• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social network game (Pipelining VK)
[-]
  •
Chairman Offline
Stowaway

Poland
Social network game (Pipelining VK)
I haven't seen any thread about online/social network game on this forum so I thought I'd start one.

I'm mainly talking about VK as it can be very useful for any player travelling to the FSU. Also any other social network sites (facebook, myspace etc.) rather than actual dating sites.

I would like to hear what you have to say on:

How to send messages to girls on VK: how do you choose which girls to send messages to? What do you write? How to build comfort so they will b e down to meet? How to build some kind of attraction before meeting? (assuming its even possible?) I am under the impression that nowadays allot of Ukrainian girls view foreigners as sex tourists. How to start a conversation on VK without triggering their "creepy sex tourist" alarm?

Just in general any tips/info on VK/FSU girls, please do share your wisdom!
10-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Cassius Offline
Stowaway

RE: Social network game (Pipelining VK)
Hey Chairman

I think this is faboulus thread that you have started. Have you become more experienced with pipelining on VK.com?

Thanks in advance.
11-17-2012, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(10-13-2012, 09:40 AM)Chairman Wrote: I haven't seen any thread about online/social network game on this forum so I thought I'd start one.

I'm mainly talking about VK as it can be very useful for any player travelling to the FSU. Also any other social network sites (facebook, myspace etc.) rather than actual dating sites.

I would like to hear what you have to say on:

How to send messages to girls on VK: how do you choose which girls to send messages to? What do you write? How to build comfort so they will b e down to meet? How to build some kind of attraction before meeting? (assuming its even possible?) I am under the impression that nowadays allot of Ukrainian girls view foreigners as sex tourists. How to start a conversation on VK without triggering their "creepy sex tourist" alarm?

Just in general any tips/info on VK/FSU girls, please do share your wisdom!

I have had a fair few lays from VK pipelining.

The difficulty is holding the girls attention so she doesn't forget you the next day(or vice versa)

Also there is too much choice, you can get crazy searching through profiles looking at pictures. I end up finding.some hot pics of a girl then jerking off.

11-17-2012, 05:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Bagotell Offline
Deckhand

I use tagged in asia and middle east = pay dividends

dont use facebook or any other media - bad idea

will check out VK - i presume this is a site specifically for FSU
11-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

I hate the response rate of FSU pipe-lining. maybe I am doing something wrong. problem with VK.com is THEY mostly only put there friends on their list and if you do request an invite and are lucky to get added, she will not respond. i got like 100 friends but most will not carry a conversation. Most also will not talk good English.

hey Deb , When you get bored and put on the television is their anything in your language on? I can only eat bad food for so long.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2012, 12:54 PM by timmyjack.)
11-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chairman Offline
Stowaway

Poland
I don't know what your doing wrong then timmyjack, I just randomly add girls all the time and most of the time they accept and it usually results in a conversation (I even get randomly added by girls sometimes), if they don't reply when I message them I just delete them, no point having a girl in your list if she just ignores you.

Like deb auchery said there is so much choice, who gives a fuck if one girl ignores you.

It is true though, most girls don't speak English but you can always search languages and set English (although many girls put English on their profile but cannot hold a basic conversation)
Its also good if you are learning Russian, I often pick up new words and then just go on google translate to hear the correct pronunciation.
11-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

(11-18-2012, 01:26 AM)Chairman Wrote: I don't know what your doing wrong then timmyjack, I just randomly add girls all the time and most of the time they accept and it usually results in a conversation (I even get randomly added by girls sometimes), if they don't reply when I message them I just delete them, no point having a girl in your list if she just ignores you.

Like deb auchery said there is so much choice, who gives a fuck if one girl ignores you.

It is true though, most girls don't speak English but you can always search languages and set English (although many girls put English on their profile but cannot hold a basic conversation)
Its also good if you are learning Russian, I often pick up new words and then just go on google translate to hear the correct pronunciation.
I did not see how to filter VK base on language. I think response rates reflect city. A guy i know in a city where they have sex tourists says they tend to add only friends. Maybe you look like the FSU version of brad Pitt? I have to assume they do not like my page,photo's or my age. maybe you can pm me how you do it or what a good male page looks like.
I would still not expect most girls would add someone they do not know as a friend, especially a foreigner who they do not speak common language with. We are not rock stars anymore and their friends will wonder why we on their list. i also realize that the girls i sent requests to were often not even online although it says "online". I will say I found Russia easier to make friend s than Ukraine. Maybe more English speakers and less sex tourists,dunno.
Someone who is a pipelining expert should write a how to,lol

11-18-2012, 05:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chairman Offline
Stowaway

Poland
(11-18-2012, 05:42 AM)timmyjack Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 01:26 AM)Chairman Wrote: I don't know what your doing wrong then timmyjack, I just randomly add girls all the time and most of the time they accept and it usually results in a conversation (I even get randomly added by girls sometimes), if they don't reply when I message them I just delete them, no point having a girl in your list if she just ignores you.

I did not see how to filter VK base on language. I think response rates reflect city. A guy i know in a city where they have sex tourists says they tend to add only friends. Maybe you look like the FSU version of brad Pitt? I have to assume they do not like my page,photo's or my age. maybe you can pm me how you do it or what a good male page looks like.
I would still not expect most girls would add someone they do not know as a friend, especially a foreigner who they do not speak common language with. We are not rock stars anymore and their friends will wonder why we on their list. i also realize that the girls i sent requests to were often not even online although it says "online". I will say I found Russia easier to make friend s than Ukraine. Maybe more English speakers and less sex tourists,dunno.

Well which country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
Are you targeting one specific city?

My page is pretty basic, I just have 4 pics up which are not exactly interesting so to speak.

Maybe you only try to speak in English with them? I always open in Russian, as I am learning, after a few messages I ask if they speak English or not.
For sure only add the girls that are online, if they are online it will say when you click their profile.

I just say the same things to every girl usually, I'm surprised your struggling so much to get as much as a conversation going.
11-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

(11-18-2012, 08:14 AM)Chairman Wrote:

My page is pretty basic, I just have 4 pics up which are not exactly interesting so to speak.

Maybe you only try to speak in English with them? I always open in Russian, as I am learning, after a few messages I ask if they speak English or not.
For sure only add the girls that are online, if they are online it will say when you click their profile.

I just say the same things to every girl usually, I'm surprised your struggling so much to get as much as a conversation going.
I tried Ukrainian industrial shithole.. I said i was there for work. I got better responses from saying I am going to Russian cities. However,I have gotten conversations just not the majority. I actually think they might not be online , site says they online but they can be off doing other things while logged on. My biggest issue is that most do not add as friends and I send message in Russian. Google translated.
What do you say exactly?
Maybe I should send friend request without message?I can imagine they suspicious of a strange non Russian speaker sending them a message.I can pipeline I guess, I just do not like the reply %.I think the quality is better in person and maybe easier.
Mamba on the other hand now makes you have to be a VIP if you want to list yourself in a country without local ip address.
11-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(11-17-2012, 12:52 PM)timmyjack Wrote: I hate the response rate of FSU pipe-lining. maybe I am doing something wrong. problem with VK.com is THEY mostly only put there friends on their list and if you do request an invite and are lucky to get added, she will not respond. i got like 100 friends but most will not carry a conversation. Most also will not talk good English.

hey Deb , When you get bored and put on the television is their anything in your language on? I can only eat bad food for so long.

I don't have a TV in Ukraine, I can't imagine what trash is on. Better just to download stuff.

The food sucks here indeed. It's 3am now, and even the 24hr pizza plae is closed. All that's left is McDonalds and some place selling pig's ears. This is the most useless country on earth.
11-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chairman Offline
Stowaway

Poland
(11-18-2012, 10:40 AM)timmyjack Wrote:

I tried Ukrainian industrial shithole.. I said i was there for work. I got better responses from saying I am going to Russian cities. However,I have gotten conversations just not the majority. I actually think they might not be online , site says they online but they can be off doing other things while logged on. My biggest issue is that most do not add as friends and I send message in Russian. Google translated.
What do you say exactly?
Maybe I should send friend request without message?I can imagine they suspicious of a strange non Russian speaker sending them a message.I can pipeline I guess, I just do not like the reply %.I think the quality is better in person and maybe easier.
Mamba on the other hand now makes you have to be a VIP if you want to list yourself in a country without local ip address.

I could copy and paste a typical conversation I have with a girl on vk here if it would be of any use to anyone.
I don't ever send messages first, I just send a friend request.

All I say is I want to get acquainted with them and they either agree or say no.
Then I just say I am in their city and I want to meet with them, its really just that basic. I can usually screen the ones who are actually interested because they will ask questions or at least put lots of these)))
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012, 12:26 PM by Chairman.)
11-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

(11-18-2012, 12:24 PM)Chairman Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 10:40 AM)timmyjack Wrote:

What do you say exactly?

I could copy and paste a typical conversation I have with a girl on vk here if it would be of any use to anyone.
I don't ever send messages first, I just send a friend request.

All I say is I want to get acquainted with them and they either agree or say no.
Then I just say I am in their city and I want to meet with them, its really just that basic. I can usually screen the ones who are actually interested because they will ask questions or at least put lots of these)))

Sure , lets see what a conversation looks like. So my understanding is you only introduce yourself after they took the auto friend request?You do not send a message with it?
11-19-2012, 05:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I always send a message first. They accept friend request readily but they seldom respond to further.messaging. I consider it a bit rude to send out cold.requests. Also they will do the whole "do I know you?" Thing.

My preference
11-19-2012, 05:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chairman Offline
Stowaway

Poland
привет

Alina
привет

привет

Chairman
как дела

Alina
хорошо ,сам как

Chairman
Тоже

что ты делаешь

Alina
иду в душ ,а ты

Chairman
откуда Tы?

Alina

Chairman
Тоже

Alina
))))))))))

Chairman
Я хочу встретиться с вами

Alina
ум ,зачем же ?вы же влюблены ))))))))

Chairman
Вам хорошо выглядеть, я бы хотел встретиться

Alina
что значит вам хорошо выглядеть ,сколько вам лет ?сгде учитесь ?чем по жизни занимаетесь

Alina
18 и мне ,вы влюблены ,встречаться не стоит ,не люблю рушить чьи либо отношения и чувства

That is how I usually do it once they accept me and they don't ask the 'do i know you' thing.

Chairman
какой город?
Zhenka
Chairman
Я тоже
Zhenka
где именно
Chairman
в **
Chairman
Chairman
Я хочу чтобы встретиться с вами
Zhenka
так давай встретимся
Chairman
Я так хочу
Zhenka
где и когда?
Chairman
дай мне свой ​​номер телефона
Zhenka
+38098776****
Chairman
я буду текст или позвонить вам
Zhenka
что делал целий день

A recent chat with a girl, just saying about the meeting after all the basics.
Sorry if its difficult to read I literally just copied and pasted from VK and cut out spaces.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM by Chairman.)
11-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

Nice , thank you. So this is after you sent out a request cold to be added as friend?
11-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Find Reply