Paris up in smokes...
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Paris up in smokes...
So 150+ are dead in Paris.

The press is mum on the perpetrators, and their motives.

Fair to say a few Islamic rodents were involved...
11-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
RE: Paris up in smokes...
It's an isis attack. Five different shootings across the city is not a "lone wolf" attack, it is a well organised and well funded operation. Probably planned in raqqa or mosul by some of the ex army fucks high in IS command.

If France's intelligence service had done the needful decades ago (conduct operations in the slums to remove the thousands of automatic weapons stashed there) this would not have claimed so many lives. Sadly their incompetence in that, and finding these guys in the first place, let this happen.
11-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Nothing has ever been gained by terrorism .. so sad. I'm very shocked by the news and this moslim terrorism ain't likely to stop any time soon. Especially with US and Russia being on different sides.
11-14-2015, 04:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(11-14-2015, 02:03 PM)Alex Wrote: It's an isis attack. Five different shootings across the city is not a "lone wolf" attack, it is a well organised and well funded operation. Probably planned in raqqa or mosul by some of the ex army fucks high in IS command.

If France's intelligence service had done the needful decades ago (conduct operations in the slums to remove the thousands of automatic weapons stashed there) this would not have claimed so many lives. Sadly their incompetence in that, and finding these guys in the first place, let this happen.

I'm not so sure...

America (and Israel by proxy) armed and created ISIS in order to destabilize Syria. They didn't spring out of the ground like the press says.

But if I were a jihadist angry about my Moslem brothers being massacred in the Middle East, I can't think for the life of me why I would target France. England? America? Sure.

But a country that's taking in loads of Syrians? It boggles the mind.

The icing on the cake is that Marine Le Pen will win the election...as will far right parties throughout Europe.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 04:35 PM by SpecialEd.)
11-14-2015, 04:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Terrible. Yeah LePen will probably make big gains...at this point, I'm going to say, hopefully she does. Europe needs an impulse of nationalism sooner rather than later. The later it will happen the more extreme it will run.

If it wasn't ISIS it would be Al Qaida and if not them it would be Mohammed Caricature revengers, and if not them it would be someone else. There's an element in the muslim conscience that wants to be doing these kind of things and they will continue to do so.

But you can tell we the west are a civilisation in decline... in that we always look to blame ourselves first. Everyone who is poorer less educated than us is actually the more noble human and we're all supposed to feel a baseless amount of guilt for what we have.

At least the swiss aren't messing around. New legislation will be brought to the ballot box next year, where every foreigner who is conviced of significant crime will be sent home to wherever he came from.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 05:32 PM by Sexiback.)
11-14-2015, 05:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Nationalism is populism where they put the blame on someone else to meanwhile enforce a hidden agenda, mostly in favor of the rich elite. Extremes are never good, it are in fact extremes which lead to terrorism. This is all the fault of the west by not staying away from the middle east, spreading too much arms and their involvment leading to radicalisation. Stealing Palestina away from its inhabitants also didn't do much good. I think it's important the west makes peace with Russia and its allies soon if we wanna fight this.
11-14-2015, 06:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

And there you have it... it's our fault.

Yep, it's my fault, I personally have a hand in what's going on in Syria, and I made those guys run into a concert hall full of people and pull the trigger and shoot at revelers who are just trying to let loose after a long week. And it's my fault because... Palestine. And because they drive German cars in the UAE and China too. And if I was a good christian I'd turn the other cheek and say sorry for all I've done in the last 200 years that has led to yesterdays events and next weeks events too.
11-14-2015, 06:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Don't ridicule my reply by making it black and white, you opened this discussion. If the west would've stayed away there would be a lot less terrorism, just face reality. They should solve their own mess over there. This however doesn't give anyone the right for these actions. Religion is ofcourse the main source for all this evil. In this case, islam extremism. That's why I'm against religion. Don't spread some dumb shit by saying we all should convert to nationalism now, it makes you look like some uneducated hilbilly.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 08:30 PM by nescio.)
11-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
ISIS doesn't want to keep Islam limited to "Islamic territories" but to spread it everywhere. And what are you saying Nescio that the west should not intervene while they build themselves an empire where 12 years old are sold for sexual slavery and any non Muslim gets his head cut off? Should we wait until they have an atom bomb maybe before we intervene? And it's only a matter of time until it gets to London and NYC. The west grossly underestimated these guys.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 10:34 PM by 007 Game.)
11-14-2015, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

That's not at all what I said. I'm just pointing out that this is partly the fault of western politics. Ofcourse the west has to fight ISIS. They're a major threat to the free world. That's why we need a solution very fast with Russia to fight them.

I said that the west never should have intervened before, how many times did they arm rebels to throw over a regime only for those rebels to become jihadist? Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq .. Etc ... Why was it necessary to overthrow Saddam and Kadhafi and have now these civil wars? Just have a look at wikileaks. I remember an interview with a taliban leader saying that every time the US bombs a village in Pakistan he gains a bunch of new fighters and is happy with that. Western politics definitely not helped reduce terrorism, au contraire .. Denying that .. well, that's not even worth another reply.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 10:48 PM by nescio.)
11-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(11-14-2015, 08:29 PM)nescio Wrote: Don't ridicule my reply by making it black and white, you opened this discussion. If the west would've stayed away there would be a lot less terrorism, just face reality. They should solve their own mess over there. This however doesn't give anyone the right for these actions. Religion is ofcourse the main source for all this evil. In this case, islam extremism. That's why I'm against religion. Don't spread some dumb shit by saying we all should convert to nationalism now, it makes you look like some uneducated hilbilly.

They have been fighting and in turmoil for ages. Long before the West intervened if I recall. Two main branches of Islam hate each other. A land where radicalism prevails.

They have proven they can not solve their own mess.

Not sure exactly what needs to be done but something needs to be done to bring stability to the region. Not fair for all the women and children and peaceful moderates.

Such extreme ideology should not be permitted in this day an age.

I really hope France isn't just blowing smoke. The Pres is talking as if they are gonna go after ISIS hard.

Well, ISIS has two headquarters with Raqqa and Mosul. Not to mention countless other swaps of land. I wanna see the French put their money where their mouth is and level those cities and make a serious statement.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015, 01:19 AM by Dash Global.)
11-15-2015, 01:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
The only city we need to level is Riyadh. Then these wahabbi cultists will melt away.
11-15-2015, 02:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(11-15-2015, 02:03 AM)Alex Wrote: The only city we need to level is Riyadh. Then these wahabbi cultists will melt away.

Naw we need to level the whole lot of them.
11-15-2015, 02:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
The more I learn of about this..the more it reeks of a false-flag event.

I'd bet the bank this atrocity will lead to a ground invasion of Syria - except they won't go after ISIS. They'll topple Assad...just like Hussein.

They're already beating the way drums in Paris and D.C.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015, 04:34 AM by SpecialEd.)
11-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(11-15-2015, 03:39 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: The more I learn of about this..the more it reeks of a false-flag event.

I'd bet the bank this atrocity will lead to a ground invasion of Syria - except they won't go after ISIS. They'll topple Assad...just like Hussein.

They're already beating the way drums in Paris and D.C.

The American people already know nation building doesn't work so not sure how they could get by trying that again.

At most you will see Syria light up in the sky. Maybe some troops to secure oil areas.
11-15-2015, 04:37 AM
Find Reply