The "I just had a threesome" thread.
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
The "I just had a threesome" thread.
It was a good night. 
That puts me on four three-ways with two girls. Not enough, I say. (Is it ever with threesomes?)
What about you guys?

Anyway, rather than using this thread solely for ego, we should use it to break down what happened for learning purposes.

What happened?

It wasn't planned. A girl I'm seeing brought home  a co-worker for a few drinks. The co-worker suggested a game of truth or dare, and chose dare right off the bat. I knew it on at that point. I dared her to lick me girl's nipples, and one thing led to another. They were both bi, so I didn't really have to do much. I went out to re-up on tequila and when I came home they were taking naked selfies of themselves on my phone.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 09:15 AM by Zolo.)
04-27-2016, 08:56 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: The "I just had a threesome" thread.
First time I had sex for free aged 18 (had fucked like 10 hookers in Amsterdam before because of degenerate weirdo tendencies that overpowered my will to remain chaste for the right women) I scored a threesome with 2 Hungarian girls while in Tenerife.

I'd rate a 6 and a 7.5 they fucked me after asking if I was a virgin and I rather intelligently withheld the fact I was in fact a veteran monger. I believe the vibe I gave off was cute harmless naive nerd at the time. I'v recieved a fair bit of hate recounting this story if the person isn't aware of how honest I am.

Sex was pretty shit and there was no lesbian action. I licked their pussies too hard and I blew my load in the second girl real quick but kept quiet about it and persevered with a limp dick.

Second threesome was technically not a real threesome. Some Peruvian chick I was fucking wanted to film me fucking her friend and we did that all started with pisco sours at her place.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 10:08 AM by Rick91.)
04-27-2016, 10:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
I'd love to hear more about the first story.
04-27-2016, 10:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
@Rick: That's funny. One of the girls the other night was Hungarian too.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-27-2016, 09:41 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
First one in Greece, half threesome, slept with one while her friend watched us. 3 years later the friend became my girlfriend.

Then a pick up in the street, my friend and I approached about 10 girls, the 11th said yes.

Then I pulled two girls from a club in Ayia Napa to my room within less than an hour or so.

Another last summer during the Yacht trip I organized, my 21-2 years old friend + a 30 years old girl who studied with me in uni 10 years ago. That scene was taken from the movies.... actually if you'd see it in a movie you'd say "no way this would ever happen". In a small cabin, while everybody else is sleeping... then we jumped into the water naked. Summer, Greece... It was just perfect.

But then add to that 20+ sex parties, and every combination you can imagine. I once was in bed with five different girls alone, making out with all of them, fucking 2,3 or 4 of them I don't even remember. Once you start going to those, threesomes become not big of a deal. But nothing beats pulling two NEW girls at once from a club or picking up a 3rd in the street, that's my definition of a good night out.
04-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Find Reply