[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
007 Game: Origins - Bucharest
Continues from a previous post

(http://naughtynomad.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=325

and

http://vanofvictory.com/007-game-origins-bucharest/)

… I arrive to the X hostel around 12:30 AM, where Aaron was waiting for me in the last five days. The taxi drops me outside of the hostel. I know it’s the right place because the Van of Victory is parked right outside of it. A few guys are sitting in the hangout area. They see me coming and start yelling:

- “It’s the other van guy!!!! We’ve been waiting for you and heard so much about you. Come, we’re going on a pub crawl!”

They then give me a beer and show me my bunk-bed.

I’ve already number and Facebook closed four girls today and the night didn’t even start yet. I throw my backpack on my bed and look in the mirror. I look tired. It’s been nonstop action for weeks and very intense last few days. I slept only three hours the previous night after partying in Budapest, and before that three days of traveling with my parents and meeting my brother for the first time in about seven years.

The guys are waiting for me. They ask where Aaron is but I have no idea, I just arrived to the hostel a few minutes earlier and didn’t hear from him in a few days. I know he almost banged some chick but lost her to the hostel’s bartender in an epic battle, but that’s all I heard from him in the last few days.

We start walking towards the old town and I get to know them. I meet the bartender.

- “So you’re the guy who stole some girl from Aaron?”

He started laughing.

- “Yea, I’m the best… your friend didn’t have a chance”.
- “You’re the best, ha? We will see about that….”

Moments later we spot Aaron walking back towards the hostel with two girls. It turns out that one of them is the same girl that he lost to the bartender. He will bang her in the van a few hours later. Me and Aaron hug and exchange a few words. He tells me that he’s going back to the hostel with the girls and I tell him I’m going on the pub crawl. We go our separate ways.

We arrive to the first stop, some bar with live music. Everybody order drinks and sit down to chat. But I’m totally restless. I’ve heard good things about Bucharest for years and waited for as long as I remember to get here. I walk around the bar and chat with some girls and then go back to our table. It’s the usual guy talk… sports, beer, traveling stories. Most of the group is made of some friends who are traveling together for a few weeks. The bigger the group, the lower the quality of conversation. And it was a big fucking group.

At some point we all at the dancefloor among some local girls. I see that one of them is checking out one guy from our group so I open her. I ask her name and introduce her to the guy she was looking at. They chat for awhile and I then whisper to him “she likes you…. I’ll talk with her friend”. He then looks at me and says “Ahaaaaaaaa so that’s why you introduced me to her! You just wanted the friend!”. I was doing him a favor and this is what I get… asshole.

Later we all walk to the next venue, an overcrowded club with too loud music and almost no light. It was a terrible venue for pick up and I couldn’t find myself there either. I didn’t really like the guys I was hanging out with and was getting pissed. At one point I turn to the only girl in the group and ask her something. The same guy from before, the asshole, looks at me and yells: “Hey! Why don’t you find your own girl!?!?”.

Fuck this shit. I’m leaving.

I went out of the club to the bustling streets of Bucharest’s old town. I still didn’t know what was going on around me, I didn’t have a map or my phone and was completely disoriented. I didn’t even know where the hostel was and how did I get there. All I knew was that there were tons of bars and clubs around me all packed with young people partying hard.

Up until this point I didn’t really go out alone much. I was used to having a wing, someone to fall back to, to chat with, to open sets with. But now I was alone. About a week earlier, in Constanta, me and Aaron split up towards the end of the night and within minutes I was already kissing some girl I bumped into. I’ve always wanted to go out solo but didn’t have the confidence to actually do it. I’ve only done it a few times but it was because it just happened, not because I wanted to.

This was it… I felt ready. I was now an approaching machine with a dozens of notches under my belt. My dance-floor game is sick, my bar game decent, my confidence through the roof. It was weekend and I was in Bucharest’s party central – all alone.

My mind was set on pulling a SNL with a local chick and I decided not to waste a single minute. I started walking in the small streets and narrow alleys, going in and out of bars like a madman. What I was looking for was simple – a good looking chick who was down to fuck and liked me. But how could I tell?

After going out almost every single night for more than a year – there is nothing easier. It is enough that a girl looks at me for a split second longer than usual, smiles at me, or gestures towards me to her friend and I hone on the invitation like an Air to Air missile honing on a heat source. You can either look for these signs or illicit them by getting closer to the girl and making her notice you. Girls subconsciously send out those signals all the time and after awhile you learn to recognize them. I’ve become so good at reading girls’ body language that it’s enough for me to walk in a club for less than a minute to know exactly which girls would be more receptive to me approach them. And when girls drink or go out looking to get laid, they’ll make their approach invitations more obvious and will display signs of interest less covertly than they normally would.

This is what makes instant make-outs possible. When you become good at recognizing the signs – all you need to do is walk around the venue, target the girls that like you, grab their hand and bring your face closer to theirs. If they don’t flinch or if they even bring their face closer to yours – you can go in for the kiss right there and then without exchanging a single word.

Tonight was a SNL night and there were literally hundreds of girls around. All I needed was to walk the clubs and streets, illicit and look for the invitation and go in. From there I’d quickly escalate and go for the pull. No fooling around – tonight I’m on a mission.

I went in and out, in and out, bar after bar, club after club, walking the venues sending smiles around and allowing girls to see me. If I’d see a girl I like – I’d get closer to her and make sure she noticed me. I’d then back off a little and wait for a reaction. If she’d ignore me – I’d be somewhere else within a second. If she’d give me even a micro smile or would turn her body in my direction – I’d approach.

The birth of 007 Game:

Putting yourself out there -> Eliciting /Seeking invitations -> Approaching -> Escalation -> Assessment:

How receptive is the girl? Are we making out? Does she let me cup her ass? If I turn my back to her and grab her hands and then put them on my chest - would she shove her hand under my shirt? Or would she pull back? Question – ”So what would you like for breakfast tomorrow morning?” – Does she smile? Or looks at me as if I’m a creep?

Decision time – Staying in or ejecting? If the signs are green – I’d stay. If they’re red – I’d eject and look for another girl.

With time you learn from past mistakes: staying in all night with a girl that only kissed you but didn’t let you push a hand under her shirt. A girl that said early on something about having to wake up early but you ignored it. A girl that said she’s married and you kept telling yourself that it’s fine and that she would cheat on him with you, despite not making-out with you “hardcore” enough… experience is king.

An hour later I’m dancing with a very hot girl who is in her early 30′s… a strong candidate. How good looking? A ballerina. We’re making out and it’s all systems go. We like each other and it’s not just physical. She’s a smart chick who is into all sorts of arts and hobbies. She appreciates my dancing skills and I befriend her buddies. When the time is right – I tell her to take me to her apartment. She resists a little but a joke about me sleeping on the sofa is all it takes.

We stay in bed until very late, 2 or 3 PM. She then asks me what about the breakfast that I promised cooking her. We walk to the kitchen dressed in bed sheets and cut some tomatoes and cheese. We go back to bed and fool around some more, then I take a taxi back to the X hostel.

The guys are sitting in the hangout area drinking beer. They watch me as I enter, still dressed with the same clothes I had on the previous night.

- “Was she hot?” The bartender asks.
- “A ballerina” I throw at him and go to have a shower.

The same night we went out again the whole group. I spent 15 minutes with them before ejecting myself to the streets for solo hunting. I stretch and turn my head around: left or right? left or right? Left… and I’m on the move.

Since then I’ve become addicted to flying solo and this sort of hunting which later I’ll refer to as 007 Game. As far as I’m concerned – it is the only way to play, the purest form of Game.

A couple of hours later I pulled a girl out of a club.

- “What’s the best hotel in town?”
- “The best? The Radisson”
- “Is it better than the Hilton?”
- “Yea, for sure… why? Are we going there?”

I smiled at her and hailed a taxi. I opened the door and she entered the cab without saying a word.

to be continued
10-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
RE: 007 Game: Origins - Bucharest
Sorry, but was all this in Romania? I have been fucking a Transylvanian chic for 2 weeks, ans I am really liking them. They are very passionate in bed, smart and sexy. I have given her several shit tests and she has never lost her cool with me or instigated a fight like a Latina girl would in a heartbeat.

Tell us more about your take on Romanian girls.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012, 05:42 AM by Mixx.)
10-15-2012, 02:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I was there for exactly 3 days (in Bucharest). I was in Constanta for a week but the place was dead as it was not the season yet. So I don't have enough info... But I can confirm what Roosh is saying, Polish girls are #1 !!!
10-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-15-2012, 02:26 AM)Van of Victory Wrote: I can confirm what Roosh is saying, Polish girls are #1 !!!

Break this statement down for us some more VoV. #1 In comparison to all girls worldwide, or just comparing to Romanian girls?

I am so fucking stoked about Wroclaw in Spring. Hell, I must just tought it up and go during winter for New Years eve since they love latino men so much.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012, 05:45 AM by Mixx.)
10-15-2012, 05:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
In Bucharest I went out twice, pulled twice. I also heard for years, from different sources, that they love sex and are very open over there. In my last day in Napa I went to have a massage and my masseuse was Romanian. She told me that she used to go out since she was 14, dressed up to look 18, and would seduce older man. She told me that they used to have crazy parties in university where "everybody went with everybody".

Polish girls... Look, it's a catholic country. In terms of ease - it's harder than the Czech republic (which is a protestant country). I had SNLs there but I think it's a little harder there than other places (over Hungary lets say), meaning you'd have to put in a date or two. (I never had to put a 2nd date but I had a sick date plan and always got the girls to miss their last bus after watching a movie with them, teaching them salsa, and cooking for them Israeli food - all in one night)

Polish girls are sweet... they're still not westernized, they have family values, they walk hand in hand with their mothers, they like to treat their men nicely. I was a month in Krakow and that was my experience.

If you're looking for "easy" girls (and sweet too) then I'd head to Prague / Czech republic over Poland.

10-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-15-2012, 06:34 AM)Van of Victory Wrote: If you're looking for "easy" girls (and sweet too) then I'd head to Prague / Czech republic over Poland.

Man, this is the total opposite of every report at RVF! I was told that Prague has been polluted by Stag parties, that girls are tougher to crack for foreigners, then another guy tells me taht my latin looks are a surefire winner!

Damn, Poland, Prague, Romania....fuck...this is driving me nuts.

I will say that the Romanian girl I have been fucking lately here in Miami has been incredibly sweet to me. I even tried to intentionally pick fights with her to test her coolness, and she does not budge!! She continues to be sweet, and apologetic for me not being happy with her...holy fuck is she for real???

She even tells me herself taht if I go to Romania, as a latin man from America, I woudl have my pick of what women to date! This is a Romanian girl I am fucking teling me this!!!

Now, here is the kicker, 2 nights ago, she told me that she was not in teh mood for sex, and was VERY APOLEGETIC ABOUT IT, when I got to her house, thinking it was just movies and nothing else, she tore my short off within 15 minutes and kept fucking me for 3 hours straight, and then aplogized again for not being horny enough....serious? she fucks me for 3 hours and she says that is NOT HORNY ENOUGH?? damn!!

FUCK, ROMANIA MUST BE HEAVEN IF SHE IS ANY EXAMPLE OF LOCAL WOMEN!!

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM by Mixx.)
10-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Mixxxxxxxx relaxxxxxx :-) why not do all of them??? One month each. Whats the hurry? :-)

10-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
lupus Offline
Stowaway

All else being equal, who does better with girls in Southeast Europe (excluding Greece)? British guys, American guys, Latin guys, Japanese guys, Zulu guys etc?
10-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-16-2012, 05:52 AM)Van of Victory Wrote: Mixxxxxxxx relaxxxxxx :-) why not do all of them??? One month each. Whats the hurry? :-)

Ummm..10 Degres below 0 - that's the hurry. I'm from Miami, cannot tae extreme cold temps below 10C Smile

I am trying to get in and out (no pun intended) before my nuts detach from the base of my penis form the extreme cold weather I hear goes on over there.

So, if I can get there, and get out by January 1st - fantastic! Otherwise, I'll have to wait until spring to fuck around in all EE countries.

Mixx
10-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

(10-16-2012, 07:29 AM)lupus Wrote: All else being equal, who does better with girls in Southeast Europe (excluding Greece)? British guys, American guys, Latin guys, Japanese guys, Zulu guys etc?

All else is rarely equal but from what I have heard from guys who have been to such places, Whiter or more Caucasian looking guys will do well, everyone else will have their struggles. Now Latinos, Middle Eastern men, and Lighter Indians may see success but if I was to point out a type that would do outstanding there based on looks alone, it would be a Blonde guy with blue eyes.

From some Black guys I have talked to, they have complained about really struggling there.
10-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
007 Game is tight!

"I didn’t really like the guys I was hanging out with and was getting pissed."

I love going out hunting alone, whether day game or club game. The first time I ever went out alone to a club/bar, it was weird and I felt self conscious as I thought ppl always went to clubs with friends. I even had girls who would ask me where my friends were, but if you're out on a mission, nothing beats going out alone. It's just easier to go out alone. No matter how cool a guy is, you may have diff tastes in women, you may have to wing for him by chatting up with a chick you don't even like. Or he may be self conscious, and you end up being a coach instead of focusing on your own mission. Or in your case, they might be dicks and why waste your energy with ppl who don't raise your positive energy, which ultimately, a chick who's DTF will intuitively feel. Just easier to go it alone. Free and relaxing. Can't beat that feeling of going into multiple venues on the hunt for that "one" whereas if you have friends with you, you can't just randomly leave.

"This is what makes instant make-outs possible. When you become good at recognizing the signs – all you need to do is walk around the venue, target the girls that like you, grab their hand and bring your face closer to theirs. If they don’t flinch or if they even bring their face closer to yours – you can go in for the kiss right there and then without exchanging a single word."

Damn, I gotta go for insta-makeout. I let myself get lazy in the past and would just look for those signs and then open with conversation. Words are overrated. Just let your primal senses take over.

"And when girls drink or go out looking to get laid, they’ll make their approach invitations more obvious and will display signs of interest less covertly than they normally would."

Just curious, from your experiences, how often have you found the DTF chicks to be dressed extremely sexy and/or slutty. I know that just cuz a chick dresses sexy, doesn't necessarily mean she's DTF, but curious as to your statistics. In my opinion, a girl who wears a short skirt, short shorts, isn't necessarily a slut, she may just be very fashionable, but a girl who wears a low cut shirt, is at least sending some "sex signals" as it's more provacative to a girl. Also, I've found that in day game, if a girl is wearing really high heels, she's open to being opened because she feels attractive whereas if she's wearing flats, it's hit or miss.

"With time you learn from past mistakes: staying in all night with a girl that only kissed you but didn’t let you push a hand under her shirt. A girl that said early on something about having to wake up early but you ignored it. A girl that said she’s married and you kept telling yourself that it’s fine and that she would cheat on him with you, despite not making-out with you “hardcore” enough… experience is king."

This is so powerful, like you mentioned in your other posts, filter out a 9 who's not DTF to find a 7 if she is. In hindsight, I've failed so many times in the past to get SNL, because i'm only shooting for 9s who are dressed fucking sexy as hell but I didn't pick up early on they weren't DTF, but i would still work em because they were the hottest or one of the hottest ones in venue.

Keep the posts coming mate, thanks
10-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-16-2012, 05:52 AM)Van of Victory Wrote: Mixxxxxxxx relaxxxxxx :-) why not do all of them??? One month each. Whats the hurry? :-)

Hey, tell us more about Constanta, that's where the Romanian chic I have been fucking all week tells me to avoid because of gypsies (I follow the opposite advice of what all women tell me), what was it like there? What are the girls like?

When is the absolute best time to visit? Since Varna, Bulgaria is just south, I'm guessing summertime hot spot? or Winter sleeper pick?

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2012, 01:37 PM by Mixx.)
10-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Its a summer resort, July / August. Have you been in Australia? It should be there spring soon.
10-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

(10-15-2012, 05:44 AM)Mixx Wrote: I am so fucking stoked about Wroclaw in Spring.

I was there last spring
10-20-2012, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-20-2012, 03:24 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 05:44 AM)Mixx Wrote: I am so fucking stoked about Wroclaw in Spring.

I was there last spring

Really? I did a search fo your trip report and did not find it.....why is that player? Smile

So, what's the verdict? Worth the trip?

Mixx
10-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Find Reply