Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where should i focus on if i want to find a wife?
[-]
  •
zonda14 Offline
Deckhand

where should i focus on if i want to find a wife?
im looking for a future wife and im 26 years old, in which country should i focus on?

ive been in bangkok two times now and it seems that i dont get along with thai ladies. they seem little retarded, its difficult to explain. they get antagonistic with one for the smallest things and they expect the guy to hold on and say sorry for several hours/days although the man is innocent.

how would you compare thai women with philippine women? or is there other country i should look into for a future wife?

lady has to be serious, faithful and have good housewifing skills.
12-21-2015, 10:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: where should i focus on if i want to find a wife?
Mexico
Brasil
Vietnam
Philippines

Come to mind
12-21-2015, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
You should try to find a girlfriend who's intelligent and close to your culture. Dating a poor girl from another culture with low education is bound to fail. There are many intelligent, hot girls in eastern Europe and Russia. For example: my girlfriend is Latvian. Interesting because she's from another culture, but her being from a European culture means we're not too different. Latvia is pretty atheist, so none of that religious bullshit. She's pretty, loyal, liberal and studied law and she's a good housewife. She has a job and able to expand our income. There are many smart, beautiful girls in that region who make far better girlfriends than western ones. One example: during my trip in Russia I had the chance to get a very beautiful Russian girl, a singer with university degree, model looks, class, good taste in music and rich family background. And I was there only for about 5 days. I do not have much money nor do I look like a model.

You could also get lucky in Latin-America if you look for girls with university degree who come from middle class and above. Ideal are the ones with some European blood or the ones who studied and traveled abroad. It's not at all hard to find a well-educated, hot latina if you know how to seduce a girl. I'm done messing around with poor girls.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 11:19 PM by nescio.)
12-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Rich poor, all can drop you for a rich dude after getting to the West.
12-21-2015, 11:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

If you're with a girl who's within the EU, has double nationality or comes from rich background and is genuinly in love with you and you know how to satisfy her in bed, the chances are getting slim.

Also, not all girls want to live in the west, you know. My wife really didn't want to move to Europe with me at first and she has double nationality: Italian-Venezuelan. Only when shit really got really bad we had to leave Venezuela.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 01:23 AM by nescio.)
12-22-2015, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Problem is you will not be able to truly know if a woman is genuinely in love with you. Also, all these prerequisites are not exactly easy to find in most guy's situation.

12-22-2015, 01:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I find the preocupation with finding a wife amusing...

What are the benefits exactly?
12-22-2015, 03:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Family
Shared Expenses
Added Income
Personal Enjoyment

come to mind.

bare in mind, what is a benefit for one might be a nuance for another.

just depends on what someone wants in life.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 03:42 AM by Dash Global.)
12-22-2015, 03:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
zonda14 Offline
Deckhand

(12-21-2015, 11:05 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Mexico
Brasil
Vietnam
Philippines

Come to mind
im not tempted to go to south america cause it feels too dangerous.

how would you compare ladies in vietnam, philippines and thailand?

arent vietnam ladies looking like chinese? im not finding chinese attractive.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 04:34 AM by zonda14.)
12-22-2015, 04:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

(12-22-2015, 01:32 AM)Dash Global Wrote: Problem is you will not be able to truly know if a woman is genuinely in love with you. Also, all these prerequisites are not exactly easy to find in most guy's situation.

You never can, but neither can a woman know that from her boyfriend. I know I will sound pretentious, but I've had many girls being hopelessly deeply in love with me. And you can really see when a girl is truly in love with you. It just depends which girls you're chasing and where. Don't go search them in a nightclub for instance.
(12-22-2015, 04:34 AM)zonda14 Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:05 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Mexico
Brasil
Vietnam
Philippines

Come to mind
im not tempted to go to south america cause it feels too dangerous.

I've never been to Asia, but I've banged a few Asians, some how they don't strike me as good wife material. Latin-America can be dangerous, but also pretty safe, it all depends on the region and your way of traveling. I found Peru, Colombia and Ecuador very safe to travel, besides the buses in Ecuador. Venezuela was very dangerous.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 04:48 AM by nescio.)
12-22-2015, 04:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(12-22-2015, 04:34 AM)zonda14 Wrote: im not tempted to go to south america cause it feels too dangerous.

Dont be a pussy. Me and millions of other men have went to Latin America and can confirm it is / can be perfectly safe.

I do not have enough experience with Thai girls to break them down.

Philippines
- Fun, Open, Friendly, Traditional yet Westernized, Religious (only in the sense they believe in God, not in that they are angels), Loyalty is hit or miss

Vietnam
- Conservative, Shy, Loyal, Traditional, Not Religious, Dedicated, Home Bodied

As for looks, Asian women come in a variety of different looks regardless of their country. Are these Vietnam women too ugly for you? (quick look at VietnamCupid)

[Image: VZi7I8A.png]
[Image: ss1j5W6.png]
[Image: KE7zOHL.png]
[Image: yhVvVgs.png]
[Image: sqEwjFp.png]

@Nescio

Regardless of how much you think x girl was in love with you or how much you can "feel" it, the truth is there is just no way to know for absolute certainty. You can find good wifes that are educated, uneducated, homebodied, party girls, poor, rich etc. Each man simply has to be wise and use his instincts. However, I will agree with you, its better (generally) to find an educated non poor girl. But, there isnt no set rule we must all abide by here.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 05:34 AM by Dash Global.)
12-22-2015, 05:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
zonda14 Offline
Deckhand

im getting more and more confused. dont know which cupidsite to focus on. arrrrrrrgggggg. Angry

some pic of pinays?
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 05:43 AM by zonda14.)
12-22-2015, 05:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Bro, unless you are gay, I can pull pictures of nearly any Asian country with attractive women. Pinays are some of the most varied (actually they are) looking women in Asia. They can look nearly East Asian, Spanish, Malay, etc.

I have posted numerous pics of Pinays on this forum. Do a search. Although, like I said, unless you are a phaggot, id just take my word for. I have some of the most rigid appearance rating metrics of almost anyone I know.

You need to go off of the culture primarily and the deposition of the women. You can find good looking women almost anywhere.
12-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
zonda14 Offline
Deckhand

(12-22-2015, 05:53 AM)Dash Global Wrote: Bro, unless you are gay, I can pull pictures of nearly any Asian country with attractive women. Pinays are some of the most varied (actually they are) looking women in Asia. They can look nearly East Asian, Spanish, Malay, etc.

I have posted numerous pics of Pinays on this forum. Do a search. Although, like I said, unless you are a phaggot, id just take my word for. I have some of the most rigid appearance rating metrics of almost anyone I know.

You need to go off of the culture primarily and the deposition of the women. You can find good looking women almost anywhere.
so youre saying either vietnamcupid or philipinecupid?
12-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(12-22-2015, 05:56 AM)zonda14 Wrote: so youre saying either vietnamcupid or philipinecupid?

Sure, it all depends on which country you are going to. You google and find the best online dating sites and apps. Many are Cupid but not all.

Also need to use Tinder as well.

That is just online, can meet women in the street, grocery store, gym, park, bar, club, church, friends of friends etc etc.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 06:32 AM by Dash Global.)
12-22-2015, 06:31 AM
Find Reply