not that Gambia is top of my list to visit but fuck me €89 is cheap as hell! I fear that companies are far wiser to travel hacking than in bygone years but there are still deals to pick up and I feel it's important we have this as a continual thread if not just for looking at and thinking 'Wow, that's good value' but as a source of inspiration to those looking to hit the higher road.
10-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Thanks for link to NN's thread, very useful, didn't know Skyscanner had this functionality, bookmarked.

I often heard of cheap holidays in Gambia, but also heard to accommodation is worse than disgusting, but then again at those prices it's worth it just for the flight I imagine
10-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Skyscanner - Kiev to Delhi - One way - £205 with Air Arabia 5/12, lay over in Sharjah
10-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

I'd definitely just want to stay in Kiev. Whilst India is interesting, little chance of successful game unless you happen to fortunately meet an ultra liberal sex puppet!
10-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(10-14-2012, 10:08 AM)Broon Wrote: I'd definitely just want to stay in Kiev. Whilst India is interesting, little chance of successful game unless you happen to fortunately meet an ultra liberal sex puppet!

Get with the times!, Goa is full of Russian chicks!

I'm gonna bang Russian chicks, play golf, will be living like a Maharaja Smile

10-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

there was me thinking goa was a family destination. I'll see you there! Wink
10-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

(10-14-2012, 10:08 AM)Broon Wrote: I'd definitely just want to stay in Kiev. Whilst India is interesting, little chance of successful game unless you happen to fortunately meet an ultra liberal sex puppet!

If Indian women are your thing you are better off in London, big cities in Canada (Toronto), and the West Indies as opposed to India.
10-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Holiday Pirates got me a flight to Abu Dhabi for ABSOLUTELY FREE, ZIP, NADA £0 Smile)))))))

(Unless they don't honour the booking)

http://www.holidaypirates.com/uk-ireland...trip-taxes

I got Geneva - Rome - Abu Dhabi - Rome in February for 18 days

Going be having some fuuuuuunnnnnn in the sun Smile. I may in fact scrap my return ticket and fly from Abu Dhabi to Goa, we'll see.

The Alitalia Japan website has crashed now, so I think the fun's over.
10-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Find Reply