Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TransSiberian Adventure
[-]
  •
cooldude898 Offline
Stowaway

TransSiberian Adventure
Although the city guides are very helpful on this site, personally I'm a proponent of self-exploration (internally and externally). That's why I like the whole principle behind NaughtyNomad because he can go into these places (Africa, etc) that no one else has the balls to enter. There's something bold and invigorating about going into these places as opposed to just hitting Bangkok or Lima which we know extensive information about and everyone has posted guides/stories about. I guess you can say I like danger and unpredictability.

Hence why, I do believe I will be most likely embarking from Vladivostok to Moscow with various pit stops along the way (Mongolia, maybe khazakstan (sp?), other minor Russian towns) to see what kind of weird and crazy shit I can get into. I will probably start late May when my school gets out. I'm not sure how long it will take. It all depends on who I meet, where I decide to spend more time in, etc but I am down to meet up with people from here as I'm trekking through the Asian Steppes. I wonder if anyone has done this or has known anyone who has done this and can give information on it. I know most people (even amongst extreme traveling groups) havent done this so theres little info (which I like), but if someone could give any form of recommendation or advice I'll take what I can get.
04-18-2016, 02:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: TransSiberian Adventure
Sounds like a great trip. Any particular reason you picked the Tran-Siberian over the Trans-Mongolian?
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-20-2016, 04:29 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
RE: TransSiberian Adventure
Please, keep us posted!. Do you know any Russian?
04-20-2016, 09:52 PM
Find Reply